First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Observer

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Do you guys like your women to have big old meat curtains hanging or do you like those lips to be tucked away? I think women that let their lips hang down are nasty. They have no respect for their body. I was with this one girl and we were about to get it on. She pulled down her panties and I swear those lips looked like chewed bubble gum. I told her hell no I am not going near that mess. LOL!
Observer Too

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Observer wrote:
Do you guys like your women to have big old meat curtains hanging or do you like those lips to be tucked away? I think women that let their lips hang down are nasty. They have no respect for their body. I was with this one girl and we were about to get it on. She pulled down her panties and I swear those lips looked like chewed bubble gum. I told her hell no I am not going near that mess. LOL!
Glad I don't have to clean up you computer station. You sick freak!
Observer

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Observer Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I don't have to clean up you computer station. You sick freak!
Glad I don't have to clean up you computer station.

I am glad that I did not pay for your education, you f*cking retard.
Now now

Louisville, TN

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Observer wrote:
Seriously, Hotrain, could've tried to perform female circumsision on that one girl. Although it'd 've prolly taken longer than 6 weeks for her to get back to you after that.
WOW

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Utterly disgusting.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Meat curtains are fun. Suck em hard between your lips and let'em go....SNAP!!..like a rubber band.
Todd

White Pine, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Observer wrote:
I don't like "meat curtains" either, but seriously, what do you expect her to do? Staple them back? I wasn't aware it was a condition a woman could control. Lol some woman just have loose, floppy roast beef flaps.
curtains rule

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Observer wrote:
What do you mean LET them hang down? Its not a choice you either got em or you don't. I say the bigger the better
fun time

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Observer wrote:
big curtains mean big button. big button means awsome ride
What

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2012
You people are nasty!
blowsmymind

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Nov 6, 2012
What wrote:
You people are nasty!
For real what a bunch of damn perverts!!! Morristown for ya, pillheads and perverts!!!
Swing Low

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 6, 2012
I love it when their lips dangle. They look like wind chimes.
bumper

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2012
you dumb asses, a woman with big meat curtains as you call them hanging down is because someone with a huge dick has stretched them out and they have to hang down, there is no virgin with flaps like that,the more a woman has sex with a huge dick the bigger they get, geeez how dumb can you be, are you guys 10 years old.
Bigdickdave

Nashville, TN

#15 Nov 10, 2012
I am the reason your b*itch has loose low hanging lips.
duhh

Morristown, TN

#16 Nov 10, 2012
bumper wrote:
you dumb asses, a woman with big meat curtains as you call them hanging down is because someone with a huge dick has stretched them out and they have to hang down, there is no virgin with flaps like that,the more a woman has sex with a huge dick the bigger they get, geeez how dumb can you be, are you guys 10 years old.
Are you serious you think it's cause they were stretched ?
so I guess women who gave birth and still have small ones are virgins. you have to be kidding please tell me your joking
bang-a-rang

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2012
duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious you think it's cause they were stretched ?
so I guess women who gave birth and still have small ones are virgins. you have to be kidding please tell me your joking
I'm with you on that.. Being streched has nothing to do with it. To be quite honest it would more likely be caused by a woman being skinny down there. The bigger the woman the less likely they are to have those nice big lips. Heck doesnt matter to me as long as its clean.
Knower

Powell, TN

#18 Feb 12, 2013
bumper wrote:
You are totally incorrect. There are plenty of virgins with meat curtains. But then how many naked females have you actually seen in person? Your sister and your mom?
Very knowing

Revere, MA

#19 Mar 10, 2013
The guys who think it from big dicks and being a slut are total retards.. I will make it simple for u .. Women either have an iny or an outy or something in between.. It happens at puberty and can change in size due to weight changes .. It has very little to due with how big a dic is or how much sex a women has.. You fucken idiots
roxy bear

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Lmao bby

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Are y'all talkin about fat coochies? Cause every woman is different, & no, I DO NOT have 'meat curtains' or whatever it is. It sounds kinda raunchy tho lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee Park 4 min Shaybutter 55
Street racing 35 min Dale 7
bad tattoo work by Johnny's tattoo in morristo... (Apr '10) 1 hr Heather 235
Who won't make it 2 hr watcher 4
What's the best thing for a severe case of pois... (Apr '10) 3 hr Wonderer 48
team tech (Apr '12) 3 hr LOL 84
Iso 2 bdrm rental homes 4 hr Help 8

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance