Next Last
The Winner Is

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2012
AND WHY?
i just love it

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Romney! Plain and simple, I may think Romney will not do a good job, I know 100% that Obama has not done a good job!!!! He has not done a quarter of what he said do. I just dont understand how anyone and I mean anyone could/would vote Obama this time. Unless they are voting for the color of his skin. These are my opinions and mine only! I
don't intend the opinions to be anyone else's opinions. Lol
Limerick

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Romney has some binders,
Of women's resumes he has read;
Much different than Obama,
Because he plans ahead.
Hardworking Man

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2012
OBama gets my vote, because I respect women and I think Romney has no idea how hard all the women in this country work for their families and esp. for their kids. He wants to take all rights and opportunities away from them. I don't believe Romney cares about any issues except winning. He wants to go back to the '50s when women had no rights.
Well I Never

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2012
i just love it wrote:
Romney! Plain and simple, I may think Romney will not do a good job, I know 100% that Obama has not done a good job!!!! He has not done a quarter of what he said do. I just dont understand how anyone and I mean anyone could/would vote Obama this time. Unless they are voting for the color of his skin. These are my opinions and mine only! I
You need to fact check there buddy. Obama has accomplished almost all of what he said he would do. There are a few thing he fell short on but my god, with the mess he was left with, he has done well against the odds. OBAMA all the way! Romney will destroy this country and set a rift akin to the civil war times. He WILL divide this nation.
OVER IT

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Well I Never wrote:
<quoted text>You need to fact check there buddy. Obama has accomplished almost all of what he said he would do. There are a few thing he fell short on but my god, with the mess he was left with, he has done well against the odds. OBAMA all the way! Romney will destroy this country and set a rift akin to the civil war times. He WILL divide this nation.
This nation is already divided, where are you living, under a rock? Neither one will help no-one but them self! America as a whole better take off the rose colored glasses and get ready for a revolution, we are at the point of no return! The UN is already preparing to tax U.S. citizens if this happens you will be set for one world government! No president necessary! Military rule will be the way of life!
Marc

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2012
OVER IT wrote:
<quoted text>This nation is already divided, where are you living, under a rock? Neither one will help no-one but them self! America as a whole better take off the rose colored glasses and get ready for a revolution, we are at the point of no return! The UN is already preparing to tax U.S. citizens if this happens you will be set for one world government! No president necessary! Military rule will be the way of life!
Do WHAT?
i just love it

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Well I Never wrote:
<quoted text>You need to fact check there buddy. Obama has accomplished almost all of what he said he would do. There are a few thing he fell short on but my god, with the mess he was left with, he has done well against the odds. OBAMA all the way! Romney will destroy this country and set a rift akin to the civil war times. He WILL divide this nation.
What are you freaking jk? Fact #1 he said he would reform immigration in the first yr, not been done!#2 he said he would cut the deficit by half, he has almost doubled it!#3 he said my insurance would go down, mine went up 29% after his first year and 15% since!#4 he said he would cut taxes on the middle class, mine is up of 35% from when he took office!#5 he stood in front of us Tues night and lied about the Americans that where killed. If you don't think he lied, then you my friend have not even looked at the news. Even the woman that tried to help him ( the moderator) has came out and said she was wrong and that he was lying!
Now these are just the big most important facts. There are 100's more but I don't have time to write them out. Don't really matter Romney will win Tennessee, so wasting my time on here won't matter. It just brothers me on how anyone could think this fool has done anything for our country. Its just unbelievable to me!
Riut

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Romney

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 18, 2012
i just love it wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you freaking jk? Fact #1 he said he would reform immigration in the first yr, not been done!#2 he said he would cut the deficit by half, he has almost doubled it!#3 he said my insurance would go down, mine went up 29% after his first year and 15% since!#4 he said he would cut taxes on the middle class, mine is up of 35% from when he took office!#5 he stood in front of us Tues night and lied about the Americans that where killed. If you don't think he lied, then you my friend have not even looked at the news. Even the woman that tried to help him ( the moderator) has came out and said she was wrong and that he was lying!
Now these are just the big most important facts. There are 100's more but I don't have time to write them out. Don't really matter Romney will win Tennessee, so wasting my time on here won't matter. It just brothers me on how anyone could think this fool has done anything for our country. Its just unbelievable to me!
It's interesting that one president is given a pass on his "weapons of mass destruction" speech, even though he had been TOLD well in advance that the info he got was inaccurate. This president responds almost immediately with the information he had and is branded a liar and worse.

Go ahead and vote for Romney, though. At least you live in Tennessee where you can't do any real damage.
Will work for work

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2012
i just love it wrote:
I agree 100% and will help obama out when he said he would be a one term president if he didn't lower unemployment. His lies will be his down fall.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/10/...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Will work for work wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% and will help obama out when he said he would be a one term president if he didn't lower unemployment. His lies will be his down fall.
I am pretty sure President Obama HAS lowered unemployment, but I will let the Bureau of Labor Statistics speak for me:

When President Obama took office, the unemployment rate was around 7.8%. Right now it is at 7.8%, after being as high as 10% his first year in office.

Before you scoff at calling that a reduction, let's look at his last few predecessors: When GWB took office, the Unemployment rate was 4.2%. By this point in his presidency, it was 5.4%. When Ronald Reagan took office, the Unemployment Rate was 7.3%. By this time in his presidency, it was 7.3% after soaring in his second and third years in office to over 10%. When Bill Clinton (you know, the guy who raised taxes) took office, it was 7.3%. By this point in his presidency, it was 5.2%.

When are people going to accept the simple fact that trickle-down economics does not work?
crazy girl

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Hardworking Man wrote:
OBama gets my vote, because I respect women and I think Romney has no idea how hard all the women in this country work for their families and esp. for their kids. He wants to take all rights and opportunities away from them. I don't believe Romney cares about any issues except winning. He wants to go back to the '50s when women had no rights.
Thank you for that comment. As a hardworking woman , it's nice to think someone cares about what's good for us.
Well I Never

Johnson City, TN

#15 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Problem with your logic is that unemployment IS DOWN !
Deadpool 1

Columbia, SC

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Obama. He has done good things for this country & would've done more if the republicans would've worked with him instead of worrying about lining their own pockets with money. Obama has created jobs, unemployment has went down, middle & low class are not taxed outrageously, the war is pretty much over, etc. Romney wants to screw middle & lower class. He doesn't care about half of America, women's rights, people's jobs or lives, etc. He wants to do the same thing Bush did only worse. I would like to keep my job, house, car, etc. instead of lose it under Romney. I seeing & hearing what Romney wants to do I say HELL NO to him. If you don't care about all of America or the other things then you (Romney) do not need to be president, especially if you won't fight for this country you so claim to love.
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Obama, but if he isn't elected, I can man-up and not whine for four years, can you Romney supporters do the same.
i just love it

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Fact #6 or where ever I was. The unemployment is down because so many people have used all their extension, and so many more have just gave up on finding a job!#7 how long are Obama people going to keep crying
its bush's fault. Its been 4yrs and Obama has only made things worse!! If he does win again are you all going to sing that same old song for the next four yrs? If he can't get at least some stuff fixed in 4yrs, its time to move on.
Seriously

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Romney for sure! Look at the last 4 years and you'll have the reason why.

Amazes me, how many idiots say they are voting for Obama. Do they really think he's going to be different the next four?
ROMNEY 2012

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2012
America cannot take 4 more years of obama the oblamo do nothing for jobs or the economy.
Vote Romney
ROMNEY 2012

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
This is the first month in 44 months unemployment records dropped below 8% according to obamaland stats, we all know who controls the stats. The man is a liar for sure. We need jobs, jobs, jobs not more obama lies, lies, lies.
Vote Romney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown pple 10 min isiots 9
snitches in morristown 18 min ImmaBe 4
Missing post 24 min I know 10
Wild Bill Watkins 29 min Oasis 1
I Have a iPhone 44 min Nno 19
Amanda laskey is a snitch 55 min ImmaBe 8
Free abortion for illegals 1 hr forcedtohunt 25

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance