oooo

Highland, MI

#308 Oct 2, 2012
I heard coach Seals interviewed for the job. Is this true?!
Seriouly

Morristown, TN

#309 Oct 3, 2012
Trusted wrote:
Guys not to blame the coach is stupidity it is absolutely the coaches job to put the best players in their best position something East cannot do. Last year playing Cody Ricker as a QBack he was no QB and it cost East at least 4 games and as for the rest of the team the coaches played half the team out of position. This year the athletes are just not there. It shows...neck a blind squirrel can get lucky and find a nut every now and then...East has no wins. Coach is still searching and he has no outsyatanding talent to get lucky with this year.
Did you idiotic people ever notice that East has never been able to play a second half. Once a team sees the first half and goes to halftime they make adjustments and run away with the second half....not an accident it is what good coaches do. Others are the recipient of the butt kicking....coaching! Final Answer.
For years all I heard was "the next Teabow". I thought NOT.
MCSam

Morristown, TN

#310 Oct 3, 2012
This poorteam pray 4them as theyr only litle boys &chilren of the Lord. Theyneedin help smeone sendumacoach let em have 2possesions 8downs on awefense and maybe 22 on the field on dfense spotum 3touchdowns something theyr playin they heartsout &aint fair. ima sayinthis &I aint gotno doginthefight i live on westside of town itjust hurts watchin them boys get the tare beatoutofem ever week.
ADT

Morristown, TN

#311 Oct 3, 2012
Give them a break!!!!!!!!!! It is only a game.
come on man

United States

#312 Oct 3, 2012
For gods sake, they are not getting "killed" every game! Few things here and a few things there and we would have a few w's. They need to be coached up, not down. The qb made his second start friday, damn was you expecting Peyton or somthing better. They are coming together as a unit, all be it a little late in the season, but they are still there bustn ass in practice tryn to get better! Was a cane and still proud as hell to be one!! 110% support for those young men!!!
holler

Morristown, TN

#313 Oct 3, 2012
I SAY BRING BACK BOBBY DAVIS!!!!!!!
for real

Shelbyville, TN

#314 Oct 3, 2012
The qb threw 3 interceptions from what I saw. I believe Peyton would get sacked with our O-Line, no blocking and they have the qb they wanted! What's up with that? Looks like Hatcher will have to pull from the freshmen and sophomores next year, maybe we'll have a better year then.
come on man wrote:
For gods sake, they are not getting "killed" every game! Few things here and a few things there and we would have a few w's. They need to be coached up, not down. The qb made his second start friday, damn was you expecting Peyton or somthing better. They are coming together as a unit, all be it a little late in the season, but they are still there bustn ass in practice tryn to get better! Was a cane and still proud as hell to be one!! 110% support for those young men!!!
fly on the wall

Mauldin, SC

#315 Oct 3, 2012
oooo wrote:
I don't know if it's true, but he is a great coach and it would be good to have him back!
you said it

Morristown, TN

#316 Oct 3, 2012
for real wrote:
The qb threw 3 interceptions from what I saw. I believe Peyton would get sacked with our O-Line, no blocking and they have the qb they wanted! What's up with that? Looks like Hatcher will have to pull from the freshmen and sophomores next year, maybe we'll have a better year then.
<quoted text>
If I'm correct at least the freshman team and the JV team can win their games. Am I correct.
for real

Shelbyville, TN

#317 Oct 4, 2012
you said it wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm correct at least the freshman team and the JV team can win their games. Am I correct.
Yes you are correct!
Cane Fan

Shelbyville, TN

#318 Oct 4, 2012
oooo wrote:
No, it's not true. He and Cassel came in for a visit, it was their open week. Never interviewed for a job since there isn't one open DUH!
MS MOM

Morristown, TN

#319 Oct 4, 2012
you said it wrote:
<quoted text>
And the current juniors won their games when THEY were freshmen and jv also...so not the players, definitely coach.
uh oh

Mount Morris, MI

#320 Oct 4, 2012
There will be though, our coach now won't last long at this rate.
THE REAL TRUTH

Morristown, TN

#321 Oct 4, 2012
Hatcher is the problem & has been since he's been there!!! He's working on the Buddy system with old highschool classmates from East when he was a student there!. He has run off every asst coach he's had. My son quit after Billy Seals Left and they used Fat AZZZ Offence Coach Castle as a DEF Coach when he knew NOTA about DEFENCE!!! Castle was A JOKE as a coach period!!! They have Had 3 or 4 potential conference championship teams since Hatchers Rain as Head coach. NOT 1,,, HE SUX!!!
Cane Mama

Shelbyville, TN

#322 Oct 4, 2012
Hatcher didn't go to school at East, shows how much YOU know. Go back under the rock you slithered out from under and learn how to spell! Quit talking about something you obviously know nothing about!
THE REAL TRUTH wrote:
Hatcher is the problem & has been since he's been there!!! He's working on the Buddy system with old highschool classmates from East when he was a student there!. He has run off every asst coach he's had. My son quit after Billy Seals Left and they used Fat AZZZ Offence Coach Castle as a DEF Coach when he knew NOTA about DEFENCE!!! Castle was A JOKE as a coach period!!! They have Had 3 or 4 potential conference championship teams since Hatchers Rain as Head coach. NOT 1,,, HE SUX!!!
Give me a break

Shelbyville, TN

#323 Oct 4, 2012
MS MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
And the current juniors won their games when THEY were freshmen and jv also...so not the players, definitely coach.
And I guess it's the coaches fault for your son throwing interceptions huh?
sad but true

Morristown, TN

#324 Oct 4, 2012
east high sports is like west high sports rich kids play and the ballplayers sit the bench
sad but true

Morristown, TN

#325 Oct 4, 2012
thats why the mtown teams wont never win the coaches wont play the ballplayers they play the rich kids the most
MS MOM

Morristown, TN

#326 Oct 4, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess it's the coaches fault for your son throwing interceptions huh?
My son plays defense you as--hole
What does your son play? Trash pick up duty on state highway?
sad but tru

Morristown, TN

#327 Oct 4, 2012
you tell them ms mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thoughts on having a secondary Walmart on the w... 1 hr thatniceguy 1
nickey peters 1 hr hiii 5
new building on 160 at union heights 1 hr Safe driver 10
Best school for a child with special needs 2 hr IMO 4
Bar BQ 7 hr Smoking 6
Scarlette Blume on FB 9 hr JohnBoy 1
Hamblen County Drugscreens in Court And at ETHRA 9 hr Lol 18
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web