Best place to get a car in Morristown

Best place to get a car in Morristown

Posted in the Morristown Forum

New guy

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2011
I moved here recently so I am new to the area. My credit isn't the best and neither is my job. A buy here pay here type deal is what I'm looking for.. even though they suck and will burn you a new one. A small down payment or none at all would be preferred. I can't afford to drive a brand new car off of the lot. Any and all help will be much appreciated. Thanks
Dead dog

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2011
Go to the Mexican lots on Cumberland . You'll get a good deal . They sell em cheap because they all were drove from Mexico with about 200 lbs of cocain in the trunk . The titles are salvaged but it's ok. When you register them at the court house , just tell em your name is hose Hernandez or Lopez Guadalupe . They will fix it for ya . Go buy from em . You might get lucky and find a kilo of blow under the seat.
many

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 25, 2011
you can buy a good car for 2500.00 or less
New guy

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 25, 2011
That would take me 2 months of not spending a single dollar. I'm tired of bumming rides and having to depend on other people. Need one NOW.
many

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 25, 2011
New guy wrote:
That would take me 2 months of not spending a single dollar. I'm tired of bumming rides and having to depend on other people. Need one NOW.
Buy here pay here lots want HALF DOWN!

So most of the time the HALF DOWN is what they paid for the car!
many

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 25, 2011
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/275761496...

900.00 so he will take 700.00 says drive it anywhere!
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 25, 2011
To the " new guy in morristown tn " try lookin at some cars at roberts auto sales on south cumberland!!!.
Diaz

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 25, 2011
The best place to buy a car is any place outside of Morristown. I can also tell you the worst place to buy a car is anything associated with the Rusty Wallace name. Want high prices and rip off? Then that would be the place for you. Go to R/W and all I can tell you is bend over and be ready to take it.
really

Talbott, TN

#9 Dec 28, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
To the " new guy in morristown tn " try lookin at some cars at roberts auto sales on south cumberland!!!.
really the best place to get a car in this area is car sales and service in bean station they are honest and have good cars and will work with u the best they can
LOL

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2011
Diaz wrote:
The best place to buy a car is any place outside of Morristown. I can also tell you the worst place to buy a car is anything associated with the Rusty Wallace name. Want high prices and rip off? Then that would be the place for you. Go to R/W and all I can tell you is bend over and be ready to take it.
You beat me to it. I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought- The best place to get a car in Morristown...is in Knoxville.
FriendOfMegean

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2011
Shop local u unMorristown - like posters
Jimmyjo

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2011
Get on cumberland street , go south, go under the over pass at 160, there will be LM&L on the right. I have never met a better man than Wayne Litz.
love them

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Rusty Wallace Cadillac in motown is awesome. Great customer service and some good deals as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's better sex in morning or at night ? (Jun '09) 1 hr Happily Married 31
Kita Denton 1 hr Joe 5
koch foods (Mar '12) 1 hr Meh 90
drugs at Lincoln Manor (May '13) 1 hr Back 34
Amvets - TN Veterans 1 hr J Reb 5
Black Panthers 1 hr King Kong 12
Roy McGee in Rehab 2 hr Amanda 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance