remember the wreck with the fire truck?

remember the wreck with the fire truck?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2009
Well i'd like to set the story straight, im the 3rd person that was in the car that ran the stop sign. My name is Norman Rossey, i was in the back seat of Broyles' car when she blew thru the stop sign that lead to me and jeffery being in intensive care. I just want everyone to really know what happened, because i read what everyone had to say about it, and it was all bull! Christina ran that stop sign because she was argueing with jeffery, and wasn't paying attention. She just about killed us, as far as jeffery goes, the doctors told me that there was a possibility that he would be disabled permenently. As for me, i spent 21 days in ut hospital, I had a lacerated liver, 3 broke ribs, a collapsed lung, my forehead and eye was all cut up. i have 3 hoses running into me draining the fluids that leaked from my liver. I recieved one hospital bill so far that was dated august 5th, for $85,000, i was not released until august 14, and was in and out of surgery the whole time. I think Christina needs to take responsibility for her actions, she just about killed two people. The wreck was not mine or jefferys fault, why should we have to pay for it? I believe she should be held responsible, charged for her crime, and pay all of our hospital bills.
See

Morristown, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2009
see what happens when you run with trash? No insurance means you'll be paying for this hospital stay for the rest of your life.. well no you won't. We the taxpayers will pay for it so you can get back to hanging with common trash and partying forever more..
oh boy

Lexington, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2009
you are in for it now.

Her mom is going to come after you
duh

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2009
nah that cant be it the best girlfriend couldnt have almost killed someone over a little argueing could she? hummm wheres della and patty? thought they would have been on here b4 now lol

Since: Aug 09

Morristown, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2009
duh wrote:
nah that cant be it the best girlfriend couldnt have almost killed someone over a little argueing could she? hummm wheres della and patty? thought they would have been on here b4 now lol
They can not come on here and dispute someone that was there. The boy was telling us the truth for a change.

Since: Aug 08

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2009
Well it look like the truth is now told. How can Della or Patty differ from one that was in car when it happened

Since: Aug 08

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 22, 2009
whynot wrote:
damn ?? for more info contact wrestlers mom or matt broyles
Why should you ask them? Ask Norman he was one that was there.
duh

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2009
well we know that but we also know tina did nothing wrong right lol still just dont understand how you can miss a BIG RED TRUCK coming at you i mean come on she should have seen it and at least gave the car more gas and went on or something right? anyways at least one of you are out and maybe will learn something from this and by the way just a thought here but i can almost bet if jeff wont be able to walk after all this then she will leave him.. hell she couldnt be faithful to him before now...

Since: Aug 09

Morristown, TN

#10 Aug 23, 2009
Well it dose not look like tina or pattie has anything to say now about all the lies they told.
duh

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2009
yea i know wth i was looking for the fun that it would bring 2 :(
normanisa CRACKHEAD

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 25, 2009
AND LAY OFF THE CRACK... WEED...AND...PILLS AND YOU MIGHT REMEMBER SOMETHING
normanisa CRACKHEAD

Knoxville, TN

#14 Aug 25, 2009
THIS IS HOW U CAN TELL NORMAN IS A LIAR FIRST OF ALL THEIR NOT GOING TO SEND A BILL WHILE YOUR STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. MAYBE U SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE U COME ON HERE, LIKE THE DATES, STUPID. HOW DO WE KNOW U DIDN'T HAVE LIVER DAMAGE BEFORE FROM ALL THE DRUGS U DID, JUST REMEMBER YOUR DRUG TEST FROM THE ACCIDENT WAS POSITIVE AND HERS WAS NEGATIVE MAYBE U SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT (HINCE THE NAME NORMANISA CRACKHEAD) IDIOT. OH JUST TO LET U KNOW THE ACCIDENT DIDN'T KILL U BUT GOD HAS AWAY OF PUNISHING U FOR THINGS LIKE STILL PARTYING AND BEING A FAG. U KEEP BLAMING TINA BUT TRUTH IS NOONE MADE U RIDE WITH HER, U WERE LOOKING FOR A LAY, BUT EVERYONE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO STAY INDOORS FROM YOUR UGLY SELF. BY THE WAY WHY IS IT THAT THEIR SEATBELTS WERE CUT AND YOURS WASN'T, MAYBE BECAUSE U DIDN'T WEAR IT, SO BASICALLY IF U HAD ANY COMMON SENSE U WOULD HAVE USED IT AND MIGHT NOT BE IN THE CONDITION YOUR IN. HAVE FUN LETTING JB BLOW U HIS NEPHEW SURE DID.
udontnoho

Morristown, TN

#15 Aug 25, 2009
they can and do send bills while u r still in there.u should go and have surgery to remove ur duma## to find out for ur self
Come OONNNNNN

Morristown, TN

#16 Aug 25, 2009
norman423 wrote:
Well i'd like to set the story straight, im the 3rd person that was in the car that ran the stop sign. My name is Norman Rossey, i was in the back seat of Broyles' car when she blew thru the stop sign that lead to me and jeffery being in intensive care. I just want everyone to really know what happened, because i read what everyone had to say about it, and it was all bull! Christina ran that stop sign because she was argueing with jeffery, and wasn't paying attention. She just about killed us, as far as jeffery goes, the doctors told me that there was a possibility that he would be disabled permenently. As for me, i spent 21 days in ut hospital, I had a lacerated liver, 3 broke ribs, a collapsed lung, my forehead and eye was all cut up. i have 3 hoses running into me draining the fluids that leaked from my liver. I recieved one hospital bill so far that was dated august 5th, for $85,000, i was not released until august 14, and was in and out of surgery the whole time. I think Christina needs to take responsibility for her actions, she just about killed two people. The wreck was not mine or jefferys fault, why should we have to pay for it? I believe she should be held responsible, charged for her crime, and pay all of our hospital bills.
Yes,yes,yes, we've all heard it and remember it, WAY TOO much so you get over it and let it rest
duh_big_red_truc k

Morristown, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2009
normanisa CRACKHEAD wrote:
THIS IS HOW U CAN TELL NORMAN IS A LIAR FIRST OF ALL THEIR NOT GOING TO SEND A BILL WHILE YOUR STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. MAYBE U SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE U COME ON HERE, LIKE THE DATES, STUPID. HOW DO WE KNOW U DIDN'T HAVE LIVER DAMAGE BEFORE FROM ALL THE DRUGS U DID, JUST REMEMBER YOUR DRUG TEST FROM THE ACCIDENT WAS POSITIVE AND HERS WAS NEGATIVE MAYBE U SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT (HINCE THE NAME NORMANISA CRACKHEAD) IDIOT. OH JUST TO LET U KNOW THE ACCIDENT DIDN'T KILL U BUT GOD HAS AWAY OF PUNISHING U FOR THINGS LIKE STILL PARTYING AND BEING A FAG. U KEEP BLAMING TINA BUT TRUTH IS NOONE MADE U RIDE WITH HER, U WERE LOOKING FOR A LAY, BUT EVERYONE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO STAY INDOORS FROM YOUR UGLY SELF. BY THE WAY WHY IS IT THAT THEIR SEATBELTS WERE CUT AND YOURS WASN'T, MAYBE BECAUSE U DIDN'T WEAR IT, SO BASICALLY IF U HAD ANY COMMON SENSE U WOULD HAVE USED IT AND MIGHT NOT BE IN THE CONDITION YOUR IN. HAVE FUN LETTING JB BLOW U HIS NEPHEW SURE DID.
hmmmm...... you say norman is a crackhead, but tina is an angel?!? Everyone else that knows her says she is a druggie, too. It would be hard to stop doing what she was and still hanging around the drugs now wouldn't it? Norman was probably one of the many of Jeffrey's friends he letting 'hit it'.

Since: Aug 09

Morristown, TN

#18 Aug 26, 2009
normanisa CRACKHEAD wrote:
THIS IS HOW U CAN TELL NORMAN IS A LIAR FIRST OF ALL THEIR NOT GOING TO SEND A BILL WHILE YOUR STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. MAYBE U SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE U COME ON HERE, LIKE THE DATES, STUPID. HOW DO WE KNOW U DIDN'T HAVE LIVER DAMAGE BEFORE FROM ALL THE DRUGS U DID, JUST REMEMBER YOUR DRUG TEST FROM THE ACCIDENT WAS POSITIVE AND HERS WAS NEGATIVE MAYBE U SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT (HINCE THE NAME NORMANISA CRACKHEAD) IDIOT. OH JUST TO LET U KNOW THE ACCIDENT DIDN'T KILL U BUT GOD HAS AWAY OF PUNISHING U FOR THINGS LIKE STILL PARTYING AND BEING A FAG. U KEEP BLAMING TINA BUT TRUTH IS NOONE MADE U RIDE WITH HER, U WERE LOOKING FOR A LAY, BUT EVERYONE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO STAY INDOORS FROM YOUR UGLY SELF. BY THE WAY WHY IS IT THAT THEIR SEATBELTS WERE CUT AND YOURS WASN'T, MAYBE BECAUSE U DIDN'T WEAR IT, SO BASICALLY IF U HAD ANY COMMON SENSE U WOULD HAVE USED IT AND MIGHT NOT BE IN THE CONDITION YOUR IN. HAVE FUN LETTING JB BLOW U HIS NEPHEW SURE DID.
You kno, its people like u that piss me off! I did get a bill before i got out of the hospital, as a matter of fact i got two before i even got home. Another thing for ur ignorant mind, if u kno me, and i'm Norman, then u kno the only drug i do is smoke a little weed. yea i blame u Tina, because u kno what i wrote is the truth, and now u scared, thats y u came and got ur stuff from the house the day i posted the first comment on this, huh?

Since: Aug 09

Morristown, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2009
duh_big_red_truck wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm...... you say norman is a crackhead, but tina is an angel?!? Everyone else that knows her says she is a druggie, too. It would be hard to stop doing what she was and still hanging around the drugs now wouldn't it? Norman was probably one of the many of Jeffrey's friends he letting 'hit it'.
This is Norman speaking. U say u kno Tina, right? Well then if u kno her, then u kno how ugly she is, i wouldn't touch her with a dead mans pole, her head is so big and she just big all togather. Then u got her louda## mouth and annoying voice. to be honost with u, i couldn't stand her and jeff, but after about a month of knowing them, jeff turned out to be all right, it was just Tina, she was psycho, i mean really, there was something wrong with that girls mind. I mean look, she was pissed off at Jeff and got us all hit by a fire truck, don't that tell u something? My best goes out to Jeff, I kno ur young man, and u didn't deserve whats happened to u, hang in there, and get better.
duh

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 26, 2009
lol wow i knew this would be a fun post. still no sign off della though hahaha well anyway i'll just sit back and watch till this gets a little better b4 i put my 2 cents in... oh btw tina is an angel and we all know that everyone wants her i mean hell when i was callin her out i was told i was an ex or someone that she wouldnt give the time of day 2 lol i dont think i have ever seen her turn anyone down...... lol oh and one more thing the cops said they could smell beer IN the car so norman why dont you just tell us who it was that was drinking i mean the rest of it seems to be the truth so why not?

Since: Aug 09

Morristown, TN

#21 Aug 26, 2009
duh wrote:
lol wow i knew this would be a fun post. still no sign off della though hahaha well anyway i'll just sit back and watch till this gets a little better b4 i put my 2 cents in... oh btw tina is an angel and we all know that everyone wants her i mean hell when i was callin her out i was told i was an ex or someone that she wouldnt give the time of day 2 lol i dont think i have ever seen her turn anyone down...... lol oh and one more thing the cops said they could smell beer IN the car so norman why dont you just tell us who it was that was drinking i mean the rest of it seems to be the truth so why not?
to be honost with u, i wasn't with Tina and Jeff untill a few minutes before the wreck occured, but i don't kno if either one of them was drinking. I do kno however that there was an already opened bottle of early times liquer under the passenger seat of the car, it may have broke upon impact with the firetruck, causing the oder. To tell u the truth the first thing i had said to Tina when i got in her car was " You guys are crazy for riding around with an open bottle of liquer." I mean, everyone in Tennessee Knows the law about open containers, right?
duh

Morristown, TN

#22 Aug 26, 2009
well we all know they aint the sharpest tools in the shed but anyways oh wait just read over the other post you mean to tell me the best girlfriend in the world left jeffs side just to get some things??? lol well who all lives up there now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arvin Meritor layoffs (Feb '09) 7 min Gear head 25
Pals (Apr '15) 10 min truth 19
Should we consolidate? 22 min No Way 3
News New clue in search for missing woman Read Story... 49 min Lucas Buck 123
Lac get a grip 1 hr Over it 7
tonya lewis (Feb '10) 1 hr william overbay 116
Erica Bunkrat Mullins 2 hr I know you 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages