get a life

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Who does the best auto detailing in Morristown?
hmmm

Memphis, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Well most everybody goes to crescent center. I used to detail at the Ford dealership and thought about trying to get a small detail shop going but everytime I see someone try that it always goes under pretty fast so I might just do it on the side for people I know.
JAMES

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2009
THE BEST DETAILING SHOP in morristown is AVERY HUFF... HE IS LOCATE JUST PAST PORTOR TIRE ON THE WEST END ..RIGHT BESIDE OF TRI COUNTTY MARINER ...
same here

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2012
A's auto the best but never work for them I work there about 5 years ago they treat the workers like shit
Tonya

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2012
I had a friend try L&L out and her car looked great when she got it back! She said they was a little slow but liked their work and was recommending them to everyone at work. I could not find them in the yp. but found their website under landlautodetailing.org
joe

Charlotte, NC

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Dynamite detailing located behind the golden corral on the west in of town done my car a few weeks ago , they did an amazing job I had not seen it that clean I think even befor I got it, they are really nice guys and they seem like they really try to just help people out, I hurd from a few diff people that they are really hounst in their work to , ill always go their, iv now started taking my truck their every week for their hand wash and dry with shine stuff on the tires is starting at just 9 $ ,
jr

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
joe wrote:
Dynamite detailing located behind the golden corral on the west in of town done my car a few weeks ago , they did an amazing job I had not seen it that clean I think even befor I got it, they are really nice guys and they seem like they really try to just help people out, I hurd from a few diff people that they are really hounst in their work to , ill always go their, iv now started taking my truck their every week for their hand wash and dry with shine stuff on the tires is starting at just 9 $,
Yes this place does really good job. I will be taking my car back to them.
door knob

Mauldin, SC

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Sam Dickerson does a great job I know a lot people he has clean cars for and they where VERY impressed, try New Reflection Auto Detailing at Morristown Towing he's also on face book. My car was real bad he took all the seats out and cleaned and dyed my carpet it looks amazing....

Since: Dec 10

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2012
The guys at Your Place Auto Detail will come to your home or business to give you a professional detail. I called them a few weeks back to clean my Tahoe, and the guys washed, cleaned, and waxed my truck with machines at my house. Think the website is Knoxvilleautodetail.com
Thats Rite Jack

Columbia, TN

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Lol Avery Huff the best... what a JOKE! They DO NOT have insurance and DO NOT leave anything of value in your car! If you take it there and they SUCK! They couldnt clean a dirty plate let alone a car! And there prices DO NOT meet the crappy job they do!
Dj ur

Morristown, TN

#11 May 29, 2013
I don't know about dynamite detailing detail work but the Tinter scratched my rear window, did not properly clean windows prior to tinting, bent a discontinued window run channel, would not fix and laughed about it in a cocky way saying oh one in ten aren't happy. Went to 3 other tinters in morristown one actually had a truck there that had his tint done at this dynamite place and he too had same problems. I heard from all three tinters I went to dynamite detailing tint does very very bad work,, say I'm just bashing. I say give me your email ill copy and paste the conversation and show the proof in pictures!! Be warned. We work hard for our money. Don't get ripped off like a lot of us have! That's ok tho I have already gotten the BBB involved. And plan on following with a law suit for refund plus damages!!
Dave H

Columbia, SC

#12 May 30, 2013
I also like Crescent Center Carwash, they always did a great job,so I always tipped them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripper (Apr '13) 6 min BWW43 53
Topix trolls or troll (Jul '13) 50 min Troll 11
Jerk on 160 2 hr Melissa 13
express pro drug testing (Jan '13) 3 hr OMG 40
Koch foods exit 8 easy women 4 hr Shannon 1
Cody Russell police 4 hr Sarah 1
Ali Blair 4 hr Tim 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance