"Cuties" Commercial- Made for Kids My...

"Cuties" Commercial- Made for Kids My Azz

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
absurd

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
How annoying is this ridiculous commercial??
"Kids love Cuties... Cuz Cuties are made for kids"
And blah blah blah... on and on as if these things are only made for kids,,... In every TV add!!
As if that is all that is important is the KIDS.

Well lets see how many KIDS go and buy their damm Cuties!!!!!
And then see if Cuties are really made for kids!
Never seen such poor advertisement in my life.
It is very annoying to adults.. who actually love cuties.
But all you hear in one commercial after another is how Cuties are for kids... how they are made for kids... and blah blah blah.
Well.. if they expect all these 7 y/o kids to support their business on their own... GOOD LUCK!

LMAO!
hahahahahahahahahaha!
agreed

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
absurd wrote:
And blah blah blah... on and on as if these things are only made for kids,,... In every TV add!!
But all you hear in one commercial after another is how Cuties are for kids... how they are made for kids... and blah blah blah.
Well.. if they expect all these 7 y/o kids to support their business on their own... GOOD LUCK!
LMAO!
hahahahahahahahahaha!
LOL this is a funny but very true comment!
I agree it is a little annoying that that is all they advertise... and how it is like they are saying Cuties are only made for kids.

Does make you not want to buy them sometimes due to the one sided advertisement. That gets old after a while. I have noticed those type of ads for a while now, hopefully they change it soon.
Limerick

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
absurd wrote:
LMAO!
hahahahahahahahahaha!
Did you run out of things to bítch about -
A harmless commercial on TV?
But I'll say one thing's true enough -
"absurd" fits you to a tee!
absurd

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Limerick wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse you, but the point is is that not much else going on on this TOPIX site so might as well post a valid annoyance.
Don't really give a flying FU(# if you think it is absurd or if you have a problem with it.

Truth is truth and the commercial I wrote about is annoying with the continual "made for kids" only advertising.
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2013
absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse you, but the point is is that not much else going on on this TOPIX site so might as well post a valid annoyance.
Don't really give a flying FU(# if you think it is absurd or if you have a problem with it.
Truth is truth and the commercial I wrote about is annoying with the continual "made for kids" only advertising.
let me ask you a valid question, do you ever take your kids grocery shopping? I do quite often, and every time we pass the produce my oldest (9) begs me to buy cuties!! I may be an annoying commercial, but pretty smart too. My kids can peel their own seedless, softer skinned cutie and they love them for that and their yumminess!!
I don't care what you bitch about, my guess is that your line of work is not tv or advertising. Anyway, I can think of a lot more asinine commercials!! Example, I Hate Flo!!! Also can't stand "Six callers ahead of us Jimmy!!" Puuuulllleeeeezzzzx
absurd

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>let me ask you a valid question, do you ever take your kids grocery shopping? I do quite often, and every time we pass the produce my oldest (9) begs me to buy cuties!! I may be an annoying commercial, but pretty smart too. My kids can peel their own seedless, softer skinned cutie and they love them for that and their yumminess!!
I don't care what you bitch about, my guess is that your line of work is not tv or advertising. Anyway, I can think of a lot more asinine commercials!! Example, I Hate Flo!!! Also can't stand "Six callers ahead of us Jimmy!!" Puuuulllleeeeezzzzx
What is your point? Kids also beg for ice cream, chips, candy bars, cupcakes, toys, etc. Kids can also peel regular oranges and open up candy bar packages or chips bags, or peel a banana... your point?

It is just ridiculous to assume that something as great and yummy as Cuties is being marketed for KIDS only ... as if adults don't matter.

Sure, there are plenty of other stupid commercials as well. Agreed, flo is abnoxious!
I actually like the "6 callers ahead of us Jimmy" line... that woman looks and sounds funny.
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2013
absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? Kids also beg for ice cream, chips, candy bars, cupcakes, toys, etc. Kids can also peel regular oranges and open up candy bar packages or chips bags, or peel a banana... your point?
It is just ridiculous to assume that something as great and yummy as Cuties is being marketed for KIDS only ... as if adults don't matter.
Sure, there are plenty of other stupid commercials as well. Agreed, flo is abnoxious!
I actually like the "6 callers ahead of us Jimmy" line... that woman looks and sounds funny.
it was funny the first 500 times! What's ironic is that that commercial is my 2 yo fav! She recites it with them.
I didn't have a point hon. Just making conversation, I'm sorry. I haven't been to topics in a while bc it just seemed to be took over either by kids or a bunch of bitter smart butts. I respect everyone's opinion but no one was respecting mine. I would love to have a mature, adult conversation with someone. Lol, I prob should have just kept quiet. I did not mean to offend you or come across as a rude witch. I started off thinking you are male, am I wrong?
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2013
absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
what really annoys me are all the stupid low budget lawyer commercials! Basically,(to me) they are saying "let us score you some money off yours or someone else pain or screw up" "we are two for you!" Or what about, " we come to you wherever you are" as they ride 4 wheelers through a muddy creek! So silly!!
absurd

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>what really annoys me are all the stupid low budget lawyer commercials! Basically,(to me) they are saying "let us score you some money off yours or someone else pain or screw up" "we are two for you!" Or what about, " we come to you wherever you are" as they ride 4 wheelers through a muddy creek! So silly!!
yeah those are annoying as hell
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#12 Feb 26, 2013
absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah those are annoying as hell
yep your a dude. I'm guessing 30something
absurd

Morristown, TN

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>yep your a dude. I'm guessing 30something
what makes you think that?
how odd
lola

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 2, 2013
annoying commercial.
makes me not want to buy them.
Mom

Lena, IL

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Wow, you sound like a whining little kid..."the commercial should focus on meeee" So since you act like a kid, and you like cuties, and the adds are aimed at kids, what's your problem ? The marketing works. Moms do probably 80 percent of all the grocery shopping in this world. Mom's like happy kids so if kids ask for cuties,, they are going to buy them. Sounds like smart advertising , sorry the world doesn't revolve around you .
pizza

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Its ok,i like the commercials.
Adults with Issues

Morristown, TN

#18 Apr 4, 2013
I think the original poster has emotional issues. Perhaps mom or dad didn't buy you anything, and now as an adult you pout about it.. Any logical adult with kids doesn't mind this commercial or any of the other millions geared at making profits off of children. Obviously, a child doesn't have an income thus cannot afford their own products and or food or anything else for that matter.. Thus the Just for Kids. But if you haven't had a cutie lately you'd truly haven't a clue as to how easy it is for a child to peel on their own. And if you aren't a parent you couldn't begin to understand the importance of being able to open a snack on their own. And if you are a parent I think you should truly get some help and find where all of your anger stems from...
roxy

United States

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Wat was ur email..teddybear somethin...
mofo

Maryville, TN

#21 Apr 4, 2013
teddybearhugforu
@yahoo.com
roxy

United States

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Emailed u earlier.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 4, 2013
what about that Pigeon Forge commercial where the kid keeps talking and talking......'remember this','remember that', etc. MAKES ME CRAZY!
michaelnickels

Southgate, MI

#24 Nov 30, 2015
Limerick wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you sit.... bitchin about the person bitchin about the "very stupid" commercial
Yeah, Shut Up TOOL !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcbride School 7 min truth 6
Real snitches 12 min udk 87
nichole patterson Thompson 18 min betty 1
McDonalds @ mall 54 min Jessi 5
Yvonne Coffey 56 min sabrina 10
looking for a few BBC's to play 1 hr Bamabou 4
Cody 1 hr Hometown 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance