Sick of Morristown East Football Losing because of Coaches

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Fire the Whole Coaching Staff! Last Nights Loss was a smack in the Face to Morristown, East High School and to all the People that Support Hurricane Sports...... The Head Coach Must Go!!
:)

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2012
i would think the players have a little bit to do with losing. they are the ones playing the game, can't be all the coaches fault
Sports fan

Talbott, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]i would think the players have a little bit to do with losing. they are the ones playing the game, can't be all the coaches fault[/QUOTE]

Let's be adults and leave this subject off Topix. Want to bitch and moan about football and coaches? Be a big boy and find a place where you can do this without a bunch of teenage boys names ending up on this trash site. The coaches are coaches, just because East loses suck it up go on, it's just football. Is Morristown going to win a hundred million or what? As I said stfu before some kid's name ends up being pasted on this site then all out war is declared against you and all the other idiots who always look for someone to blame.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 19, 2012
The Boys Names should never be on any site for any reason and neither should the coaches names but as a coaching staff they are the ones calling the plays and They are the ones that Control the game and last night was awful! The Clock Management at the end of the Half was the worst of I've ever seen! East has alot of Great Talent coming up and this coaching staff is going to ruin them because they are awful and lock up and call some dumb plays at the worst time every time! This is not just complaining this is concern for my sons coming up! If you are a fan of East High and come to the Games then I know you see that the Canes Coaching Staff are continuing to get out coached very badly for the past couple of years! All I got to say is 4th and 6 on Fultons 20 yard line and they run a shotgun QB draw........ All I can do is SmH ........ They need to Fire All of them!!
Hmmmm

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Could this have anything to do with frustration of losing so bad right after seeing West win? Lol! Just saying!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Yes it does ... Only because there is a lot of talent coming up to east and those kid are beat before they even get started because they will not win with this current coaching staff!! Once again FIRE THEM ALL!!
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Straight up facts wrote:
Fire the Whole Coaching Staff! Last Nights Loss was a smack in the Face to Morristown, East High School and to all the People that Support Hurricane Sports...... The Head Coach Must Go!!
Just think what the score would have been if the school had done the right thing and thrown off all the players that were at the huge party that had two youngsters almost die from too much alcohol. It was on the radio but I didn't see the story in the paper. Sports is bigger than doing what's right! Way to go Tribune cover up cover up cover up facts!
stefon

North, SC

#8 Aug 19, 2012
If you want to talk about throwing people off for being at a party, then you have to get west players to. Why throw them off for some dumbazz who drank and got drunk himself. They didnt make him drink that was his decision. People are alwayz throwing blame on somone else instead of the problem, theirselves. Lets blame the bar, the server, the beer or liquor company. Why not blame your damn self, you control you not anyone else!!! Now as far as coaching, he knows he screwed the pooch last nite. His play calling sucked bad!! Somone needs to tell him this aint Tusculum or Georgia tech. Hes gonna fet these boyz killed and wear a great athlete and quarter back out. Its not a 1 or 2 man show. Its a team thang. So Mr. Hatcher ask your players at practice monday at practice what they really think without any repricution towards them. Then sir you will have the answers!! Lets see if against Bearden our playbook is bigger than a damn chewing gum wrapper! Btw this has nothing to do with west high period! Just Hatcher!!!!
stefon

North, SC

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> Just think what the score would have been if the school had done the right thing and thrown off all the players that were at the huge party that had two youngsters almost die from too much alcohol. It was on the radio but I didn't see the story in the paper. Sports is bigger than doing what's right! Way to go Tribune cover up cover up cover up facts!
well i guess you havnt read the paper dumbazz , because it was in there! Again its not the athletes fault that sumone doesnt realize hes had way to much and kept drinking. Its his fault noone elses. Obviously you dont know what the hell you are talking about, since there was only 1 superdrunk and went to the hospital, there Mr. Truthteller. Know the truth before you start spreading!!#*cking idiot!!!
stefon

North, SC

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Get Real wrote:
I do agree with the comments about the coaching staff primarily Hatcher. This is my 5th year of watching Canes football and I see the same crappy plays called time after time. I have watched These boys since middle school and I know what kind of talent they have. After coming to East High, I have watched their confidence in their skills go down. As for the comment about the party, YES. Cover Up!!! The football coaches & cheer coaches & the principal knows about this party & the students involved but nothing is ever said or done about any of it.
where is the cover up??? It was not a school event or have anything to do with school at all, wtf??? So i guess when you all were in school 20+ years ago there were no parties? Get real there always have been and always will be parties. We as parents must have a good and trusting relationship that they will do the rite thing! As i have with mine.
Staright up Facts

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 19, 2012
stefon wrote:
If you want to talk about throwing people off for being at a party, then you have to get west players to. Why throw them off for some dumbazz who drank and got drunk himself. They didnt make him drink that was his decision. People are alwayz throwing blame on somone else instead of the problem, theirselves. Lets blame the bar, the server, the beer or liquor company. Why not blame your damn self, you control you not anyone else!!! Now as far as coaching, he knows he screwed the pooch last nite. His play calling sucked bad!! Somone needs to tell him this aint Tusculum or Georgia tech. Hes gonna fet these boyz killed and wear a great athlete and quarter back out. Its not a 1 or 2 man show. Its a team thang. So Mr. Hatcher ask your players at practice monday at practice what they really think without any repricution towards them. Then sir you will have the answers!! Lets see if against Bearden our playbook is bigger than a damn chewing gum wrapper! Btw this has nothing to do with west high period! Just Hatcher!!!!
You are so right! East needs Coaches who can Make in Game Adjustments and Don't panic when their backs are against the wall or at least understands what play calling is all about ...... I felt really bad for those boys out there because they had no help from the coaches last night! East Needs Help!!!
Curious

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Why should it be the school's job to punish kids who went to a party? It wasn't on school grounds or during school hours. The school is not in charge of students beyond school hours or events. Therefore they have no business deciding what punishment kids should have for their actions at a non school related event. This is something that falls under the parent's responsibility of raising their own children.
HELP EAST

Morristown, TN

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Mr. Johnson is on this big kick about school spirit. He wants to know why is it so bad. He even went as far as having a senior only pep rally on Friday & he told the students if they didn't show school spirit, there wouldn't be anymore peprallies. WELL...last nights game was a prime example of why school spirit is so bad. The kids feel as is they have nothing to be proud of. Every time they turn around their being "punched in the gut." They see West winning it up, you know, where champions are made or whatever their saying is.
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#15 Aug 19, 2012
stefon wrote:
<quoted text>well i guess you havnt read the paper dumbazz , because it was in there! Again its not the athletes fault that sumone doesnt realize hes had way to much and kept drinking. Its his fault noone elses. Obviously you dont know what the hell you are talking about, since there was only 1 superdrunk and went to the hospital, there Mr. Truthteller. Know the truth before you start spreading!!#*cking idiot!!!
I do believe it's against the law for minors to drink. What does it take for them to get thrown of the team?
truth

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2012
Hate to tell you folks but west has been kicking east as for years now were just better on this lake side of town. Went to west and played every sport, we had shitty coaching also. The facts are that superior talent will always show up most of the time. Why dont you east high parents find something else to complain about. Hey here the band over their needs some help, maybe you should sign your slow, white, non athletic children up for a instrument, a very light one.
stefon

North, SC

#17 Aug 19, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> I do believe it's against the law for minors to drink. What does it take for them to get thrown of the team?
why the hell are you so concerned about "throwing them off the team" for god sakes, are they not allowed to experience life? Or do you lock yours up in a church basement and molest them day in and day out. you need to realize that they need to learn about life now instead of messing their lives up later. in other words remove the shelter and let them live. if you and your children have a good bond then all shud be okay. yes mine was at the party but i knew where they were. no suprise when i got the call. i dont treat mine like a marine drill sergeant. i was young once also, so yeah its illegal but it could be alot worse!! oh yeah i believe that its illegal to enter this country without proper paper work, but oh no lets make a deal out of a little party. screw lettn a bunch of illegals ruin your town, wtf ever fool!!
Fraggle

Charlotte, NC

#19 Aug 19, 2012
Pssd, Hey grownups... its just a game...
Staright up Facts

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 19, 2012
Fraggle wrote:
Pssd, Hey grownups... its just a game...

Hey Fraggle ... It's game that these kids spend countless hour preparing for in the Heat only to be let down by coaches that are getting out coached year in and year out!!!
wandering

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2012
Is east still running that wretched wing T offense? That's most if the problem right there
Quick Draw

Mount Juliet, TN

#22 Aug 19, 2012
The way I see it is East just got beat by a much better team ! Fulton is much bigger,faster and more experienced than the Canes. The coaches put their best players on the field and there were to many mistakes. East lost a huge amount of key people from last year,we need playmakers !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deanna Pedigo and Jamie Brogan (Apr '14) 1 hr holler 19
Ernie Burzell fired Grainger County 3 hr j j airport 43
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 3 hr hello 5
The Pool Store 4 hr lakelady 17
where she go 5 hr Slick 4
Free camping? 5 hr camp 5
James Justice 8 hr Remember 4
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]