First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweet Cheeks

Charlotte, NC

#21 Nov 10, 2012
No he is not married I respect myself better than that. I actually have standards instead of downgrading myself to a low life man who is married & willing to screw whatever will let him.
LaReigh

Morristown, TN

#22 Nov 10, 2012
Barbi wrote:
He is probably married,that is why she won't give any specs.
u read my mind. Sometimes age doesn't always reflect the maturity level.
Sweet cheeks, move on hon. The vibe he is sending u is crystal clear. He is not interested. Maybe the sex is good to him, but this guy will not commit. Hurt him once shame on you, hurt him twice shame on him. Good luck. If you would look further than the sandbox for a man you might have better luck. Don't answer me with a smart ass comment, I'm prob old enough to be your momma.
Sweet Cheeks

Charlotte, NC

#23 Nov 17, 2012
LaReigh wrote:
<quoted text>u read my mind. Sometimes age doesn't always reflect the maturity level.
Sweet cheeks, move on hon. The vibe he is sending u is crystal clear. He is not interested. Maybe the sex is good to him, but this guy will not commit. Hurt him once shame on you, hurt him twice shame on him. Good luck. If you would look further than the sandbox for a man you might have better luck. Don't answer me with a smart ass comment, I'm prob old enough to be your momma.
Funny I didn't know 35 yr old men still played in the sandbox you seem dumber than a bunch of rocks. And as for sex you have to have it to know if its good or not. You p are a bunch of dumba$$es
Bonnie

Morristown, TN

#24 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet Cheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I didn't know 35 yr old men still played in the sandbox you seem dumber than a bunch of rocks. And as for sex you have to have it to know if its good or not. You p are a bunch of dumba$$es
Lame ! I cannot believe you're draggin' up this dreary crap again. Move on.....and UP.
Sweet Cheeks

Charlotte, NC

#25 Nov 17, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame ! I cannot believe you're draggin' up this dreary crap again. Move on.....and UP.
Well for your info BONNIE ASS I hadnt been on in a while saw some stupid ass had made a nice lil comment
Bonnie

Morristown, TN

#26 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet Cheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for your info BONNIE ASS I hadnt been on in a while saw some stupid ass had made a nice lil comment
You didn't reply in a very "nice lil" way. I thought that you could have surely had time to move on or UP by now. No need for anger or name calling. I suggest you might get over it. Of course, you could have much more to say, in which case, spout more. Youngsters are so simple and yet they struggle so.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#27 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet Cheeks, i read what you wrote about your man. Unlike these other women, I'm not judgemental. I've been in the same situation, and now I realize I deserve better. And so do you. You seem like a sweet person when youre not provoked. Find someone who treats you like the queen you deserve. Don't make someone your priority if you are only an option. Good luck :)
Sweet Cheeks

Charlotte, NC

#28 Nov 17, 2012
Get a hobby go knit or set on ur butt & get fat
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#29 Nov 17, 2012
I hope that wasnt to me... i was trying to say something helpful and supportive unlike everybody else. I didnt say anything mean to you or about you. And I would appreciate the same. K thanks.
Bonnie

Morristown, TN

#30 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet Cheeks wrote:
Get a hobby go knit or set on ur butt & get fat
You were replying to moi ? I wasn't sure because you DID forget the reply function. Contrary to what you may think, I am a very descent person. I have no trouble at all with young people and never have.
It worries me that you, on the other hand, choose to put me in a geriatric category as per the knitting and butt/fat slam. I assure you that I am not that far in to the geezer program. I simply don't understand why you initially told your problem and then began to bash me for asking your age. Yes, it DOES matter.......
Sweet Cheeks

Charlotte, NC

#31 Nov 17, 2012
southern belle wrote:
I hope that wasnt to me... i was trying to say something helpful and supportive unlike everybody else. I didnt say anything mean to you or about you. And I would appreciate the same. K thanks.
Thanks Southern Belle I wasn't meaning that comment to you cause ur the only one that was actually kind and not trying to dig for answers that wasn't anyones buisness to know about
Sweet Cheeks

Charlotte, NC

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You were replying to moi ? I wasn't sure because you DID forget the reply function. Contrary to what you may think, I am a very descent person. I have no trouble at all with young people and never have.
It worries me that you, on the other hand, choose to put me in a geriatric category as per the knitting and butt/fat slam. I assure you that I am not that far in to the geezer program. I simply don't understand why you initially told your problem and then began to bash me for asking your age. Yes, it DOES matter.......
No it doesnt matter whether im 30 40 50 hell 70 that has nothing to do with anything how lame can you come off i mean really
Advice

Morristown, TN

#33 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet Cheeks, it seems to me that you have a problem with being defensive. You have been defensive from the git-go. That might be the reason you are having problems with the guy you would like to be with, as "his girl". If you would try being sweeter, as your name "sweet cheeks" implies, he might be more responsive. Just saying! If your responses are any indication of your personality, no doubt you are putting him on the spot constantly. Relax and try being sweet and understanding!
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#34 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet Cheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Southern Belle I wasn't meaning that comment to you cause ur the only one that was actually kind and not trying to dig for answers that wasn't anyones buisness to know about
Oh ok sorry for getting defensive. And digging for answers is dumb. If you wanted them to know you would have told them. Idk why this site always has to be about people being nosey.
ah hell

Charlotte, NC

#35 Nov 17, 2012
Sweet cheeks, how did you figure out the heart thing? Are there different ones?
wait now

Morristown, TN

#36 Nov 17, 2012
sweet cheeks blew me last night..and im only 14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punky's a snitch? 1 hr smokinjoe55 6
Cool Scenic Places In Morristown Tn 2 hr Exploring 1
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 2 hr Bad Boy 783
Chicken Head Mafia 3 hr Fyi 18
Drivers Licence Road Test 3 hr Doobytoker 9
Cathy Cutshaw Winkles DUI 3 hr Rdt 4
Charles Bailey 5 hr yep 8
breaking news CORRUPTION AT MANLEY BAPTIST (Jul '13) Thu That guy 185

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages