FBI Raids "Angel Food Ministries"

FBI Raids "Angel Food Ministries"

Posted in the Morristown Forum

“Ya Darn Tootin'”

Since: Mar 09

San Diego

#1 Mar 24, 2009
Just another example of "Christianity" for you here. I need not say anything further, as you can read for yourself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29574290
just me

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2009
I hate to say I agree but.... I agree. Christianity is simply a money hoax and that's a fact. I just wish they would send me their hard earned money instead of these churches. It's sickening what goes on with this kind of ordeal.
Info

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2009
darntooten wrote:
Just another example of "Christianity" for you here. I need not say anything further, as you can read for yourself.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29574290
This is an organization....not Christianity. Do not condemn others for this one organization. I for one do not participate in this program/organization. There is a difference.

“Ya Darn Tootin'”

San Diego

#4 Mar 24, 2009
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an organization....not Christianity. Do not condemn others for this one organization. I for one do not participate in this program/organization. There is a difference.
This is what Christianity was made by man for. I know an evangelist in San Diego who had a 13 million dollar house built and his wife flew to switzerland to pick out the fu**king marble that was carved and used for the grand entrance of their house. I could go on and on, but all I can say is that you people are so fu**king stupid it's almost funny. Keep giving that money to the churches idiots.
West Grad

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 24, 2009
darntooten wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Christianity was made by man for. I know an evangelist in San Diego who had a 13 million dollar house built and his wife flew to switzerland to pick out the fu**king marble that was carved and used for the grand entrance of their house. I could go on and on, but all I can say is that you people are so fu**king stupid it's almost funny. Keep giving that money to the churches idiots.
You can pick apart one piece of ANY group of people and say that kind of stuff.
That's like saying that since the two Columbine killers were atheists, that ALL atheists are like that.
Or that a FEW teachers have had inappropriate relationships with students, that ALL teachers are bad.
Sad Day

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 24, 2009
darntooten wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foul mouth,anger,bitterness total disrespect for others opinions makes you seem like some kind of extremist nut job ! Any point you make even among like minded people is so harsh it makes people want to disagree with you. Learn some manners and tact if you want to make a valid point. It would be better recieved and maybe even thought provoking if you didn't make it seem as though you were the authority and were going to cram it down our throats after all it is just your opinion. I have always been told that resorting to foul language was the result of a lack of intelligence and inability to control ones temper.

“The TRUTH and only the TRUTH”

Since: Feb 09

Morristown

#8 Mar 24, 2009
just me wrote:
I hate to say I agree but.... I agree. Christianity is simply a money hoax and that's a fact. I just wish they would send me their hard earned money instead of these churches. It's sickening what goes on with this kind of ordeal.
just me, TRUE Christianity is about belief in Jesus as God's Son, making Him Lord of your life, and trusting Him for Salvation. No individual, nor any organization can claim to "be" Christianity other than Jesus Himself. Christianity is not what man has made of this belief, but what it truly is....the fact that Jesus loved us enough to die on Calvary to offer the gift of Salvation to all who would confess and believe in Him.
scam

Jefferson City, TN

#9 Mar 24, 2009
When I was growing up my church was Reverend J. Bazzel Mull on tv He did ask me for any money and I liked that. Stepping out ministries are padding their pockets too. Also, I got the pakage from angel food you could have bought that stuff at save lot cheaper and save is making a profit
Love Angel Food

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 4, 2010
Handed out boxes of food to 40 families last Saturday. Buy the food myself as well. Great charity, Great Ministry, Great Service to the people. Churches make $1.00 per box, woo-hoo, realy getting rich on that. Christian haters grow up, or at least learn basic arithmatic, you show your lack of intelligence every time you speak.
The families we gave free food to this Christmas wouldn't agree with your mouth. Besides, you can't stop anyone with your whining. haha
Angel Food Scam

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 4, 2010
I know for a fact Angel Food Ministries is a scam. Doesn't take much research to figure that out.

• Andy Wingo, food buyer for Angel Food Ministries, took kickbacks from food buyers, and other family members knew about it.

• Joe Wingo set up a North Carolina corporation to buy a personal jet, then leased the jet to Angel Food Ministries for a profit of $10,000 a month.

• The Wingos spent more than $850,000 for personal goods using Angel Food credit cards.

As reported by the FBI and the IRS currently has 5 forensic accountants rummaging through reciepts etc.. They are just like anything affiliated with Christianity, money scam, money scam, money scam. Period.
Interesting

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2010
I agree that you can buy the food at Sav-A-Lot for the same price.

I don't agree that "anything affiliated with Christianity is a money scam".

You obviously have not been a part of a loving church that is bible based. That is sad.

It is worth the search to find a church where you agree with what is taught....and that is based on the Bible.

“Ya Darn Tootin'”

San Diego

#13 Feb 4, 2010
TheTruthOnly wrote:
<quoted text>
just me, TRUE Christianity is about belief in Jesus as God's Son, making Him Lord of your life, and trusting Him for Salvation. No individual, nor any organization can claim to "be" Christianity other than Jesus Himself. Christianity is not what man has made of this belief, but what it truly is....the fact that Jesus loved us enough to die on Calvary to offer the gift of Salvation to all who would confess and believe in Him.
I think you need to reference your dictionary as to the meaning of Christianity. Not only do you obviously not know the meaning, you don't even know how to use it into a sentence.

Christianity is a "religion" which was founded in Palestine in the 1st century, somewhere around 30AD give or take a few years. Therefore, it is in fact "MAN MADE," and also which is only a "theory," or a matter of opinion, based on ones faith "if any." (trying to stay safe with Slowhand here)(=
Mike Palmer

Burleson, TX

#14 Feb 18, 2011
Love Angel Food wrote:
Handed out boxes of food to 40 families last Saturday. Buy the food myself as well. Great charity, Great Ministry, Great Service to the people. Churches make $1.00 per box, woo-hoo, realy getting rich on that. Christian haters grow up, or at least learn basic arithmatic, you show your lack of intelligence every time you speak.
The families we gave free food to this Christmas wouldn't agree with your mouth. Besides, you can't stop anyone with your whining. haha
Angel Food claims their food is "restaurant quality". Not true. All of their food is over processed and not first quality, frequently inedible.

Angel food claims of saving are false also. Example, This month, they offfer and Easter box for $36.00

I went out and purchase items on the Easter box menu, and this is the break down:
chicken 7 lbs Walmart 6.5
pork 3 lbs Walmart 5.84
potatos 4.5 lbs Walmart 2.5
green beans 2 lbs Kroger 2.5
corn cobbets 1 ct Kroger 2.98
corn bread stuffing 1 pkg Walmart 0.88
gravy 1 pkg Walmart 0.55
whole wheat rolls 12 ct Walmart 2.5
apple pie 1 Walmart 4.5
Total 28.75
As you can see, you can purchase the items in the box for $7.25 Less than Angel Food sells it for.
how I roll

Morristown, TN

#15 Feb 18, 2011
angel food program is bunk.Over price card board food.Just another "christain" non profitt based company doing what they do best,profit off the poor and guttable.People who get angel foods are bums anyways so who cares.
ur nuts

Walland, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Mike Palmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel Food claims their food is "restaurant quality". Not true. All of their food is over processed and not first quality, frequently inedible.
Angel food claims of saving are false also. Example, This month, they offfer and Easter box for $36.00
I went out and purchase items on the Easter box menu, and this is the break down:
chicken 7 lbs Walmart 6.5
pork 3 lbs Walmart 5.84
potatos 4.5 lbs Walmart 2.5
green beans 2 lbs Kroger 2.5
corn cobbets 1 ct Kroger 2.98
corn bread stuffing 1 pkg Walmart 0.88
gravy 1 pkg Walmart 0.55
whole wheat rolls 12 ct Walmart 2.5
apple pie 1 Walmart 4.5
Total 28.75
As you can see, you can purchase the items in the box for $7.25 Less than Angel Food sells it for.
So you'd rather spend two hours driving to and walking around in two different stores and save seven dollars, than to jet over to the church and pick it all up in five minutes. Ok, different strokes for different folks I guess.
Me Again

Morristown, TN

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Wow! I think I need to open up a Christian based business myself! Just think...no taxes & all the money I could want! I sure could use a 2 million salary & $600,000 housing allowance. I'm in love already!:)
Timothy Ivory

Morristown, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2011
Me Again wrote:
Wow! I think I need to open up a Christian based business myself! Just think...no taxes & all the money I could want! I sure could use a 2 million salary & $600,000 housing allowance. I'm in love already!:)
Thats a fine idea
lalalalalalla

Morristown, TN

#19 Apr 20, 2011
so they were caught being crooks? doesnt surprise me...the fbi needs to investigate stepping out also...alot of whooo hoooo weird stuff going on there...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 23, 2011
So, you think Angel Food is a God-send! It is a legit business operating as a non-profit. The saying,“the rich get richer and the poor get poorer” applies here with angel food. The business preys on the poor and the profit is tremendous, just like the banks and credit cards do with interest to the POOR. The poor never get the card debt paid while the rich never pay the interest. Angel Food has such a following of the poor for this type of food and the poor never see the big picture. The big picture is the profit made on the cheap food that is bought to sell to the poor. Profit is good in a business. That’s why angel food is a business, for the profit, not to help the poor. Without the profit, angel food would not care if the poor eat or not. The profit is overwhelming to the Wingo family who started this business. One would think the poor and the rich could figure out where the big salaries come from. This is capitalism, What America was founded on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays at Play 14 min Captain B 35
How am I sure Im the real Mom of my baby? 1 hr Pick Me 16
Caught my husband cheating do I stay or go? (Jan '12) 1 hr Mary 131
Morristown just sucks 1 hr Captain B 69
Cute guy at JTEKT 2 hr Rainbow brite 11
Paul Lebel (Jan '14) 4 hr Hazel 17
Tonya Winkler 5 hr Harlan 7
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE