scratch bowler

Morristown, TN

#21 Dec 15, 2011
why give money with no return supported for 29 years still no new equipment
Had a bad experience also

Jefferson City, TN

#22 Dec 16, 2011
I went there when I was very pregnant and took my children so they could play and have some good clean fun, THAT WAS NOT THE EXPERIENCE WE RECIEVED! I had my camera hanging from my hand and decided to take some pictures of my boys like a Mommy would usually do. A Large heavy set man that works there I do not recall his name was playing beside us in a tournament, but didn't look busy at all. He said I could not take pictures while we were bowling next to them. I asked to please let my children play at the other end of the bowling alley away from the "tournament" against the wall and tried to take a picture of my children with the camera pointing towards the wall without a flash so there would be no problem. I was trying to be understanding and respectful and he cursed and had foul language and told me I coud not take any pictures it was against the rules! Why would you put children next to a "tounrament" anyways? I was very upset by that experience. A man that didn't even work there appoligized to me and said the Large man that worked there was just mad because he was loosing. It didn't matter to me thta was no way to talk to anyone who is paying and had little children around.
Linda

Knoxville, TN

#23 Dec 17, 2011
Had a bad experience also wrote:
I went there when I was very pregnant and took my children so they could play and have some good clean fun, THAT WAS NOT THE EXPERIENCE WE RECIEVED! I had my camera hanging from my hand and decided to take some pictures of my boys like a Mommy would usually do. A Large heavy set man that works there I do not recall his name was playing beside us in a tournament, but didn't look busy at all. He said I could not take pictures while we were bowling next to them. I asked to please let my children play at the other end of the bowling alley away from the "tournament" against the wall and tried to take a picture of my children with the camera pointing towards the wall without a flash so there would be no problem. I was trying to be understanding and respectful and he cursed and had foul language and told me I coud not take any pictures it was against the rules! Why would you put children next to a "tounrament" anyways? I was very upset by that experience. A man that didn't even work there appoligized to me and said the Large man that worked there was just mad because he was loosing. It didn't matter to me thta was no way to talk to anyone who is paying and had little children around.
Some of us are better parents than to take our children into a place like that to begin with.
I could not imagine allowing my children to put on those shoes, ICK.
Better Parent

Jefferson City, TN

#24 Dec 17, 2011
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us are better parents than to take our children into a place like that to begin with.
I could not imagine allowing my children to put on those shoes, ICK.
We were not required to put on their shoes. I am a great mother and just wanted to do something fun and different with them.
Linda

Kodak, TN

#25 Dec 17, 2011
Better Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not required to put on their shoes. I am a great mother and just wanted to do something fun and different with them.
I feel badly for saying what I did, it was terribly rude of me and I'm sorry. I hope your Christmas with your children is a happy one.
Better Parent

Jefferson City, TN

#26 Dec 17, 2011
Thank you for that. It was very big of you Miss Linda. It was just a horrible experience there period. They have also shut down the fun Expidition center so now it's even HARDER to find local things to do. Have a wonderful Christmas also!
aaaahhhhh

Morristown, TN

#27 Dec 20, 2011
dont come back dont care
Better Parent

Jefferson City, TN

#28 Dec 20, 2011
No, we do not plan on being back to their facility and Yes, I am sure they don't care, but thank you for your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one.
MyExperience

Morristown, TN

#29 Jan 23, 2012
I paid a visit to the alley yesterday for the first time in many years. Totally bad experience. The shoes were torn and ripped, the lane we were given had three raised boards - apparently lane maintenance is non-existent. My very first frame I fell because of the condition of the floor. We managed to make it through one game and left. I will never go to that bowling alley again.
hank

United States

#30 Jan 24, 2012
I love bowling....
blister bob

Morristown, TN

#31 Jan 24, 2012
I bowled a 301 and if you don't believe go ask the twins.
Tom Sawyer

Morristown, TN

#32 Sep 6, 2012
If you don't want to wear rented shoes by some. What else do you expect from rented shoes?
bowler2012

Morristown, TN

#33 Sep 6, 2012
i was there yesterday they have recently painted inside.brought in new chairs.snack bar has reopened under new management really good food at very good price.
cough cough

Rathdrum, ID

#34 Sep 7, 2012
I made up my mind 3 years ago i wont go back until they make it smoke free.cant figure why anyone would allow this these days.i mean even at the ballpark there's no smoking for so many feet near the bleachers.
bowler2012

Morristown, TN

#35 Sep 9, 2012
the building is now totally smoke free only allowed outside.posted on front door
cough cough

United States

#36 Sep 9, 2012
Thanks bowler.will visit soon
way back bower

Charlotte, NC

#37 Oct 7, 2012
place is so nasty. you can paint but if you don't clean it what good is it. rufus on the counter is rude. he thinks he is better the everybody. he is an a--hole. why pay money when they don't put any back in to it. the old manager was respectful and kind. he done what he could with what he had. bring him back and get rid of rufus or just close the doors because rufus is running customers off anyway.
claire

Morristown, TN

#38 Oct 7, 2012
I thought a new one was suppose to open on buffalo trails
Way Back Bower 2

Nashville, TN

#39 Oct 18, 2012
Put money back into it? You're getting to bowl there for the cheapest rates in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Think about that for a second. Couple that with the fact that it takes about 14,000 dollars to even open the doors and you can see why there's no money being put back into it. It's because there's no money to spend. Period. There's a good chance you have absolutely no idea about what it truly takes to run a business.
lame-o

Charlotte, NC

#40 Oct 18, 2012
Place sucks and the Arab is a dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willis Buckner 25 min which 12
jeffrey painter (Aug '15) 39 min tool 8
Morningside Baptist Church Pastor Ross Woody (Apr '11) 1 hr tintn 115
Leanna easterly 1 hr finally 30
Smoking 2 hr Crystal 14
Why are you with your partner? 3 hr true story 18
Black and orange junky Honda car 3 hr who res 19

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages