Dr. Maurice Robinson
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RockinRedneckReb el

Talbott, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2011
For years I've heard that you are a bad doctor - a quack. I believe you have to be a good person before you can be a good doctor. You have proven to me that you are a bad person so I can now believe what I've heard about you. Thanks for nothing!
what

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2011
He's my husbands doc & we like him very well.All though I don't like how he treated his first wife Dr. Jill, he is always concerned & willing to help my husband with his medical needs.He talks to you as a friend & explains things in common talk.Sorry if you feel this way.What did he do to make you dislike him so much?
fury00

Manchester, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2011
I have gone to him for over 20yrs. I am now looking for a new Dr. He doesn't seem to care for people any more just like the rest Money,Money,Money.He is a rude person also,and he use to be nice..don't have a clue why he changed !
stock

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2011
helthstar is broke,an he's in deep
so sad he's a good dr.
ToeJam

Talbott, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2011
I've been going to Maurice since 1996. I think he is a good person & good doctor.
what

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2011
fury00 wrote:
I have gone to him for over 20yrs. I am now looking for a new Dr. He doesn't seem to care for people any more just like the rest Money,Money,Money.He is a rude person also,and he use to be nice..don't have a clue why he changed !
I know why he changed!!He cheated on his first wife,Dr. Jill, & he can't find true happiness or his dignaty!!Bad move doc!!
need info

Manchester, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2011
stock wrote:
helthstar is broke,an he's in deep
so sad he's a good dr.
That's no excuse for the things he does and his rudeness,He knew healthstar was a business,and he has joined them so he is business man now instead of the Dr. he use to be,I am also looking for a new Dr.!
FYI

Morristown, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2011
He not a true doctor you better look @ his Dr. license a little closer
Hello

Albemarle, NC

#9 Jun 29, 2011
He is a do his ex is the doc an I think he left her for one of the bullard girls who have always had a bad reputation
Lala

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2011
Bullard girls. I guess you are perfect and never make mistakes. Ms. Pollyanna. Leann is a good person. She is a good nurse. She's a good mom. Marriages end for many reasons. From things I have heard about Maurice the marriage was probably ended by Jill. He's a a##. She was probably glad it ended for whatever the reason was. Leann didn't destroy that marriage, he did. I hope he treats Leann better than he treated Jill.

“Loving Az”

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne Beach, Florida

#11 Jun 29, 2011
He's my wifes and I doc and we like him, Glad to see he's seen some of the world, judgeing from his big game pictures and then came here he instead of the usuall granddaady lived here daddy lived here bunch
so agree

Dandridge, TN

#12 Jun 29, 2011
Hello wrote:
He is a do his ex is the doc an I think he left her for one of the bullard girls who have always had a bad reputation
Their reputations arrive before they do! Money sure can't buy class.....!!
doc

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2011
BITE_ME
UMAY KNOWME

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 29, 2011
He's my doc, been my doc for years. He is good at his job. Wish people would quit bashing.
how funny

Morristown, TN

#15 Jun 29, 2011
sheltieman wrote:
He's my wifes and I doc and we like him, Glad to see he's seen some of the world, judgeing from his big game pictures and then came here he instead of the usuall granddaady lived here daddy lived here bunch
Sorry to break the bad news to you, but he grew up in Morristown and lived here all his life except for when he went to college. Also, his grandparents lived here and his parents live here. He is a native.
need info

Manchester, TN

#16 Jun 29, 2011
I thought he was from Cocke Co.

“Loving Az”

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne Beach, Florida

#17 Jun 30, 2011
well he's certainly more intelligent than those who want to live an die here an never see any of the world, and thank goddness he didn't go to collage here
my doc

Sevierville, TN

#18 Jun 30, 2011
he is my doc and i have had no problems with him for 15 yrs. healthstar sucks so bad. the place is so slow. you have to be there at a certian time, then you wait in the waiting room for a hour then sit in the docs room for another hour. time for healthstar to learn how to schedule. we are looking for another doc.
how funny

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 30, 2011
sheltieman wrote:
well he's certainly more intelligent than those who want to live an die here an never see any of the world, and thank goddness he didn't go to collage here
You cannot get a doctor's degree at Walters State Community College, which is the only college in Morristown. So, yes, he had to go out of town to attend college.
how funny

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 30, 2011
need info wrote:
I thought he was from Cocke Co.
He has relatives in Cocke County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Modify Tattoo 13 min Demonofthefall 49
Tattooed Cops 15 min Question 62
Any places for rent with everything paid? 15 min Morristown Girl 9
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 21 min Demonofthefall 50
big a market 42 min xman 3
shawnee 43 min main 13
lachrista Russell (Jul '11) 46 min notsogreat 25
wat happened 10 hr not a social worker 17
More from around the web

Morristown People Search