Dunkin Donuts Coming?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2008
I saw a sign at the gas station/former Alltel building across from the Mall today that said Dunkin Donuts coming soon. Does anyone know if it is going to be a gas station that just serves them or just a Dunkin Donuts? Yummy!

“What does this button do?”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 15, 2008
Pease bring back Dunkin Donuts. They are the best. UMMMMMMMM. WOW I sound like Homer Simpson.
Phat Boy

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2008
Like we need a Dunkin Donuts!!!!!!! We need to VOTE for LBTD for real food not a store to serve MPD!
Me in TN

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2008
Phat Boy wrote:
Like we need a Dunkin Donuts!!!!!!! We need to VOTE for LBTD for real food not a store to serve MPD!
hahahahahahaha! man you must be the funniest guy alive

“I'm a FEMALE Nascar Fan!”

Since: Apr 07

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2008
I like Dunkin Donut's but would rather have Krispy Kreme's.

Since: Mar 08

Russellville

#6 Oct 16, 2008
I Flip For Carl wrote:
Me too, hot and fresh! I could eat a whole box right now!
Nobama

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2008
Dunkin Donuts rule. I approved this message.
Laura E

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2008
I Flip For Carl wrote:
yeah Krispy Kreme's are way better. They need to change their minds and go with a Krispy Kreme
Just Bhappy

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2008
Laura E wrote:
<quoted text> yeah Krispy Kreme's are way better. They need to change their minds and go with a Krispy Kreme
Look at ya. Dunken hasn't even open and your wishing something else was here. Just be happy something is coming. Maybe Krispy Kreame will follow. But until then,Be happy.
Please

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2008
I wish, wish, wish I could open a Starbucks right beside the Dunkin D. Talk about perfect! Ahhh, but I'd no longer be able to fit through my front door!!! LOL!
WHS

Mountain City, GA

#11 Oct 16, 2008
I Flip For Carl wrote:
The franchise for Krispy Kreme has stopped. Sorry

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2008
so does anybody know if Dunkin is coming or not?
Laura E

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2008
Just Bhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at ya. Dunken hasn't even open and your wishing something else was here. Just be happy something is coming. Maybe Krispy Kreame will follow. But until then,Be happy.
They have been here before and did not make it. It was years ago but those dry donuts just dont do it for me. I agree that a Starbucks would be great with it.
andy

Kingsport, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2008
Phat Boy wrote:
As a retired cop I smile when some idiot makes donut jokes just like postal workers smile when people (also idiots) talk about going postal. When you get your liquor by the drink and you go to your nice restaurants and people are getting loud and vulgar, I'll be smiling. And when you have a few too many and some donut eating cop pulls you over and you make a fool of yourself, I'll be smiling again. And when you or someone you know kills themselves or someone else, it will be the donut eating cop that is picking up their lifeless, limbless body but wont be smiling. So go ahead fat boy, eat your fancy steak and lobster and wash it down with a quart of scotch. Someone will be waiting when you come out.

“I'm a FEMALE Nascar Fan!”

Since: Apr 07

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 16, 2008
Please wrote:
I wish, wish, wish I could open a Starbucks right beside the Dunkin D. Talk about perfect! Ahhh, but I'd no longer be able to fit through my front door!!! LOL!
That reminds of a donut shop in Indiana . Right next to that was a weight loss clinic .
micha in morristown

United States

#16 Oct 16, 2008
ohhhhh!!!!guess he told you.
haha

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 16, 2008
dunkin donutes was originally located in the plaza terrace shopping center in the building on the corner by itself in the 70's.. it was terrible and didn't make it. like the above poster stated.. dry donuts don't do it for me either.

Nashville, TN

#18 Oct 16, 2008
andy wrote:
<quoted text>As a retired cop I smile when some idiot makes donut jokes just like postal workers smile when people (also idiots) talk about going postal. When you get your liquor by the drink and you go to your nice restaurants and people are getting loud and vulgar, I'll be smiling. And when you have a few too many and some donut eating cop pulls you over and you make a fool of yourself, I'll be smiling again. And when you or someone you know kills themselves or someone else, it will be the donut eating cop that is picking up their lifeless, limbless body but wont be smiling. So go ahead fat boy, eat your fancy steak and lobster and wash it down with a quart of scotch. Someone will be waiting when you come out.
Man, you are a ray of sunshine aren't ya sport?!
andy

Kingsport, TN

#19 Oct 16, 2008
Mtown girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are a ray of sunshine aren't ya sport?!
The topic was a dunkin donuts for crying out loud. When Phat Boy made it another rant for liquor by the drink I just lost it. Just my opinion without apologies. Hmmm Morristown girl in Newport. Isn't that the best of both worlds....Have a nice day......sportette.
FYI

Nashville, TN

#20 Oct 16, 2008
KRISPY KREME!!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holstons kitchen 8 min Roxy 4
Brandy 13 min Justin 4
What happened to Spud's? 24 min Justin 2
Pat Summitt found dead 39 min carpet eater 7
Cherokee Park 1 hr LMAO 46
Ollies bargain outlet 2 hr Curious 1
Red challenger 2 hr Keyuh 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages