Source: FBI & DHS Statistics
The following information is compiled from recent Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security reports:
* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.
* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.
* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.
* 29%(630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and Federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
* 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
* 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegal aliens or “transport coyotes”.
* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens.
* 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens (which is UN-constitutional; illegal).
* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers.
And remember YOU are supporting ALL of these illegals no matter where they are now. Every time another illegal jumps the border and breaks our laws, your pocketbook just gets lighter and lighter. You are also allowing criminals, by their very act of border crossing, to live freely among us. The Constitution clearly states that it is the US Federal Government’s duty to protect and defend the national borders. This means from ANYone.
The Justice Dept’s lawsuit against Arizona’s Immigration Law is groundless. They argue that a state can not enforce federal duties, such as immigration across national borders and boundaries, but the newly worded law merely says that peace officers shall conduct an investigation into a person’s immigration status if there is reasonable suspicion that they are in the US illegally. The former law still gave officers the right and authority to do so, but said: may conduct investigations…etc.
Arizona is simply affirming their state’s right to protect their citizens and prevent undocumented, illegal immigrants and criminals from entering their state. It just so happens that one part of their state boundary is also a national border.