Next Last
bob

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 28, 2010
who are the worst and best employees?
hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Tabitha in toys is a real B!@%#. Not really helpful either. All she ever does is run her mouth!
amysth

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2010
sorry bob i dont know any of them what do you think?
questions45

Morristown, TN

#4 Aug 28, 2010
that gd delphina who is a manager is a real bit*& too...and that little queery a$$ infested worthless piece of crap that works in electronics is a little bit** too.. he has nasty tattoos, piercings, screwed up hairstyle and so on.. looks like some scum from downtown on the queer block... he is a smart a$$... go and see for yourself...
icu

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Aug 28, 2010
questions45 wrote:
that gd delphina who is a manager is a real bit*& too...and that little queery a$$ infested worthless piece of crap that works in electronics is a little bit** too.. he has nasty tattoos, piercings, screwed up hairstyle and so on.. looks like some scum from downtown on the queer block... he is a smart a$$... go and see for yourself...

You should really watch who u run your mouth about ... Because the only bit** I see is u ... The manger u speak so badly about must have fired u for u to be such a bit** because I know the woman personally and she is very nice and deft. not what u say she is ... As far as the guy in electronics have no clue on him .
Concerned Shopper

Morristown, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2010
They have some of the worst customer service there. Some of the CSM are the biggest b#tches.The one with the spikey,blonde hair is horrible. I don't know how she keeps her job. She is so unhelpful.Makes a person want to drive all the way to Jeffersoncity.
Hmmm

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2010
I can't say I've had a bad experience at the Morristown Walmart.
All the cashiers I've had have been pretty nice and pretty fast, and the customer service has seemed at par with most other retail establishments.
I can't think of any employees names right off the top of my head though.
furious

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2010
I was there a couple of days ago. As I came out, I was going to leave my buggy with the rest of them cause I only had a few bags. As I was standing there getting my things out of the buggy, and let me say that I was there first but an employee that had been out to get some buggies from the parking lot was putting them in like they do and he kept pushing and they hit me and about knocked me down and all I can say is to bad it didn't. I looked down to where he was standing and he just stood there looking at me and kept pushing them in there and never said I'm sorry or anything. I almost went back in and reported him or whatever needed to be done but I didn't, I just let it go but the more I think about it the more I wish I had cause that is so uncalled for especially when I was standing there first and it could've been a kid or anything standing there, which could've really hurt them. I don't think I have ever wanted to go off on anyone as bad as I did that day!
Just sayin

Morristown, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2010
furious wrote:
I was there a couple of days ago. As I came out, I was going to leave my buggy with the rest of them cause I only had a few bags. As I was standing there getting my things out of the buggy, and let me say that I was there first but an employee that had been out to get some buggies from the parking lot was putting them in like they do and he kept pushing and they hit me and about knocked me down and all I can say is to bad it didn't. I looked down to where he was standing and he just stood there looking at me and kept pushing them in there and never said I'm sorry or anything. I almost went back in and reported him or whatever needed to be done but I didn't, I just let it go but the more I think about it the more I wish I had cause that is so uncalled for especially when I was standing there first and it could've been a kid or anything standing there, which could've really hurt them. I don't think I have ever wanted to go off on anyone as bad as I did that day!
Did it ever cross your mind to move? Maybe, behind that long line of carts (pretty long, since you had to have been standing inside the store with him on the outside where the carts go in) that he couldn't see you, or realize how close you were to the end of the carts he was pushing? If you decided to step onto a freeway and stand there, would you be angry and complain to the oncoming traffic that you were standing there first? Get some common sense, please.
why

Powder Springs, GA

#10 Sep 2, 2010
why are there so many jackasses just trying to stir up trouble? Move away, nobody asked you to live here.
furious

Morristown, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever cross your mind to move? Maybe, behind that long line of carts (pretty long, since you had to have been standing inside the store with him on the outside where the carts go in) that he couldn't see you, or realize how close you were to the end of the carts he was pushing? If you decided to step onto a freeway and stand there, would you be angry and complain to the oncoming traffic that you were standing there first? Get some common sense, please.
FYI, I understand that they're long lines that the buggies go in. But this particular line, wasn't that long and yes he was looking right at me. I have a witness that was with me and they could tell you the same thing plus there was a girl that was putting her buggy up also and almost got hit. I truly don't care what you think or what you have to say, as a matter of fact I don't even know why I'm sitting here trying to explain anything to you cause it doesn't matter, you wasn't there!
furious

Morristown, TN

#12 Sep 2, 2010
why wrote:
why are there so many jackasses just trying to stir up trouble? Move away, nobody asked you to live here.
I'm not trying to stir up any trouble. If that was the case, I would have went back in and reported his a**! TY!!
hotone39

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2010
questions45 wrote:
dlphina is a real sweet person and for the guy in electroinc s hes always been nice to me and how would u know about the queer block unless you are one
hotone39

Calhoun, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2010
Concerned Shopper wrote:
They have some of the worst customer service there. Some of the CSM are the biggest b#tches.The one with the spikey,blonde hair is horrible. I don't know how she keeps her job. She is so unhelpful.Makes a person want to drive all the way to Jeffersoncity.
for one thing if you dont know someones name you should not be talking about them by the way try doing their job for a day b##### tks
neverlikequeers

Newport, TN

#15 Sep 11, 2010
questions45 wrote:
Lee is his name and yes he stinks....I wont even go into electronics cause of the smell. But its agood thing the he is a queer cause no woman would want anything to do with him..
fyi

Morristown, TN

#16 Sep 11, 2010
I think the guy in electronics is nice. He has always been very helpful to us and he has helped us numerous times. If you dont like the store drive to another Wal-Mart. Nobody makes you go there.
unknown

Victorville, CA

#17 Sep 12, 2010
The Morristown Wal-Mart for the most part has a bunch of hard dedicated workers who know their stuff.Yes there is a few of them who do not give a damn about you or the store but thats the way it is in every store. The managers try real hard to make sure their customers are care for and that you have a clean enjoyable shopping experience. Delphina is actually one of the most dedicated managers there is and tries very hard to make a person happy even her associates under her.
joey

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 24, 2010
james taylor is the best there he is the only one that gets off his ass and gets work done
joey

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 24, 2010
james taylor has a big cock
Native

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2010
I don't know if he's still there but Tim Johnson is a big douche bag and a waste of skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Cutshaw Winkles DUI 1 hr Mary 5
Cool Scenic Places In Morristown Tn 1 hr Promise 7
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 2 hr Bad Boy 794
helton drug baby (Sep '16) 3 hr Fu sassy 15
Marva B 4 hr Bill 17
Recticel accident 4 hr Fu sassy 13
scott dave(st.clair/rogersville) is a douchebag 8 hr Taylor 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance