Amy Lawson and her friend Danah Wilder

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatsup

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Does any one know anything about them. I belive they are from Rogersville but they run around down in Morristown
whatsup

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2010
I think Amy Lawson and her friend Danha is trying to set peopel up.They both has been busted but they not got charged for it.
whatsup

Morristown, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2010
[Amy Lawson and Danha Wilder
]Does any one know anything about them. I belive they are from Rogersville but they run around down in Morristown
Danah

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2010
whatsup wrote:
[Amy Lawson and Danha Wilder
]Does any one know anything about them. I belive they are from Rogersville but they run around down in Morristown
Well I could only guess who is posting this.and you no all about me. We not trying to bust nobody, But I have found out who are real friends and who not. Thats f_cked up.
Amy

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2010
whatsup wrote:
I think Amy Lawson and her friend Danha is trying to set peopel up.They both has been busted but they not got charged for it.
You know what I think is funny is that whoever the wussy is that has to hide behind a computer needs to get their story right before they anonomously put it on the forum. i have not had any charges and am not trying to get anyone busted. And why not just ask me to my face anyways if your "big enough of a woman" < yeah you know who you are and i do too so keep my name out your mouth and have some respect lile i had for you ok?
yeeeeah

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 27, 2010
oh man I love it when girls are talking mean and about to fight...sexy as hell!!!!!
kathy

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2010
well ok, im thinkin that this is aimed in my direction, and if it is your both wrong because we all know that im not f***** up with bring s*** faced to face. and f*** you when you talk about real friends. looks like you ve got an admirer.
whatsup

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Jul 29, 2010
what makes you all think im a women,better fill again b----es.
Danah

Kingsport, TN

#10 Jul 31, 2010
kathy wrote:
well ok, im thinkin that this is aimed in my direction, and if it is your both wrong because we all know that im not f***** up with bring s*** faced to face. and f*** you when you talk about real friends. looks like you ve got an admirer.
I wasnt directly pointing this to you. but it is one of bunch. But I dont give a damn who it was. Kathy there was nothing in this world that i would not have done for you. I realy thought we were more than friends I thought we were family, I ive never been so hurt to no the one person I have all the resept and looked up,and trusted would just shut me out and act like i was never nothing to you. If anyone in the world that you could trust that person would be me.But all you can do is feel the way you heart tells you to,They all can say what ever they wont to. believe what they wont to BUT But im the one that will sleep happyly and a clear concious, because I have not betrayed my friends ..........So for all you out there I dont care what you think me. or what you think of me and Amy she could realy not give a sh!t either. So I will still walk around with my happy smile because I have a reason to do it.
Danah

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jul 31, 2010
whatsup wrote:
what makes you all think im a women,better fill again b----es.
either way when start to feel again we still want know for sure. And as fair as the B!tches Your a real bad ass behind that computer, Lets see how you do with out a key board, But You dont have real bad ass in you. Its all in your fingers. Your so cool. or is wimpy ass with a keyboard. Fu*k You. chicken SH!T........lmao

Since: Oct 08

Kingsport, TN

#12 Aug 1, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>You know what I think is funny is that whoever the wussy is that has to hide behind a computer needs to get their story right before they anonomously put it on the forum. i have not had any charges and am not trying to get anyone busted. And why not just ask me to my face anyways if your "big enough of a woman" < yeah you know who you are and i do too so keep my name out your mouth and have some respect lile i had for you ok?
Uh Amy, you need to tell the truth..you have been busted and in trouble in Rogersville. I live in Rogersville and know for a fact you've been busted and in trouble here. You recently returned from FL b/c your uncle ran for sheriff here. Tell the truth Amy..has anyone ever wondered why she doesn't have custody of her 2 kids? You can't run away from your past Amy.
Danah

Kingsport, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
Tinkerbell1023 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Amy, you need to tell the truth..you have been busted and in trouble in Rogersville. I live in Rogersville and know for a fact you've been busted and in trouble here. You recently returned from FL b/c your uncle ran for sheriff here. Tell the truth Amy..has anyone ever wondered why she doesn't have custody of her 2 kids? You can't run away from your past Amy.
You not got the wrong Amy Lawson. you got her mixed up with Amy Lawson Bradley. Her uncle was the one running for sheriff,

Since: Oct 08

Kingsport, TN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Danah wrote:
<quoted text>You not got the wrong Amy Lawson. you got her mixed up with Amy Lawson Bradley. Her uncle was the one running for sheriff,
My apologies then if its the wrong Amy Lawson. There's also something on the Rogersville Topix board about Amy Lawson as well.
the _real_KLOWN

Tullahoma, TN

#15 Aug 5, 2010
you still a snitch. never thought you would do that to me.
Danah

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 11, 2010
the _real_KLOWN wrote:
you still a snitch. never thought you would do that to me.
Never thought Id do it to you. Havent done it to you or anyone else,.
WHATTHEFUCK

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 3, 2012
DANAH BUSTED IN MTOWN IT WAS NOLLIED RECENTLY AMY BUSTED IN MTOWN AND SHE RUN HER BIG ASS MOUTH TO TASK FORCE FOR PROBATION LOOK BITCH I KNOW YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AND I GOT YOUR NUMBER ILL BE CALLIN BOTH TRASHY SNITCHIN PIECES OF SHIT
WHATTHEFUCK

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2012
danah busted 3 grams it was nollied amy busted recently she run her mouth to task force for probation i know you run your mouth snitch it is catching up with you girl i got your number
WHATTHECLUCK

Morristown, TN

#19 Dec 3, 2012
amy talk to task force told them all snitch her friend danah no better
critter

Morristown, TN

#20 May 15, 2013
heard amy didn't get no jail time out of the last when she got busted with meth an she has been talking to this poor guy in SC an dahanh is out of jail uhhhh what
Stupid People

Stamford, CT

#21 May 28, 2013
You bunch of retards make me laugh... Keep up the good work! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened with all those applications JTEKT... 14 min JTEKT worker 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min -Lily- 145,836
Jennifer 33 min exfriend 9
confused 52 min A man 4
Sharon Vance 1 hr LOL 10
shawnee smith 1 hr someone needs to ... 104
Photographer (Jan '14) 1 hr Ashley Lodge 50
What is going on at the animal shelter? 5 hr Maggie 100
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••