Why do guys wear earrings in both ears ?
Hunter

Talbott, TN

#209 Jan 6, 2013
Not for me
Dan

Brisbane, Australia

#210 Jan 12, 2013
fyi wrote:
FYI earrings were originally worn by men, not women. It was a status symbol of their ranking. Through the centuries the tradition faded and the earrings became a woman's apparel.
So true
noddy

New Zealand

#211 Jan 12, 2013
cos they r wannabee pirates...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

guys who wear earrings and those blingy studs are gaybo !
roxy

Dandridge, TN

#212 Jan 13, 2013
Its ur choice as an individual,wear em how u wish.I love earrings
ishan

Los Angeles, CA

#213 Feb 26, 2013
i am a 24 year old boy . I wear earrings on both ear .what is wrong with it
Igrammy

Springdale, AR

#214 Mar 24, 2013
So I ( female) got mine long ago cause I thought They were pretty, made me prettier. So this is the thought of MEN ???? Awesome. Good news. Thanks guys.
Caramelldansen

Cypress, TX

#216 Mar 28, 2013
whoever says men who wear earrings are sissys, are misguided. a manly man is someone who is insecure about the way he looks and wants to blend in and cares about what people think about him. a man who wears earrings is secure about himself and doesnt care what people think about him. be yourself no matter what people think. i am a man and idgaf about what people think about me wether i wear a skirt or earrings. As Alexander Hamilton said, "if you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything".
Caramelldansen

Cypress, TX

#217 Mar 28, 2013
noddy wrote:
cos they r wannabee pirates...
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
guys who wear earrings and those blingy studs are gaybo !
you sir are a dick
Local-Yokal

Kingston, TN

#218 Mar 30, 2013
Earrings on a guy look good with his lipstick, purse, and high heels.

Why do dumb people get tats. A Butterfly on her a** when shes twenty looks like a Buzzard in her crack at sixty.

Just stupid people looking for attention and thinking they're cool.
Local-Yokal

Kingston, TN

#219 Mar 30, 2013
Caramelldansen wrote:
whoever says men who wear earrings are sissys, are misguided. a manly man is someone who is insecure about the way he looks and wants to blend in and cares about what people think about him. a man who wears earrings is secure about himself and doesnt care what people think about him. be yourself no matter what people think. i am a man and idgaf about what people think about me wether i wear a skirt or earrings. As Alexander Hamilton said, "if you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything".
I saw you in a skirt and think your hot. Are you ever at the rest stop in I81 toward Ktown, and are you a head guy. Maybe I'll see you there.
TheRealOne

United States

#220 Mar 31, 2013
Both bcuz it's not the 80's anymore. Just like when someone wears a mullet, u know their from the 80's. catch up u one earring wearers. Y r people so concerned with what choices other people make anyway
Duuuh

Sevierville, TN

#221 Mar 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ball caps kinda work the same way. Straight, your straight. Backwards, your gay. Sideways, you go both ways.
Yeah, that's pretty much the most f-tarded thing I've ever heard. My husband wears ball caps all the time. And even though he wears them straight most of the time, he sometimes wears them backwards because sometimes a man just gets tired of the bill hovering over his face. So to "amend" your little statement there, yeah ball caps DO work the same way as the whole earring "theory", but NOT the way you propose, they work the same in the way that people do it because they WANT to, it's THEIR CHOICE. Doesn't mean a thing. God, let's join the 21st century, ppl!
Truth

Morristown, TN

#222 Mar 31, 2013
Duuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's pretty much the most f-tarded thing I've ever heard. My husband wears ball caps all the time. And even though he wears them straight most of the time, he sometimes wears them backwards because sometimes a man just gets tired of the bill hovering over his face. So to "amend" your little statement there, yeah ball caps DO work the same way as the whole earring "theory", but NOT the way you propose, they work the same in the way that people do it because they WANT to, it's THEIR CHOICE. Doesn't mean a thing. God, let's join the 21st century, ppl!
Its a library of congress fact. You didn't wonder about his guy "friends" before? Wake up lady. They'll be able to get married pretty soon and you'll be kicked to the curb.
MADDOG

Salamanca, NY

#223 May 16, 2013
Peter North wrote:
Can somebody please explain to me why guys wear earrings and especially can you explain why some wear them in both ears ? I kinda have the attitude that a person can wear whatever they want to but why in the world does a MAN want earrings,especially in both ears ? lmao
Will men wear dresses next? and what about BRAs?
MADDOG

Salamanca, NY

#224 May 16, 2013
ishan wrote:
i am a 24 year old boy . I wear earrings on both ear .what is wrong with it
What is wrong with it........It makes the man look like a woman.
Are Dresses and BRAs next??
ear ring

Brandon, FL

#225 May 16, 2013
when I was a teen,a guy with right ear pierced was gay. cool guys had the left. don't know what both are supposed to mean. but,real women want real men,no earrings please!
da deporter

Corona, CA

#226 May 17, 2013
Like we used to say in the navy, one earring meant you were gay and two meant you were a gay pirate. Also I think it signifies that you're a slimy left wing gang related thug, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Where I live they also tend to be Mexican. How macho huh?
da deporter

Corona, CA

#228 May 17, 2013
Obviously no real man in their life to walk up and rip the silly things out of their ears. Maybe they're on the track for a sex change and one day they'll be really butt ugly women. And then the sexiest earrings won't help improve their looks.
SODOMITE

Morristown, TN

#229 May 17, 2013
You want to wear earrings in your ears because you are a sodomite, gay is too nice a word for what sodomites do.
We do because of what we are.
When you are right you look right.
adam

Bialystok, Poland

#230 Jun 24, 2013
Peter North wrote:
Can somebody please explain to me why guys wear earrings and especially can you explain why some wear them in both ears ? I kinda have the attitude that a person can wear whatever they want to but why in the world does a MAN want earrings,especially in both ears ? lmao
So what did they answer You when You asked them this question ?

Because they likes jewelry. That is all. Thus everything has to mean something ?

Why some women make tattoos ? Is it feminine ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arconic 6 min LmfaO 5
is it legal to live in a camper with kids?? (Jan '16) 8 min LmfaO 30
Just take my money 8 min LmfaO 2
Karm store in Talbott 9 min LmfaO 4
indiscretions 10 min LmfaO 5
Patti Sykes (Mar '09) 12 min LmfaO 9
Lindsey Wolfe/Cooper (Aug '16) 5 hr Stranger 15

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages