Shooting on Mountain Road
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amazed

Morristown, TN

#74 Jul 18, 2011
WOW!!! I can not believe that 3 people have been injured in a shooting and there are so many heartless people on here talking trash!! No wonder the world is this way! Regardless of who got shot or why they did....the fact is it happened and those 3 people are someone's family (even if you don't know them) and you should respect their privacy and pray for them instead of kick them when they are already down! Just for one second think if that were your dad/son/grandfather/brother/fr iend, would you be making these same comments or would you want others making them about your family?
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#76 Jul 18, 2011
The Cherry On Top wrote:
Oh lord, so I just finished reading the very poorly written Tribune story from the link above... they got in a drunken pissing match over who's truck could or could not pull out a bulldozer that was stuck in a pond in other words - A DUMB ASS BACKWOODS REDNECK FUED.
All boils down to this - one was obviously a nut and the other wasn't smart enough to realize it.
Come on it was an interesting read.
stupid

Morristown, TN

#77 Jul 19, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sorry. It was a fly by. Pills and alcohol. Should have known. Happens every time. Never fails.
You are an idiot.. The plane jokes went out last year. Grow up and do something with you life.. Im so glad dumb people like you think stuff like this is just so funny and a joke. Maybe the next plane crash should be on top of ur house!! Hahahah joke on you.. Grow up get a job and get a life.. How old are you 12!!!
cooliestgirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#78 Jul 19, 2011
&fe ature=channel_video_title
man its here
russellville resident

Nashville, TN

#80 Jul 19, 2011
I live on Little Mountain Road.. was this where it happened.. I haven't heard anything..
justme

Asheville, NC

#81 Jul 19, 2011
no the shooting happened on Mountain Road in Whitesburg, sunday night
Man arrested in Sunday shooting of three in Whitesburg
A SHOOTING IN HAMBLEN COUNTY HAS LANDED A LOCAL MAN BEHIND BARS.
ACCORDING TO A PRESS RELEASE ISSUED MONDAY MORNING BY THE HAMBLEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, DETECTIVE SGT. STATLER COLLINS CHARGED 51 YEAR OLD LARRY WHEELER, OF WHITESBURG, WITH THREE COUNTS OF AGGRAVATED ASSAULT.
WHEELER GOT INTO A VERBAL ALTERCATION SUNDAY WITH WHITESBURG RESIDENT EARNEST HORNER. SGT. COLLINS SAYS THAT WHEELER LEFT THE SCENE AND RETURNED A FEW MINUTES LATER WITH A LOADED 16-GAUGE SHOTGUN.
THE AUTHORITIES ALLEGE THAT WHEELER FIRED THE WEAPON AND INJURED THREE MEN: EARNEST HORNER, BRIAN HORNER AND JEFFERY REED. ALL THREE HAD TO BE AIRLIFTED TO UT MEDICAL CENTER IN KNOXVILLE EARNEST HORNER AND JEFFERY REED ARE IN STABLE CONDITION. BRIAN HORNER HAS BEEN TREATED AND RELEASED.
LARRY WHEELER REMAINS INCARCERATED IN THE HAMBLEN COUNTY JAIL.
nowayjose

Morristown, TN

#82 Jul 19, 2011
My truck can pull any bull dozer out of the muck--If you don't think so-you wanna fight about it-they did. These guys are a bunch of redneck morons.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#83 Jul 19, 2011
I believe I saw Airplane parts scattered along the road. It was a fly by ending with a crash. Not a good sight.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#85 Jul 20, 2011
Translation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me translate this in to Hillbilly for you.... None of the BS that caused the argument/shooting meant a hill of beans to anyone. Whoever wrote this surely didnt intend for the local folk to read it...did they?
You, are an idiot because even your translation of a poorly constructed sentence, makes no sense therefore I conclude you are the idiot who wrote the article to begin with.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#86 Jul 20, 2011
The Cherry On Top wrote:
<quoted text>You, are an idiot because even your translation of a poorly constructed sentence, makes no sense therefore I conclude you are the idiot who wrote the article to begin with.
You have no clue what you are even saying. I saw the plane crash and fall. I also saw many plane parts scattered all across the road. You should feel terrible for making a mockery of this tragic scenario.
slow joe

Jefferson City, TN

#87 Jul 20, 2011
i was out late last night drinking an seen it to-plus a spaceship

Since: Jul 15

Mooresville, NC

#88 Jul 29, 2015
Is this Jeffery Brian reed that is the pos?if it is please let me know asap he is a piece of shit
Jason

Smartt, TN

#89 Jul 29, 2015
Ronny Leonard wrote:
I believe I saw Airplane parts scattered along the road. It was a fly by ending with a crash. Not a good sight.
Small plane crash ?
Jason

Smartt, TN

#90 Jul 29, 2015
actionb127 wrote:
Is this Jeffery Brian reed that is the pos?if it is please let me know asap he is a piece of shit
He's posting on the other forums ! I'm not him !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
helton drug baby (Sep '16) 42 min Baby advocate 16
Cathy Cutshaw Winkles DUI 2 hr Mary 5
Cool Scenic Places In Morristown Tn 3 hr Promise 7
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 4 hr Bad Boy 794
Marva B 5 hr Bill 17
Recticel accident 6 hr Fu sassy 13
scott dave(st.clair/rogersville) is a douchebag 10 hr Taylor 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance