Bond denied for suspects in Morristow...

Bond denied for suspects in Morristown man's murder

There are 235 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Bond denied for suspects in Morristown man's murder. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

The four people accused in the kidnapping, beating death, and dismemberment of a 94-year-old Morristown man were denied bond at their first court appearance Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

“Karmas a Bit@ch”

Since: Sep 07

Jefferson city

#203 Jan 29, 2008
sad sad world wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just my point... you dont care about anything except voicing your 2 cents, which is all your opinion is worth. You think because the family replied to your post expressing how sorry you were to hear about this, that your part of this, and your not.
Yours isnt worth as much either,we are all believers in this family so there you go with downing someone for the same thing. Again i say HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!his whole community is a part of this!!!!STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Bitten12

Willmar, MN

#204 Jan 29, 2008
Could the one's of you who have never lost a loved one, just have show alittle caring for the family who just lost their Father by the terrible , crazed act of just a group of, oh well I want even call them what I want to.

“Karmas a Bit@ch”

Since: Sep 07

Jefferson city

#205 Jan 29, 2008
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>i agree ,but you family members need to look at fat donnie,he got mr.morgan killed,he needs to be in jail
for what he did,but he gets to be a witness, does he thing this will help him ?and what about betty fuson
this happened at primrose court house,whyyyyyyyy didn't she stop it call police run for help,was it because she is a nurse and own drugs herself.
these people need to be in jail too.if i was a betting person fat donnie is spending money all over town at drugs. sorry
Everybody knows Fat@ss is part of the ring leaders but if the GOOD OLE Sherriff and the DA dont do nothin im sure he will get his from another drug dealer before long. And he isnt my family member he is one of Frances kids that used him.They are not blood related and niether are him and I.
freebird

United States

#206 Jan 29, 2008
well from someone who knows donnie and knows of the past crimes he has been involved in from stealing to breaking into places ,it is my opion that he sholud be held accountable at some point and time for his actions .since i have first come into contact with him at least ten years ago he has been nothing but trouble to anyone whose path he has crossed ,but you know every dog has his day and donnies but be coming,luck only last so long sooner or later you meet your match
JB in KNOX

Nolensville, TN

#207 Jan 29, 2008
I have missed something along the way. Who is Betty Fuson? Can someone fill me in?

Since: Jan 08

Murfreesboro, TN

#208 Jan 29, 2008
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>i agree ,but you family members need to look at fat donnie,he got mr.morgan killed,he needs to be in jail
for what he did,but he gets to be a witness, does he thing this will help him ?and what about betty fuson
this happened at primrose court house,whyyyyyyyy didn't she stop it call police run for help,was it because she is a nurse and own drugs herself.
these people need to be in jail too.if i was a betting person fat donnie is spending money all over town at drugs. sorry
i am glad to see i am not the only one who thinks there should be more people charged and yes i have said it amny times donnie brought this on willie what i dont understand is why they where not charged for not callin the police when they first found out they had willie they never called the police until they were told it was to late and why is it this betty woman's name only came up saying it happen at her house why arent there any charges there? and as i have said before come on people where did the over 20,000 go,? the people that done this to willie sure didnt take it QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED PLEASE KEEP WILLIE AND HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN PRAYER

Since: Jan 08

Murfreesboro, TN

#209 Jan 29, 2008
JB in KNOX wrote:
I have missed something along the way. Who is Betty Fuson? Can someone fill me in?
THEY ARE SAYING IT WAS HER HOUSE WHERE WILLIE WAS TOOK AND BEAT TO DEATH
Punkin

Morristown, TN

#210 Jan 29, 2008
JB in KNOX wrote:
You have ask a question that I don't think anyone has an answer to.
Please if someone knows anything about why she is not charged fill us all in !!!!
JB in KNOX

Nolensville, TN

#211 Jan 29, 2008
If he was taken to her house, throw her a** in jail! She could have possily saved this man. I'd like to hear some more info on her also.
Punkin

Morristown, TN

#212 Jan 29, 2008
Isn't it sad that all at once no one is reporting anything new on Mr. Morgan's death, I hope that his children are being updated on any progress this hopfully is taking place.
There are 2 still out on the streets that should be charged and so far have not and one is the Fuson lady and the other is the ring leader Donnie.
uh hello

Hollywood, FL

#213 Jan 29, 2008
Punkin wrote:
Isn't it sad that all at once no one is reporting anything new on Mr. Morgan's death, I hope that his children are being updated on any progress this hopfully is taking place.
There are 2 still out on the streets that should be charged and so far have not and one is the Fuson lady and the other is the ring leader Donnie.
Tomorrow is their court date.... I'm sure something will be reported in the News. This Fuson lady... is it true this happened at her house? If it is, shouldnt she be charged as the other 2? Doesnt make sense if she isnt.
uh hello

Hollywood, FL

#214 Jan 29, 2008
TNACGRL wrote:
<quoted text>Yours isnt worth as much either,we are all believers in this family so there you go with downing someone for the same thing. Again i say HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!his whole community is a part of this!!!!STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!
This is the real sad sad world....
I left a post to you on one of the other stories. This wasnt me that left the mean post to you or any of the others. I've not been online in a few days. Some people really stink and I guess they get a good laugh when doing mean stuff like this, but I thought you should know, it wasnt me.
He deserves

Morristown, TN

#215 Jan 29, 2008
Someone told me tonight that security would be so tight that they most likely wouldn't even let any news channels into the court room, etc. Has anyone else heard this?
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

Fairport, NY

#216 Jan 29, 2008
uh hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow is their court date.... I'm sure something will be reported in the News. This Fuson lady... is it true this happened at her house? If it is, shouldnt she be charged as the other 2? Doesnt make sense if she isnt.
YES IT HAPPENED AT BETTY FUSON'S HOUSE AND SHE WAS NOT CHARGED IS IT BECAUSE SHE IS SINGING LIKE A BIRD .SHE LOST HER JOB AS A NURSE AT A LOCAL HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE TOOK DRUGS INTO THE COUNTY JAIL BUT WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY.
To Funny

Hollywood, FL

#217 Jan 30, 2008
CCCCCCCCCCCCC wrote:
<quoted text>YES IT HAPPENED AT BETTY FUSON'S HOUSE AND SHE WAS NOT CHARGED IS IT BECAUSE SHE IS SINGING LIKE A BIRD .SHE LOST HER JOB AS A NURSE AT A LOCAL HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE TOOK DRUGS INTO THE COUNTY JAIL BUT WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY.
That doesnt make any sense.... Seems she should be charged with at least accessory to felony murder...does anyone know if she was home when the crime happened? Even if she is singing like a bird, it seems she would be charged with something for letting them use her house, and the fact she didnt come foreward til after the fact. Thats just really messed up.
onlyone

United States

#218 Jan 30, 2008
sad sad world wrote:
Love how everyone is all big, bad, and brave when posting on the internet......but what would you really do if you faced a murderer? And lets get this straight ,,, only one has been charged with the actually murder, 2 with being there with the murderer and one charged with accessory after the fact.
Thank you for that. At least there is one person who is posting that is actually reading and understanding what the charges and responsibilities of the accused are.
onlyone

United States

#219 Jan 30, 2008
Punkin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ask a question that I don't think anyone has an answer to.
Please if someone knows anything about why she is not charged fill us all in !!!!
She is a pill popping drug stealing RN at one of the hospitals in Morristown
onlyone

United States

#220 Jan 30, 2008
annonymous wrote:
This is for all people who have posted a comment on this page. Up front i want to say that my heart goes out to the family of the victim. Like the bible says, money is the root of all evil. If everyone knew there facts, they would know by now that the root of this crime is money. Donnie stole money from DNance and he wanted his money back. I personally came face to face contact with DNance at least 2-3 days out of the week, and i never i my life dreamed he would commit such a horrible crime. So that goes to show everyone that you can come face to face with a murderer every day of your life and not know it. And when there is money or something involved that that person wants so badly, they will do whatever they have to do to get it and they will use all the willing help they can. No matter who actually did the dirt, they are all guilty and should all get what they deserve times ten, because i know that each and every person that was there or knew about it had some way to contact someone to get the hell away from the situation. They knew what they were doing, they knew what was going to happen, and yet they never tried to save the poor mans life. THEY ARE ALL GUILTY OF MURDER IN MY EYES. So look to your left and look to your right and think about the person sitting next to you. They could be a murderer, I wish i had taken a second look at DNance...if i knew he was this type of person, i would have spit in his face because to me, none of them are worth the shit on the bottom of my shoes.
And you could also be a murderer for all we know. You cannot be guilty of murder if you weren't there genius. And if someone threatened to kill your kids if you didn't do what you were told--my money says you would have caught an accessory charge yourself.
onlyone

United States

#221 Jan 30, 2008
Curtis Griggs wrote:
All four needs to be given a free public hanging - they should not be allowed to again breath fresh air-
I am sure their children would be glad to see that. Perpetuating the cylce is all that would do.
onlyone

United States

#222 Jan 30, 2008
Isayso wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll get what he deserves if he does get out...that you can be certain of.
Sounds like you mean to do the man harm...is that the case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebel Flag Or Rainbow Flag 17 min sounds a little true 6
Donald Trump Has My Vote 2 hr Open Minded 60
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 3 hr Open Minded 258
dish vs cable Internet 3 hr Facts 4
Morristown Cops Illegal Aliens 3 hr Open Minded 9
The home wreckers at howmet 7 hr Same ole 27
Charles Greene 8 hr teddy 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages