Latest Hamblen County Mugshots

Latest Hamblen County Mugshots

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Mugshots

Dandridge, TN

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Just added the latest Hamblen County Arrest Report & Mugshots.
Who do you know this week? http://easttennesseemugshots.com/10/27/2011/h...
TheGreatestAmeri can

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2011
There's a section for advertising. I think it's pretty pathetic you're trying to make money this way.
TheGreatestAmeri can

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 27, 2011
Oh hey folks, before you go, consider installing this free adblocker for your browser!

http://adblockplus.org/en/

It works in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. It's completely free!
Amy

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 27, 2011
I'm wondering if the person who set up this website is going to do a follow up with verdicts, etc.? I know the charges are a matter of public record BUT verdicts are as well. Some of the people in these papers have had charges dismissed or reduced. I think they need to do follow-up issues as well. Not all of them are guilty. Several lawsuits have already been filed against the Just Busted papers and to my knowledge (and I could be wrong) at least one of them was won thus far. I don't buy these papers as I'd rather take that dollar and flush it down the toilet but that's just me.
informed citizen

Dandridge, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Amy wrote:
I'm wondering if the person who set up this website is going to do a follow up with verdicts, etc.? I know the charges are a matter of public record BUT verdicts are as well. Some of the people in these papers have had charges dismissed or reduced. I think they need to do follow-up issues as well. Not all of them are guilty. Several lawsuits have already been filed against the Just Busted papers and to my knowledge (and I could be wrong) at least one of them was won thus far. I don't buy these papers as I'd rather take that dollar and flush it down the toilet but that's just me.
We publish the info that is given to us via the local sheriff's dept in the format they give it to us in. There is a disclaimer on the bottom of the site stating that all subjects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If the supplying agency requests we remove or alter the listings, we conform.
Amy

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 3, 2011
I understand that the information is obtained from local sheriff's departments. That wasn't my question. Are you all going to be the first of many of these sites/papers going to do a follow up edition? The issue is that some (very few) of these people are falsely accused and charges are dropped after the initial arrest. But not before they are humiliated. I think these papers and sites are a violation of privacy. Yes, it is public record. Yes, anyone can find it out. BUT, most people, unless they are busy bodies and have nothing better to do, care about arrests, etc. For example, let's say your arrested for a DUI, whose going to know unless you tell them or they see it in these papers? Yes, their is Crimebeat but that is not always accurate either and without the mugshot it could be someone of the same name. I think you all should step it up and print a follow up edition to the outcome of these cases.

I guess you could say I am a little pissed off at these papers because a few months ago I was arrested, fingerprinted, the whole nine yards, mug shot in every paper, information in the Tribune, etc. and it was all a mistake. They arrested the wrong person. I kept telling them at the jail that I was not male (which is what was showing on the paperwork) and the social security # on the paperwork was not even close to mine. Did they listen? Nope Did they care? Nope. I spent the night in jail anyway. The next day they couldn't get me out quick enough once they realized the mistake. But I had spent a night in jail, away from my family, lost my job and for what? A mistake! Not to mention the countless phone calls and questions I had to answer by family and friends. Tribune printed a retraction. I called Just Busted and Tri Cities busted for 3 days straight to ask them to print a retraction and I never got to speak to anyone nor a call back. When I was trying to keep all of this out of the papers I was informed, more than once by multiple (at least 10) people at the jail, sheriff's dept. and clerks office, that they did not know where these papers got the information at. So, where do you get it at?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 3, 2011
I KNOW SOMEONE IN THAT WESBITE LOL ITS ABOUTTIME HE GOT BUSTED FOR BEING A JERK THAT HE IS.
Teresa

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2011
I know 2 people this week. One I am not surprised by at all but one blew me away!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Im not surprised at all about the one I know. Im just surpised its not for dui or killing someone. theres alot of stuff he needs to be in jail for.
noitall

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 8, 2011
back on page 1
shameless

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2011
I can't get any info past 10/20. When will it be updated?

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

#12 Nov 9, 2011
Amazing that your lives are REALLY this pathetic. Guess this how people turn out when they "live on the farm" their entire life.
Lady MacBeth

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 9, 2011
It's just like any other rag magazine. It's there to make a buck and embarass people. I don't buy them because no one I know is in those magazines.
zxcvbnm

Dandridge, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Lady MacBeth wrote:
It's just like any other rag magazine. It's there to make a buck and embarass people. I don't buy them because no one I know is in those magazines.
I bet if you looked you would find plenty of people you know. I'm not a troublemaker and don't run with them but I still know a few each week and it lets me know who i need to watch out for in my business.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 29, 2012
police investigator

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2015
they have what they say undercover narcotic agents, which they are not there just your typical drug dealer goin around busting people selling drugs, well wat about the person buying them, and there not cops there drug attics. then on top of that i have a good friend that hanged out with one of the detectives here and i have him recorded on tape that he was at her house and while she still had her workclothes on they all was snorting cocaine, he joked with her and said are you goin to bust us! but yet they can go around arresting people thats alot better than them. on top of that i grew up with some of the cops here and we done every drug we could get our hands on, thank the lord im clean and dont do that anymore but i bet they do...this town sux all these people here think there better than you are then go home and do drugs and lick .....and the drugs out there are not the peoples fault 90 % of it is pills thats the dam drs fault,,,,
tmodd

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2015
police investigator wrote:
they have what they say undercover narcotic agents, which they are not there just your typical drug dealer goin around busting people selling drugs, well wat about the person buying them, and there not cops there drug attics. then on top of that i have a good friend that hanged out with one of the detectives here and i have him recorded on tape that he was at her house and while she still had her workclothes on they all was snorting cocaine, he joked with her and said are you goin to bust us! but yet they can go around arresting people thats alot better than them. on top of that i grew up with some of the cops here and we done every drug we could get our hands on, thank the lord im clean and dont do that anymore but i bet they do...this town sux all these people here think there better than you are then go home and do drugs and lick .....and the drugs out there are not the peoples fault 90 % of it is pills thats the dam drs fault,,,,
Name some names and people will listen. And these dirty cops will be ousted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Distracted Drivers 18 min mechanically incl... 17
Martin luther king 46 min What 5
whatever happend to the red head tiffany johnson (Apr '15) 6 hr Annymis 5
Christina Wood at Sykes (Jan '17) 9 hr Celebration time 67
Does anybody know about any of the wise boys? 9 hr John 12
the topix trolls 10 hr No name 11
Change the name of Morristown 12 hr Uncle Ben 10

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance