Does H & R Block not have rapid refun...

Does H & R Block not have rapid refund this year

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2011
Where did the one to two days go?
oko

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2011
who knows
sucks

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Obama passed a law that doesn't allow banks to see if a person, in this case the taxpayer, has any past due debts that are subject to tax intercept, such as child support, student loans, ect. and since the banks can't see what you owe, it would cost you hundreds more for them to give a loan because they don't know if they will get their money back. because a RAL which is the one to two day refund is actually a loan from a bank, the irs proccessed the refund in 8-14 days and then the bank recieved your refund. and if your refund was 5000, but you owed 1500 in back due child support, they used to be able to see that so in 1-2 days you'd get a check for only, lets say 2000, and then in 8-14 days recieve the rest thay wasn't taken by child support. without being able to see past due debts they would be risking giving out 5000, and 1500 they wouldn't get back.
Seriously

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Now why would he do something like that... If the refund was for 5000... And the bank cut a check for 2000... The IRS kept 1500.. Then u got the rest of it later... Who would be without??
love it

Powell, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2011
My mom paid over $300 and wont get her refund until next month. I paid $25 and will get mine before her.
sucks

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Now why would he do something like that... If the refund was for 5000... And the bank cut a check for 2000... The IRS kept 1500.. Then u got the rest of it later... Who would be without??
thats how it used to be, but now that the bank can't see what someone owes, or even if they owe, they won't give out loans unless you pay alot for the loan, because now if your refund is 5000, your RAL if you could get one would be 5000 (minus all the charges for filing of course) and then the govt would take the child support 1500, so the bank would only get 3500 of what they gave you once they recieve your refund from the irs. without being able to see if you owe, they have to treat everyone like they owe to protect themselfs from a huge loss. without being able to see the debts the bank don't know how much to loan.
Intriqued

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 29, 2011
Obama care....it comes in many forms!
Truth

Morganton, NC

#9 Jan 29, 2011
A beacon score of 700 or more is one of the stipulations to get a RAL.

False advertising at its finest by the tax dumps that pop up this time of year.
KeeKee

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2011
They charge you like 150 dollars for the rapid refund 'loan'...or at least they used to. Anyone stupid enough to pay that instead of waiting for all their money for about 2-3 weeks is a RETARD.
DeeDee

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2011
AND you can call the IRS to see if there are any holds on your refund. They will tell you.
boo hoo hoo

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2011
Oh I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let you know there is any kind of hold on your refund, so that you goofs won't be calling them every ten seconds whining "Whars ma reefund??! Whars ma reefund??! Y'all said I'd get ma reefund in two days and it's been four days now so whars ma reefund??!"
I fell sorry for the poor folks having to deal with you clueless fu(ks.
taxwoman

Lake City, SC

#13 Jan 29, 2011
Seriously wrote:
While H&R Block is not able to offer refund anticipation loans this season, there are other places that can and are offering them. Liberty Tax Service is one that I know of and there are probably others.
Truth

Morganton, NC

#14 Jan 29, 2011
taxwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
While H&R Block is not able to offer refund anticipation loans this season, there are other places that can and are offering them. Liberty Tax Service is one that I know of and there are probably others.
That dumpster fire of a business is under the same stipulations as others.
girl

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 29, 2011
obama an the dumdass democrats stopped it n their financial reform act. its big gov. lookn out for u, since u dont hav enough sense to make ur own deisions.
tenngirl123

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2011
You can file your taxes free online and get them back in the same amount of time. HR Block is a huge rip off and always has been.
FYI

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2011
tenngirl123 sounds like you had to pay some money to someone,and the government took out of your tax check and your blaming HR Block.
tenngirl123

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2011
FYI wrote:
tenngirl123 sounds like you had to pay some money to someone,and the government took out of your tax check and your blaming HR Block.
No I dont owe HR Block nor anyone else anything. I just think its ridiculous to pay anywhere from 300 to 500 dollars for someone to ask you the exact same questions that the free software does and get the exact same refund minus the huge fees that these tax places charge. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to file taxes which is what these places would want you to believe. How else would they keep ripping people off right?
tenngirl123

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2011
FYI wrote:
Sounds to me like you may work for HR Block. Does it bother you ethically to charge someone 400 + dollars to ask a person how much they made and what their ss number. It would bother me
Jason

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 30, 2011
boo hoo hoo wrote:
Oh I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let you know there is any kind of hold on your refund, so that you goofs won't be calling them every ten seconds whining "Whars ma reefund??! Whars ma reefund??! Y'all said I'd get ma reefund in two days and it's been four days now so whars ma reefund??!"
I fell sorry for the poor folks having to deal with you clueless fu(ks.
I am sure that they FELL (LOL) sorry for your clueless a$$ also.
Jason

Morristown, TN

#21 Jan 30, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that they FELL (LOL) sorry for your clueless a$$ also.
Go ride your bigwheel on 11-E JACKASS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 11 min Just a person 252
49 yo Wm looking for 20s fwb 1 hr The Explainer 5
Donald Trump Has My Vote 2 hr Open Minded 51
The home wreckers at howmet 5 hr Just saying 26
Who is this steven eldridge guy (Jul '13) 5 hr Just sayin 8
Steven Eldridge (Aug '14) 5 hr Just sayin 7
East Tennessee people are Mean and Stupid (Apr '12) 6 hr Someone 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages