Looking for other RC Helicopter enthu...

Looking for other RC Helicopter enthusiasts

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Heli Guy

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I fly radio control helicopters and am looking for someone to fly with. Iíve been doing it for about six months and have learned a lot.

I donít fly at a club or anything, just in my yard (for small heliís) and I know of a field (not a flying club) near West AJ Highway that is private and secluded and I fly my larger heliís there often.

If anyone else who flies RC helicopters is interested in getting together please post some contact info and we can go from there.
InfoPlease

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Are they those little helicopters you can mount a caqmera on and fly over some woman sunbathing naked in her backyard?
Heli Guy

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2013
I wondered how long it would take for some troll to post a reply.
InfoPleaser

Thomasville, NC

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I wondered how long it would be before some poor lonely, nerdy loser with a remote controlled whirlybird, would make a desperate plea for attention on Topix.
Black Dog

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2013
There is a Hamblen County RC Club that meets in the fields out towards Cracker Barrel on weekends.
COOL Units

Denver, NC

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Those RC Helicopters are really cool. I've never flown RC before, but if I ever do, it will be a helicopter.

The ones I've watched really do look like a lot of fun, but, from what I understand, they are difficult to learn, and most folks starting out will team up with a more experienced flyer to learn.

Hope you find a good place.
BK117EZ

Shelbyville, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2013
There are helicopter simulators you can purchase for your PC, they are resonable cost and are very effective. Good Luck
search Google for RC Helicopter Simulators

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Doc 39 min hello 4
Why do rebel flags seem to be mostly on cars un... 51 min hello 9
looking for a crossbow 3 hr doobytoker 1
Lakeway Achievement Center (Feb '11) 4 hr ohmymy 34
angel and steven 5 hr ohmymy 4
Tracy Dugger working for police! 5 hr girlfriend 5
Curious 6 hr A poster 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages