Nick

Lathrop, CA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I went to school with him a long time ago. Heard he went to prison, just wondered what he's doing now. Heard he has 2 diff baby mamas or some shit.
tinkywinky

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
wth is wrong wit u?he's a fkin pos
Nick

Lathrop, CA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Well I figured as much. Just wondered if he had cleaned his act up.
tinkywinky

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2012
otay
gomer

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
tinkywinky wrote:
otay
Ha ha ha ha ha oh no not a buckwheat joke man you are on the cutting edge stop it your killing us
tinkywinky

Old Fort, NC

#6 Dec 20, 2012
stop wAt?I haven't even fkin starred yet n trust me ull know wen I fkin do
Not Perfect

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 20, 2012
tinkywinky wrote:
stop wAt?I haven't even fkin starred yet n trust me ull know wen I fkin do
Such language....such intelligence...I'm impressed with your foul words. What a big man. Maybe one day you will be able to put together a coherrent sentence. lol
tinkywinky

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
my sweet gummy bear
Wtf

Lathrop, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
For real, dude. They teach Grammar and English in school for a reason.
tinkywinky

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2012
why r u doin this to me joe?
Not Perfect

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 23, 2012
tinkywinky wrote:
why r u doin this to me joe?
Come on, tell us...who's sitting there with you. I mean, no way you have the intelligence to log on to this or any website. Try to stay on the subject.......this forum is about M. Bunch. Not, "Look how good I can cuss...I'm a big boy now...think I'll have me a cig". You moronic idiot.
roxy

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Not Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Such language....such intelligence...I'm impressed with your foul words. What a big man. Maybe one day you will be able to put together a coherrent sentence. lol
i'm srry for being rude,plz forgive me.
roxy

United States

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Not Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, tell us...who's sitting there with you. I mean, no way you have the intelligence to log on to this or any website. Try to stay on the subject.......this forum is about M. Bunch. Not, "Look how good I can cuss...I'm a big boy now...think I'll have me a cig". You moronic idiot.
I am not an idiot.cussing does not make one an idiot.if one wants to cuss,cuss.but truth is this and I strongly blieve this is true,ther r rlly no cuss or bad words.words r words and we all have the rt use words.
Not Perfect

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 24, 2012
roxy wrote:
<quoted text> I am not an idiot.cussing does not make one an idiot.if one wants to cuss,cuss.but truth is this and I strongly blieve this is true,ther r rlly no cuss or bad words.words r words and we all have the rt use words.
Surely you do not believe the words you use make you a better person. I doubt you even believe this language is acceptable in the norm. You say there really are no cuss words...words are just words. To this I say BULL!!!!!!!!! You know very well what you are saying and that it is wrong and unacceptable. The real problem with this type of language is that it demeans you, makes you appear to be unintelligent, slow-witted, and uncaring. It will be very difficult for you to get and maintain a good job when you constantly spew vulgarities out of your mouth. Right, wrong, good, bad, or indifferent it doesn,t matter. The person who will decide where and how your future goes will not give you a second chance if you continue this line of language.
tinkywinky

Clinton, NC

#15 Dec 24, 2012
go screw urself with a gd pitchfork n get over or,i'll say wtf I wanna say wen i wanna say or.img bk bitches lmao :-P
Stinkywinky

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 24, 2012
tinkywinky wrote:
my sweet gummy bear
A zero
Tough Love

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 3, 2013
tinkywinky wrote:
go screw urself with a gd pitchfork n get over or,i'll say wtf I wanna say wen i wanna say or.img bk bitches lmao :-P
The reason I won't reply.........I cannot understand your childish jibberish. Grow up.
tinkywinky

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I won't reply.........I cannot understand your childish jibberish. Grow up.
rt after u kiss my azz on the gd dot :p
Night Caller

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2013
tinkywinky wrote:
go screw urself with a gd pitchfork n get over or,i'll say wtf I wanna say wen i wanna say or.img bk bitches lmao :-P
Go ahead crotch-rot. I could care less. People such as you are easily ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty panties for sale 1 hr yousmellwhatimcoo... 7
Walmart 25E Fight 1 hr momof3 6
Police informants 2 hr Ol school 32
Stephanie Greenlee Moore 2 hr lol 9
Mistake of a lifetime 2 hr Patrolling 13
Missing you 2 hr Getting old 22
John lewis 2 hr Jdub 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages