a low life lier and coward and rapist

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dammit

Morristown, TN

#4 May 30, 2010
here you go again you immature crazy stalker bitch. I've never met someone with as many false personalities as you. Seek help.
wtf

Jefferson City, TN

#11 May 30, 2010
susan, nana, hunter, suspicious...you need to get some help! you have multiple personalities going on here. They have padded rooms and pills for that shit, ya know. I don't have a clue what you are talking about. I don't have a clue what this thread is even beginning to explain or whatever.Hell, I can't even begin to read it to make any sense of it! There is no punctuation at all in your posts. You're a freakin wierdo. Who/whatever you're talking about should be the one watching out for YOU! If this is just a psycho/jealous hater way of trying to make someone look bad, you should try making yourself look good first.
wtf

Jefferson City, TN

#14 May 30, 2010
but WHO and WHERE are you talking about???? stop changing names and focus on making sense!!
wtf

Jefferson City, TN

#18 May 30, 2010
becca wrote:
has he attempted to rape you or has he offer you any money or have you even worked for this low life scott cutshaw at dentons corner cafe until you do then maybe you need to hear all of these girls story first even men hates him he has no business or life and what he gets he deserve all of it
I don't know the guy..never been to Denton's. So I can't say anything about him but I will say that if he has raped you or whatever you're accusing him of, he needs to be dealt with legally. Topix isn't the place to do it. This site is just drama and trash. A lot of false stuff is said on here so likely results are that nobody will believe you. It's just the rep that this site has.
Darnell

Abernathy, TX

#19 May 30, 2010
If Donna Jones was really raped, then why was he found innocent of the crime? Maybe because it was consensual sex!? Maybe he was the one breaking it off with her and she got pissed and wanted revenge so she decided to try and ruin him. Whats the best way to ruin a man...accuse him of rape,even if he isnt guilty, he is automatically guilty in somes eyes and will have to live with people believing he is and could be totally innocent. Us guys need to think about that, What if some phsyco accused us of rape and we didnt do the crime, we would still be guilty is the publics eye! It takes a cold heartless woman to falsely accuse a man of RAPE!
Where did they go

Waterloo, Canada

#20 May 30, 2010
This person's elevator isn't going all the way to the top. He is trying to ruin this Scott guy. I have yet to understand what he or they are saying. He keeps changing his name on two different Threads, but the spelling and punctuation marks are all the same. Come on now!!
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#21 May 30, 2010
Just so whoever the dumbass is that keeps changing names and posting. You'd probably be less conspicuous if you'd use proper capitalization. Fun note for anyone looking to see who all the accounts belong to just look and see if the first letter of the post is capitalized. If not, it's the psycho.
wtf

Jefferson City, TN

#22 May 30, 2010
not necessarily. lol. I'm not the pshycho and my posts don't start with caital letters. lol
dammit

Morristown, TN

#23 May 30, 2010
I'm starting to think that it's not about Scott, but about painting this Donna Jones person as a rape victim. I mean really? Who on earth that feels really sorry for a rape victim will keep bringing their name up over and over and over. I mean seriously, even Court TV has the decency to blur the face of a rape victim. This isn't the only thread by this psycho, and since this person keeps responding to themselves, it keeps the thread up top. I wish Scott would file to have these threads removed.
Where did they go

Waterloo, Canada

#24 May 31, 2010
Scott if you read this my neice was put on another site. This one person kept posting things about her that was untrue. Just because she got a promotion at her job. Anyway I went to the bottom of the page to where it said e-mail us. I did just that explaining her situation. And the next day it was gone. So if I were you I would try that.
Sooooo

Kingsport, TN

#25 May 31, 2010
Its obvious this is all bull crap. and if it isn't the people (person) posting the testimony's are indeed hurting there own cause. It's easy to spot people who go on topix and lie about something and post under multiple names especially when they have such horrid grammar. Susan, nana, suspicious, and so on are examples of topix trolls, and whether they know it or not they are only making this person look more innocent.
Jason

Washington, DC

#26 May 31, 2010
Sooooo wrote:
Its obvious this is all bull crap. and if it isn't the people (person) posting the testimony's are indeed hurting there own cause. It's easy to spot people who go on topix and lie about something and post under multiple names especially when they have such horrid grammar. Susan, nana, suspicious, and so on are examples of topix trolls, and whether they know it or not they are only making this person look more innocent.
You have the audacity to insult someone over their grammatical skills. Yours are atrocious at best. I tried to fix the mess you made but my eyes started to bleed after reading the horrible post you made. LOL!

It's obvious this is all bull crap and if it is not the people (person) posting the testimony's are indeed hurting their own cause. It's easy to spot people that post on topix and lie about something and post under multiple names especially when they have such horrid grammar. Susan, nana, suspicious, and so on are examples of topix trolls, and whether they know it or not, they are only making this person look more innocent.[/
truthfully

Morristown, TN

#27 Jun 1, 2010
age old question... can you rape the willing?
sissy

Knoxville, TN

#28 Jun 1, 2010
trenton wrote:
he is a rapist that is someone that takes something that dont belong to them and he has a child malester working for him for all you know them two may be doing each other if i wre that guy down there i would get the hell out of there before they tried something with me
He doesn't have a child molester working for him. If you want to dog Scott then do it but leave the other people out of it.
Darnell

Rogersville, TN

#29 Jun 1, 2010
truthfully wrote:
age old question... can you rape the willing?
LMAO! I guess he forced her to text him those nudie pics of herself too huh lol
michelle

Morristown, TN

#30 Jun 5, 2010
have you all seen her lately? she is so strung out. she used to be pretty but now she looks like she could take an hour long bath in bleach and would still come out looking dirty.
Flow

Morristown, TN

#31 Jun 6, 2010
Darnell wrote:
If Donna Jones was really raped, then why was he found innocent of the crime? Maybe because it was consensual sex!? Maybe he was the one breaking it off with her and she got pissed and wanted revenge so she decided to try and ruin him. Whats the best way to ruin a man...accuse him of rape,even if he isnt guilty, he is automatically guilty in somes eyes and will have to live with people believing he is and could be totally innocent. Us guys need to think about that, What if some phsyco accused us of rape and we didnt do the crime, we would still be guilty is the publics eye! It takes a cold heartless woman to falsely accuse a man of RAPE!
I'm confused. I thought it was Teresa Drinnon and her husband who were trying to ruin Scott Cutshaw. Now it's Donna Jones? It's like a soap opera. Maybe we should go out there just to watch some of this drama unfold.
hater

Charlotte, NC

#32 Sep 19, 2010
i hate helena
damn

Jefferson City, TN

#33 Sep 19, 2010
you would think this bitch never had a period. Here are several for you, feel free to use them.

“Stand up for what you believe!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34 Sep 19, 2010
damn wrote:
you would think this bitch never had a period. Here are several for you, feel free to use them.
LOL That's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no more women for me (Feb '11) 4 hr Username 29
Goforths 5 hr Yes 2
Want to see you 5 hr Greek Mythology 10
sexiest man at LAC 7 hr luke the spook 1
Fire on Anderson bend 8 hr Five 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Just now 86
Jonathan Ramsey (Oct '11) 10 hr Unknown 10
fire at the top of motown 14 hr Truths 22

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages