drop dead all pillheads
boo hoo

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
I wish that every single one of them would just drop dead. And the people around them that say they just have a tiny problem and can be fixed can just go to hell with them. They are part of the problem by not admitting to it. How can they look the pillheads victims in the eyes after they hurt someone by their actions. Like a dui with injuries or a robbery victim. So few good people left.
skids

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
you are a real dummy!!!! you are not the judge and you wishing death on peps may bring you some bad KARMA!!! somebody close 2 you may drop dead stupid you really need prayer bad im not a PILL HEAD but you just dont wish harm upon peps whats wrong with you did a family member steal your script lol
nuckin futs

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
boo hoo wrote:
I wish that every single one of them would just drop dead. And the people around them that say they just have a tiny problem and can be fixed can just go to hell with them. They are part of the problem by not admitting to it. How can they look the pillheads victims in the eyes after they hurt someone by their actions. Like a dui with injuries or a robbery victim. So few good people left.
THERES A WAY TO FIX THIS. ABDUCT THEM, STRAP THEM TO A TABLE AND GIVE THEM A DOSE OF 50MG OF CARAFENTANYL. THEY WILL NO LONGER BE IN PAIN AFTER WARDS... CARAFENTANYL IS SO POWERFUL ONE MICROGRAM WILL WORK LIKE OC 80. SO FIFTY MILLIGRAMS INJECTED WILL KILL YOU. YOU WANT PAIN MEDS I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shell still closes their bathrooms 7 min the calculator 5
wendy's 10 min the calculator 10
Good liar 18 min Fred 21
Kristie Parker Smith 39 min Know 4
Trashy girls in Morristown 1 hr therealog 22
How do i find a pi 1 hr David 11
Buffalo trail Walmart Neighborhood Market 5 hr The Criminal 11

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance