mexicans at walmart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good lord

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2012
I was at walmart a few days ago I was about to leave the store when like 15 people was looking like they was in shock well I walked around them and seen a mexican woman and her 4 kids trying to break into the claw machine I was like what in the world.. are all mexicans this stupid???
Ham

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2012
good lord wrote:
I was at walmart a few days ago I was about to leave the store when like 15 people was looking like they was in shock well I walked around them and seen a mexican woman and her 4 kids trying to break into the claw machine I was like what in the world.. are all mexicans this stupid???
What is a claw machine ? Is it a machine with toys inside ?
good lord

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a claw machine ? Is it a machine with toys inside ?
yes and sorry I wasn't clear my kids call it the claw machine lol
red neck

Beaverton, OR

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Yeah they are illegal criminals scum bags,I hope someone called the law or told a store worker.
Uh huh

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 7, 2012
What about the one caught "whacking off" in the shirts? It was in the crimebeat. Must really love shirts. LMAO
good lord

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Omg thas nasty
blondie

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2012
i hate going to wal-mart,all the mexicans up there,they will stand in the way and won't move.
puto

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2012
blondie wrote:
i hate going to wal-mart,all the mexicans up there,they will stand in the way and won't move.
Dont go,dont be stupid
puto

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2012
good lord wrote:
<quoted text> yes and sorry I wasn't clear my kids call it the claw machine lol
so,who is the stupid,your kids,you,or the hispanics,i m saying hispanics,because not everyone with brown skin is mexican,could be from another country.
puto

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2012
red neck wrote:
Yeah they are illegal criminals scum bags,I hope someone called the law or told a store worker.
whats up! fat a++ss,if you keep saying shit,i will bust you nasty old a__ss.
no lady

Monroe, NC

#11 Feb 7, 2012
blondie wrote:
don't go then, we all be better off.
Skids

Morristown, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2012
my daughter was riding last week to work with this mexican.that was caught masterbating in walmart.can somebody please help me find her a cheap car.they fired him where she works.cuz he dont now how to act.
CSI

Maryville, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Skids wrote:
my daughter was riding last week to work with this mexican.that was caught masterbating in walmart.can somebody please help me find her a cheap car.they fired him where she works.cuz he dont now how to act.
What? your a parent? your kidding, right?
Lady MacBeth

Morristown, TN

#14 Feb 7, 2012
puto wrote:
<quoted text>so,who is the stupid,your kids,you,or the hispanics,i m saying hispanics,because not everyone with brown skin is mexican,could be from another country.
That's why I mostly talk against the hispanics. Doesn't matter what 3rd world country they come from, they all come here illegally. I don't care if they get a green card, that only means they can come here to work, not stay forever. Those things expire and then they hide again. This country is doomed is we as Americans don't stop them now. I'm ready for another civil war against all hispanics. They are raping all benefits we have worked hard for all our lives.
is it true

Maryville, TN

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Lady MacBeth wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I mostly talk against the hispanics. Doesn't matter what 3rd world country they come from, they all come here illegally. I don't care if they get a green card, that only means they can come here to work, not stay forever. Those things expire and then they hide again. This country is doomed is we as Americans don't stop them now. I'm ready for another civil war against all hispanics. They are raping all benefits we have worked hard for all our lives.
What benefits are you on? they don't pay into Social Security, or Medicare, because they get payed in cash, according to you, even with a green card they won't get any money back, you did say ALL BENEFITS, so which ones are you missing out on?
red neck

Beaverton, OR

#16 Feb 8, 2012
puto wrote:
<quoted text>whats up! fat a++ss,if you keep saying shit,i will bust you nasty old a__ss.
I will DEPORT You,and anytime you think u can bust me whatever that means,U stupid illegal....just let me know when and were..
damn kid

York, SC

#17 Feb 8, 2012
red neck wrote:
<quoted text>I will DEPORT You,and anytime you think u can bust me whatever that means,U stupid illegal....just let me know when and were..
Hey d bag..its me..again..I am fishing down at the dock..again..so swing by and you can go swimming. I have some great nachos and GUACAMOOOOOLE'... OLE' MOFO!
Samiam

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2012
Im just amazed that the people of marshtown finally realize you are infested with illegal immigrants (Mexicans, mater pickets, a fat white woman's way out, etc.). You people live in denial.
O-really

New Market, TN

#19 Feb 8, 2012
red neck wrote:
<quoted text>I will DEPORT You,and anytime you think u can bust me whatever that means,U stupid illegal....just let me know when and were..
what a nutsack, I bet it took all your brain cells to put that sentence together.
puto

Morristown, TN

#20 Feb 8, 2012
Lady MacBeth wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I mostly talk against the hispanics. Doesn't matter what 3rd world country they come from, they all come here illegally. I don't care if they get a green card, that only means they can come here to work, not stay forever. Those things expire and then they hide again. This country is doomed is we as Americans don't stop them now. I'm ready for another civil war against all hispanics. They are raping all benefits we have worked hard for all our lives.
I'm ready for another civil war against all hispanics)So did it before?I personally dont remember a civil war against third world hispanics,you are learning,you said MEXICANS before,you are so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Changes in morristown over the last 15 years 26 min motown observer 8
AYSO good or bad? (Jan '09) 30 min soccercoach42 22
Tiffany LeighAnn 51 min Yess 11
Charley Mcnew informant for the Morristown poli... 1 hr Number1 4
Thief 1 hr Happy 4
team tech (Apr '12) 2 hr Chevy 86
Whose the guy at Healthstar that sleeps with ev... 2 hr Radium4 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance