Hairdresser Needed ASAP
NewYank in M-town

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2012
I just recently moved here and had to leave my wonderful hairdresser. Does anyone have any suggestions on who to go to? Said person must be able to do a wedge cut and color with highlights and lowlights. I prefer the prices to be reasonable, but if they do great hair, then I'll be willing to spend more. Thank you, your suggestions are much appreciated :)
sally

Sevierville, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Labelladonna in Jefferson City! Across from Walmart! All are great, but I have been going to Paige for 10 years now. Great girl and does a great job!
olo
#3 Dec 16, 2012
JCP at the mall. ask for tay or acacia
Amy

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Rodney Collins at R Collins and Company, he does excellent work.
Try

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Stephanie Moore (Greenlee) she was working at a hair salon downtown morristown but she does not work their now. she can do it in her home. she does real good she can do anything you want done you can find her on f/b if that help's you she is really needing the money she is trying to get a job at a different salon but everywhere is so busy so she has to wait until after the hoilday are over. I hope this helps you. She did my hair when she work at the mall and I loved it.
tinkywinky

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2012
I can fIx frer
NewYank in M-town

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Thanks everyone!!!!
Christina

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Stephanie Moore is a crack dealer! Go there to get your hair jacked up and smoke some crack!!
Christina

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Sorry I didn't finish reading the whole post. She can't find a job and won't be able to here in morristown. Her ad her husband just got busted selling drugs. Holidays or not she's never gonna find a job!
olo
#10 Dec 17, 2012
oh no theyr'e all stirred up now!! acting like no person at all ever taught manners or the sense to be gracious. some people use topix to insult others without actually meeting them. this woman only wants a good haircut
newyank in m-town

Jefferson City, TN

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Christina wrote:
Stephanie Moore is a crack dealer! Go there to get your hair jacked up and smoke some crack!!
Thanks for the heads up, but I would never expect to get a "professional" cut/color from someone who works out of their home. She would never have been an option for me!
newyank in m-town

Jefferson City, TN

#12 Dec 19, 2012
olo wrote:
oh no theyr'e all stirred up now!! acting like no person at all ever taught manners or theh sense to be gracious. some people use topix to insult others without actually meeting them. this woman only wants a good haircut
HA! Nailed it...
tinkywinky

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Wtf r u talkin bout?
Try

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2012
newyank in m-town wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the heads up, but I would never expect to get a "professional" cut/color from someone who works out of their home. She would never have been an option for me!
WHY? Just because ppl make mistake in their lifetime doesn't mean they can't changes, everyone has done wrong I don't know of anyone that's perfect. Just because ppl spread lies and rumor around doesn't mean that they are true either. I had my hair done by her more than once. I never had a problem with her every messing up she alway's did her best, she took her time,she never screwed up on my hair btw.Sorry I tried to help.I hope you can fine someone that pleases you.
newyank in m-town

Jefferson City, TN

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Try wrote:
<quoted text>WHY? Just because ppl make mistake in their lifetime doesn't mean they can't changes, everyone has done wrong I don't know of anyone that's perfect. Just because ppl spread lies and rumor around doesn't mean that they are true either. I had my hair done by her more than once. I never had a problem with her every messing up she alway's did her best, she took her time,she never screwed up on my hair btw.Sorry I tried to help.I hope you can fine someone that pleases you.
All I was saying was that if someone is a true professional, they wouldn't be working out of their home. I don't give a damn about some rumor or what that person does in their spare time. I'm a little classier than that. But then again, I'm not from here so that should be a given. Thanks tho ;)
REALLY

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2012
So how did your multicolored wedge (Dorothy Hamill comes to mind) turn out? I pray that you meant to say stack or inverted bob, since the wedge went out over 20 years ago. Unfortunately, the stylists in the Morristown area are stuck in that timeframe of skills so I bet it didn't end up going so great. Lol!
VERY SINGLE

Summerville, SC

#17 Dec 27, 2012
REALLY wrote:
So how did your multicolored wedge (Dorothy Hamill comes to mind) turn out? I pray that you meant to say stack or inverted bob, since the wedge went out over 20 years ago. Unfortunately, the stylists in the Morristown area are stuck in that timeframe of skills so I bet it didn't end up going so great. Lol!
You haven't been to see me yet.. I'm a outsider doin hair in Motown. I got you if you need a stylish color and cut.
Bad hair

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 27, 2012
REALLY wrote:
U said it right. My hair seems to be a cross between 3 different bowl cuts with a stack cut in to it. I have been trying to get rid of a bad haircut now for 2 years and these da's just seem to make it worse. I get color and in 2 weeks it's faded out. Seriously I shampoo my hair and watch the color come out when I rinse. What's up with that. I go shopping and see some of the prettiest hair colors and I ask who colors your hair. They tell me they do. I think how the heck does a $8 box of haircolor look a 100% better than my $100+ color. I'm trying to find a new hairdresser myself. This chick that keeps cutting and whacking and ruining my hair over and over I've got to leave her. I had one of those do's that no matter how much do you do it don't do. I'm open for suggestions myself. No matter how far I have to travel, help me out folks, I've got better things to do than my hair. Seriously it ruins my looks.
Good Blonde

Morristown, TN

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Amy wrote:
Rodney Collins at R Collins and Company, he does excellent work.
Does all the stylist at this salon still do that platinum blonde gray looking hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bye bye fat lazy mexicans 43 min Demolition Derby 3
John lewis 4 hr Sam 5
Rex Coffey BELLY UP (Dec '09) 7 hr Jerry 38
Missing you 7 hr Hoit 120
white girl looking for bbc 9 hr black beast 7
Worst restaurant in Morristown (Feb '10) 11 hr unfortunately 128
How do you get rid of fluorescent tubes in Morr... 15 hr samiam 8

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance