Next Last
bull

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2010
i would like to know how to removr stuff off of topic can anyone help

Since: Feb 08

Morristown

#2 Mar 8, 2010
If you will look at posts made. Look for a link that says " Report Abuse " ! Click that link. It would take more then one person reporting a link or story to get it removed however. As for a complete story removed? Not 100% sure how to do that. WOuld like to know myself?

Morristown

#4 Mar 8, 2010
Oh noes wrote:
Did someone hurt your feelings?
Just do not read it or get a tougher skin.
Have you ever ask a preacher how to make someone forget something one of the little old lady gossips told someone sunday after church?
Same thing but only here everyone sees it 1st hand before each old lady adds her own embilshments to it.
There's more slander on topix then on any other website I've seen. There are more reasons to sue someone on topix then any other website I have been across. And session and criminal judges aren't afraid to attempt to get peoples information from this site. It's not a matter of if someone should have tougher skin or not. It's a matter if people on here shouldn't act more like they do in person? Or if people should become more nicer to one another? I know bean rude, hatefeul, selfish, inconsiderate war monger does not get one a prize or any special treatment. Other the people flat out ignoring them!
I believe in karma

Asheville, NC

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Oh noes wrote:
Did someone hurt your feelings?
Just do not read it or get a tougher skin.
Have you ever ask a preacher how to make someone forget something one of the little old lady gossips told someone sunday after church?
Same thing but only here everyone sees it 1st hand before each old lady adds her own embilshments to it.
You might be right about the little old lady rumors in church, but I've NEVER heard any little old lady say some of the sick things that get posted here. It has nothing to do with getting thicker skin...more like decent people having too weak a stomach for sick trash!

Morristown

#7 Mar 8, 2010
Oh noes wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever heard of anyone holding a gun to someones head and forcing them to read posts here?
It's called manners. Guess something you don't have a clue about? Your shouldn't post something you wouldn't let your kids or parents read!
someone

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2010
bull wrote:
i would like to know how to removr stuff off of topic can anyone help
If you click on "report abuse " enough times they will eventually take it off..(I KNOW!!!!)
Harsh reality

Manchester, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2010
why is it that you people try to censor what other people believe.
If you do bot like it just ignore it.
It is really pretty simple.

if you do not view and respond to something it drops off the main page and will soon be lost and never saw again till jason mosier decides to bring up a couple hundred old threads just to feed his ego.

You need to remember that someones opinion is not and never has been slander.
It is also not slander if it is true no matter how bad it is.
Anyone that wants to protect themselves should start each post with the words,
"IN MY OPINION"
Read up on real laws not just what you have heard.
Opinion is protected free speech.
Slander is something stated that is proven not no be true and it has been proven that the person saying it said it out of malice.
It is also a civil matter not a legal matter.
You can sue but can only collect for any damages you can prove you lost.
Like if you got fired from a 15 dollar an hour job.
Then you can sue for the lost wages and future lost wages based on what a jury thinks is reasonable.
Most lawyers will not take these cases on a percentage so you have to pay lawyer fees out of your pocket in advance.

Then if you win you still have to collect your winnings and most the people around here do not have enough worth to force them to pay anything.

In reality your best bet would be to either grow a thicker skin, quit reading this site if you are so sensitive you can not take someone having an opinion other than yours or just build a panic room and move into it and live your life inside.
badseed

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 8, 2010
persona wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more slander on topix then on any other website I've seen. There are more reasons to sue someone on topix then any other website I have been across. And session and criminal judges aren't afraid to attempt to get peoples information from this site. It's not a matter of if someone should have tougher skin or not. It's a matter if people on here shouldn't act more like they do in person? Or if people should become more nicer to one another? I know bean rude, hatefeul, selfish, inconsiderate war monger does not get one a prize or any special treatment. Other the people flat out ignoring them!
I'm sure with all the crime around here, that the judges have better things to do with their time than chase idiots on this web site. Also, if its true, its not slander, no matter how bad it is. No one takes this nonsense serious, its just cheap entertainment. Lighten up, or quit reading it if it bothers you. Lots of these posters do it from free wifi, like at restaurants, public library, neighbors ect.

Morristown

#11 Mar 8, 2010
badseed wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure with all the crime around here, that the judges have better things to do with their time than chase idiots on this web site. Also, if its true, its not slander, no matter how bad it is. No one takes this nonsense serious, its just cheap entertainment. Lighten up, or quit reading it if it bothers you. Lots of these posters do it from free wifi, like at restaurants, public library, neighbors ect.
Cheap entertainment it is. Entertainment is fine. And true it isn not slander if it's true! But if no one else has the physical truth in hand to know if it's true or not? Does cause some hiccups there! I'm all for people to come and post their thoughts and opinions Just against the mthod or tone in all this "cheap" humor! People can and should be more polite. As I have stated. Two wrongs do not make a right! And generally I am "lightened" up as you have said? I'm sure most people would not want to see me not in a light hearted state of mind. No threats here. I just know my limits.
Tracy

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2010
Yea you can done it many times click on report abuse when it gives the option. That says flag inappropriate for 19.99 click on it then when the screen comes up where it says flag inappropriate for 19.99 click the thingy beside it where it gives different options and change it to the one that says report abuse or inappropriate comment it is free then you put your email and just give them the explanation of why you want it taken off just tell them its slander and its causing big problems at home and submit it then they will send a email to you sayin they got it and it will take 4 to 6 days I've had 5 or more taken off for free its easy just remind them to take whole forum off and THAT'S HOW YOU DO UT FOR FREE
I believe in karma

Asheville, NC

#13 Mar 8, 2010
Oh noes wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever heard of anyone holding a gun to someones head and forcing them to read posts here?
Have you ever heard of common decency? I have this little thing inside my heart that makes me feel empathy for others.
I believe in karma

Asheville, NC

#14 Mar 8, 2010
Harsh reality wrote:
if you do not view and respond to something it drops off the main page and will soon be lost and never saw again till jason mosier decides to bring up a couple hundred old threads just to feed his ego.
"IN MY OPINION"
Slander is something stated that is proven not no be true and it has been proven that the person saying it said it out of malice.
Then you can sue for the lost wages and future lost wages based on what a jury thinks is reasonable.
Most lawyers will not take these cases on a percentage so you have to pay lawyer fees out of your pocket in advance.
Then if you win you still have to collect your winnings and most the people around here do not have enough worth to force them to pay anything.
In reality your best bet would be to either grow a thicker skin, quit reading this site if you are so sensitive you can not take someone having an opinion other than yours or just build a panic room and move into it and live your life inside.
I definitely don't want to stop anyone from sharing their thoughts/opinions, however it would be nice if they could do it without all the sick perverted trash language.
reader

Caryville, TN

#15 Mar 15, 2010
All you have to do is write something to try and help someone and they will take it right off....no prob!
maybe

Manchester, TN

#16 Mar 15, 2010
I believe in karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of common decency? I have this little thing inside my heart that makes me feel empathy for others.
maybe I was born with common decency and thrive on seeing other people put on their place.
Maybe some of these people that are being talked about now are the one that picked on me in school and made my entire childhood hell and now I see it as turnabout is fair play.

sometimes people get filled with rage and this is a good place to release it

I do enjoy seeing the people that in school that would make fun of me for being a bit overweight now and see how things changed.
I lost weight and still have all my teeth, full head of hair that is the same color as in school and have no wrinkles all over my face.
I see these people and they have lost all their hair, or it is grey, they gained Lots of weight, and some look pretty rough.
I have saw some and would never have recognized them nut they did me.
The 1st thing they ask is how the hell I still look pretty much the same as in school.
I see some of the girls I had major crushes on that would not give me the time of day and am so glad that they would not because I would hate to think I ended up living my life with what they have become.

It seems the more popular and stuck up they were in school the worse they look now.
At our 25 year reunion I was actually ask to dance with by the same girls that would laugh if I ask them to dance with me at a school dance.
I would have took great pride in saying no but I did not.
I did tell a few of them how they made me feel and they all apologized and I Even had a couple cry on my shoulder telling me how sorry they were.

Morristown

#17 Mar 16, 2010
Karma and life have a way of wearing down on some of their souls and very being. Those are the ones worth redemption. The others are not worth the air they breath. As they have no remorse for their actions years long past. When someone cannot or will not admit their faults? They are worthless to themselves and everyone around them. Each and and everyone of us must at some point look inside ourselves and attempt to atone for our misdeeds. Life is short! Live it to the fullest. But never life live at the expense of some one else. That is a hollow existence.
Looking for you

Asheville, NC

#18 Mar 16, 2010
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe I was born with common decency and thrive on seeing other people put on their place.
Maybe some of these people that are being talked about now are the one that picked on me in school and made my entire childhood hell and now I see it as turnabout is fair play.
I do enjoy seeing the people that in school that would make fun of me for being a bit overweight now and see how things changed.
I lost weight and still have all my teeth, full head of hair that is the same color as in school and have no wrinkles all over my face.
I see these people and they have lost all their hair, or it is grey, they gained Lots of weight, and some look pretty rough.
The 1st thing they ask is how the hell I still look pretty much the same as in school.
I see some of the girls I had major crushes on that would not give me the time of day and am so glad that they would not because I would hate to think I ended up living my life with what they have become.
It seems the more popular and stuck up they were in school the worse they look now.
At our 25 year reunion I was actually ask to dance with by the same girls that would laugh if I ask them to dance with me at a school dance.
I did tell a few of them how they made me feel and they all apologized and I Even had a couple cry on my shoulder telling me how sorry they were.
Well, it's good to see that your taking the high road. Seriously though, wouldn't it be even more satisfying for you to not be cruel now to others, and know that you had more class then those that made fun of you. It's terrible for kids to make fun of other kids,(I always defended the underdogs), and have seen first hand how it can affect the victims for life, but I see it as letting the jerks and bullies of the world win, when you become bitter because of it. Good luck to you.
u no who

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2010
I think your full of shit " you had some of them cry on your shoulder " ya right they went to a reunion and they were so upset because you looked so good they cried I call Bs your probably one lonely fag who beats off all the time 25 years ago really and they cried on your shoulder haha if anyone readin this has common sense then I'm not the only one laughin I wish I knew your name I bet your short an still chubby mayb lost 5 lbs but ya your still gettin made fun of no wonder people gave you hell your a weirdo who likes to make himself believe his own stories your so gay lolololololololol
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
legal

Morristown, TN

#20 Mar 17, 2010
Harsh reality wrote:
"IN MY OPINION"
You may want to look up the definitions of slander and libel. You will find that you are wrong. Your ignorance of the law could end up consting you everything you have one of these days. No one is free to express their "opinion" in a harmful/hurtful way that caused damage. Better do some reading before you speak again.
bull

Memphis, TN

#21 Mar 17, 2010
i thank they should take the site off myself all it does is causes trouble
roger

Morristown, TN

#22 Mar 18, 2010
bull wrote:
i thank they should take the site off myself all it does is causes trouble
If you let it it can but if you have nothing to hide it should not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays at Play 4 min lol 12
Best realtor 14 min Bill 10
Morristown just sucks 30 min Hold On 42
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Rebel Flag 1 hr Csptain B 4
Middle aged Womens opinion on Dating Young Men 1 hr I swear 32
Hair & Makeup (Jul '13) 1 hr Maybelline 14
whos best basketball player all time from morri... (Dec '09) 2 hr Oldtimer 66
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE