First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yumm

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Is there anyone in Motown that makes good authentic greasyNY style pizza? No dominos pizza hut etc..the pizza place by Walmart and sally smells good but wasn't sure about it. Suggestions and opinions appreaciated! Thanks!!
Frank

White Pine, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2013
yumm wrote:
Is there anyone in Motown that makes good authentic greasyNY style pizza? No dominos pizza hut etc..the pizza place by Walmart and sally smells good but wasn't sure about it. Suggestions and opinions appreaciated! Thanks!!
Look here city boy....we don't want no newyark style anything around here, son. Iffen you don't like our pizza then the same road that your yankess butt rode the bus in here on will also take you right back to yankeeville. you hear?
yumm

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Well moron, I'm not from the city and was born in TN but just moved to Motown. And if you haven't ever tried a real NY style pizza then your loss. Its amazing and the deep dish is even better. Enjoy your card board pizza from dominoes, sounds right up your ally you toofless redneck and fwi...I'm A petite country girl all the way and didn't ask for dumb ass comments:)
smh

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
yumm wrote:
Well moron, I'm not from the city and was born in TN but just moved to Motown. And if you haven't ever tried a real NY style pizza then your loss. Its amazing and the deep dish is even better. Enjoy your card board pizza from dominoes, sounds right up your ally you toofless redneck and fwi...I'm A petite country girl all the way and didn't ask for dumb ass comments:)
Good luck trying to find anything authentic here unless its country food! I know the real, good, legit pizza u speak of. It's not here :(
LMAO

White Pine, TN

#5 Jan 19, 2013
yumm wrote:
Yeah I bet you are 'petite' hahahhahahahahahaa!!
I know all about you gals around here who use that description. As long as you are shorter than five foot four you call yourselves 'petite'....yet you are all a hundred and eighty pounds or more hahahahahaahhaha. Now reply back and claim you are a hundred and five pounds. I bet you got one of them big ol huge fat faces too that look like an egg. If I am wrong, link to you pic somwhere but I am right aren't I, fatgirl? Yep.
yeee yee

Franklin, NC

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Look here city boy....we don't want no newyark style anything around here, son. Iffen you don't like our pizza then the same road that your yankess butt rode the bus in here on will also take you right back to yankeeville. you hear?
your so bad, bad at spelling, it's scary!!!
yeee yee

Franklin, NC

#7 Jan 19, 2013
yumm wrote:
this girl owned you.
yeee yee

Franklin, NC

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Yeee yee live action
Gap

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Try the Rendezvouz Pizzeria on West AJ. Google says it's down at 7248. Good things other than pizza. Calzone was delicious!!!!
yeee yee

Franklin, NC

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Gap wrote:
Try the Rendezvouz Pizzeria on West AJ. Google says it's down at 7248. Good things other than pizza. Calzone was delicious!!!!
is that the place on the right heading towards talbot?
yeee yee

Franklin, NC

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Sorry talbott
yeee yee

Franklin, NC

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Pizza pizza, yeee yee live action.
THe mall

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 19, 2013
the mall pizza joint serves NY style
yumm

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Thanks yee yee..lolzz:). " The mall" thank you, they have been the best so far! " Gap" Thanks!! I'll try it! And I freakin luv a good calzone! "Smh" I'll let you know if I find a great place BC your so right, not much to choose from so far:/
yumm

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 19, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I bet you are 'petite' hahahhahahahahahaa!!
I know all about you gals around here who use that description. As long as you are shorter than five foot four you call yourselves 'petite'....yet you are all a hundred and eighty pounds or more hahahahahaahhaha. Now reply back and claim you are a hundred and five pounds. I bet you got one of them big ol huge fat faces too that look like an egg. If I am wrong, link to you pic somwhere but I am right aren't I, fatgirl? Yep.
No, your " weigh"( sarcasim ) off but I owe you no proof , however its 2013 and women come in all shapes and sizes BC there sick of munching on carrot sticks trying to please idiots like you. Women eat now a days and no matter what weight they are can be very beautiful! So go back to humping your farm animals micro penis, I'm not interested in your silly comments:)
yeee yee

Pioneer, TN

#16 Jan 19, 2013
yumm wrote:
Thanks yee yee..lolzz:). " The mall" thank you, they have been the best so far! " Gap" Thanks!! I'll try it! And I freakin luv a good calzone! "Smh" I'll let you know if I find a great place BC your so right, not much to choose from so far:/
anytime yumm yeee yee live action
yeee yee

Pioneer, TN

#17 Jan 19, 2013
I know some people that routinely goes to Pizza Inn but i don't know if thats new york style or not, hope u find what you're looking for, so yeee yee live action and peace
yeee yee

Pioneer, TN

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Look here city boy....we don't want no newyark style anything around here, son. Iffen you don't like our pizza then the same road that your yankess butt rode the bus in here on will also take you right back to yankeeville. you hear?
"frank" you're a douche bag stinky at that, grow up.
i wish

Newport, TN

#19 Jan 19, 2013
If good food is important to you, you have moved to the wrong town.

No good authentic food in Morristown. Even the southern food sucks in Morristown which is very sad.

People that live in Morristown do not know what good food tastes like so the restaurants here just serve low quality/no taste food because that is what the local residents like.

As far as the best Pizza place, you found it in the mall at Villa Pizza.

Do not ever take any locals advice on where to go eat because they will always tell you some place is great but it really is terrible since they have shabby taste buds.

You can not get real Italian food anywhere in Morristown. Yes, there is Luigi's but on their best day the food is just mediocre.

People here know absolutely nothing about Italian style food. They do not know what Real Pizza is supposed to taste like. They do not know what a Real Calzone is supposed to taste like either.

A real authentic tasting restaurant of any kind would not do well in Morristown because the people that live here just prefer bland boring food. They are not willing to pay an extra few bucks for a real authentic dish with fresh tasty ingredients and lots of flavors. Even if they tried an authentic delicious dish they would not like it because their shabby taste buds are so used to eating the bland tasteless mush they have been consuming for so many years.

This is a very low class town with very low class taste so the food here is also very low class as well.

I am not trying to be mean or offensive. This is just my honest opinion after living here for the last 20 years.
Wow

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Grand slam pizza in Dandridge is the place to try Darlin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 point 1 hr PlayBall 6
Anyone no a Tonya/Tanya Lewis, was married to J... (Oct '14) 2 hr City 41
Hamblen County's Favorite Substitute Teacher (Oct '13) 2 hr Prima Miller 11
Josh McMahan (Sep '14) 2 hr Darwinism at is f... 7
Barking dogs on Jaybird Rd 2 hr Annoyed Neighbor 5
My Phobia; My Fear 3 hr WTSenior 2
does any one know rosa caudill 3 hr lazy 7
Restaurant Servers Leaving Too Quickly To Get R... 4 hr Whuteva 44
SCAMMERS on FACEBOOK , who r they 11 hr Julia 51
More from around the web