Old friend

Hermitage, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2012
What do ya know? She fought to get her kids did she loose them again?? She was doing sooo good.
stupid

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Nov 6, 2012
She was to worried about Tim so she let the kids go back. Ya she was doin good but the pills over came the kids. She's dumb as hell and better hope I never see her again. I'll really hurt her feelins. She's pure trash none of them can stay out of jail and keep their kids. Pathetic excuse for a person.
block buster

Hamer, SC

#3 Nov 7, 2012
yup. She was doing good, but started hanging out with him again and I guess just carried on her family legacy.. Tim is just a thieving junkie punk....
Family friend

Hermitage, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I feel so sorry for her kids and Tim used to be a really good person. Its a shame what one pill can do. Leads yo so much more. Britney changed him for the worst. Maybe one of these they will grow up. I just hope there not dumb enough to have anymore kids.
closer

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 13, 2012
For one Tim was already on the pills. He got britney started on them. and yea I hate them both to but get ur facts straight first I've known that boy for 20 years trust me the drunkin pill head got her addicted she was just dumb enough to follow. I love u laylyn adam, Memphis, and kayslyn. I'll pray for u that ull never have to hurt over ur mommy and daddy. Good luck babies.
greg

Canton, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Her mom penny and sister tifany are white trash too
closer

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Would u just so happen to be the Greg that drove the tahoe
greg

Sevierville, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Yeh im greg that drove the tahoe. I loved that girl and would do anything to have that piece of redheaded stuff again. I will help her raise those kids she just needs to come live with me and marry me. I love you britt! Babydoll i will be good to you
old babysitter

Hermitage, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Im pretty certain that he didn't force them into her mouth. Or told her to sale herself for a pill to shoot up. Yes he ain't no better. It's called SELF CONTROL they both need help. Itall started again 6 months after Kaslyn and a few months after she got the boys back. Can't see how someone can fight so hard and then screw up. And Tim and her are not together at the moment. Tessa is the best thing for them babies. I was always good yo Brit. Helped her while she worked at shoneys. By watching the kids. I wished I could help her she has potential to be anything. And so does Tim... i pray for them kids and both of them.
what

Cosby, TN

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Tessa who? Tessa linek?
Closer

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Y would u want someone thats sleeping w mexicans for drugs sounds like ur just as pathetic. Her and whitney amd melissa all have hepatitis and u woud lay down with the skank gross.
Angie J

Morristown, TN

#12 Nov 19, 2012
First of all let me clarify for the record who I am, I am Angie, Tim's oldest sister. I don't have to hide behind a fake screen name to get my point across! This is a private family matter and really has NO business on a public forum. For the person who keeps changing screen names and posting from CA, you are a ignorant moron! First of all you have no damn business posting the names of my nephews and niece on this sinful site!! It needs to be removed IMMEDIATLY!! None of you know the hell our family has been through due to my brother's addiction! Yes they lost the children, got them back and was doing well, but the infectious disease that is taking over this town consumed both of them once more. My brother was not a drug addict before he met Brittany, they both got hooked on drugs together, they each chose their own paths!! She made her choices he made his! Now for the current update for all those that THINK they know so much, Brittany is currently addicted and is doing her thing, my brother is currently in a Christian rehab for nine months, HIS choice, not court ordered, not forced, his choice. They choose to allow Tesa and Sam to adopt them because they realized they were not healthy and it was going to be a life long struggle, not because someone told them they had to. My brother was mature and an adult and chose a better life for his children, his children whom he is very much involved with, not that it is anyone's business. The children are in a safe, loving home where they are happy and are thriving well. So I will pray for you all that know everything so well that you felt the need to post on this pathetic gossip website, don't you all know that judging people and gossiping is not classy and it is a sin! And don't reply with your stupid non religious comments I care less, I am a Christian and love The Lord! AND one last thing, for the person that posted how much they love the children, I am sure you are someone who stepped up to protect them when their mother was placing them in extreme danger and I am sure you are someone who calls and shows concern and checks on them, I am sure you have seen them recently and know everything about them enough that you post you love them on a website like this, you are a freaking idiot, like the kids are going to come on hot topics to see how an unidentified person loves them so much, STUPID! I am not afraid to address anyone on this matter from this point on, but it will be in a private matter! You can contact me via email for my phone number arjnurse@yahoo.com but since many of you know SO much You probaly already have my number, so get to punching the numbers and we can get this clarified! Sincerely Angie J
Angie J

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 19, 2012
One last thing, the children where not removed this last time while my brother and her were together, they haven't been together since the beginning of the year, so NO she didn't lose them again because of my brother, she lost them again because of reasons only she should explain!.........that's alllllllllllllll
Family

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Angie J wrote:
First of all let me clarify for the record who I am, I am Angie, Tim's oldest sister. I don't have to hide behind a fake screen name to get my point across! This is a private family matter and really has NO business on a public forum. For the person who keeps changing screen names and posting from CA, you are a ignorant moron! First of all you have no damn business posting the names of my nephews and niece on this sinful site!! It needs to be removed IMMEDIATLY!! None of you know the hell our family has been through due to my brother's addiction! Yes they lost the children, got them back and was doing well, but the infectious disease that is taking over this town consumed both of them once more. My brother was not a drug addict before he met Brittany, they both got hooked on drugs together, they each chose their own paths!! She made her choices he made his! Now for the current update for all those that THINK they know so much, Brittany is currently addicted and is doing her thing, my brother is currently in a Christian rehab for nine months, HIS choice, not court ordered, not forced, his choice. They choose to allow Tesa and Sam to adopt them because they realized they were not healthy and it was going to be a life long struggle, not because someone told them they had to. My brother was mature and an adult and chose a better life for his children, his children whom he is very much involved with, not that it is anyone's business. The children are in a safe, loving home where they are happy and are thriving well. So I will pray for you all that know everything so well that you felt the need to post on this pathetic gossip website, don't you all know that judging people and gossiping is not classy and it is a sin! And don't reply with your stupid non religious comments I care less, I am a Christian and love The Lord! AND one last thing, for the person that posted how much they love the children, I am sure you are someone who stepped up to protect them when their mother was placing them in extreme danger and I am sure you are someone who calls and shows concern and checks on them, I am sure you have seen them recently and know everything about them enough that you post you love them on a website like this, you are a freaking idiot, like the kids are going to come on hot topics to see how an unidentified person loves them so much, STUPID! I am not afraid to address anyone on this matter from this point on, but it will be in a private matter! You can contact me via email for my phone number arjnurse@yahoo.com but since many of you know SO much You probaly already have my number, so get to punching the numbers and we can get this clarified! Sincerely Angie J
You know, I dont get on here much. but I saw a post on fb from you earlier ang and I wanted to come see what was being said about my family. I dont know the situation nor is it my business because i haven't seen tim in years, but i do know that your mom and dad raised you, tim, and rita right. with morals. We come from the line of Raines blood, therefore we are strong and can handle anything that comes our way. Even if it consists of stupid people that have nothing better to do with their lives than to post on here. I want ya to know i love you and i am here if you need me. Always an open ear if ya need to vent. <3
Angie J

Columbia, SC

#15 Nov 20, 2012
I appreciate that, we could use all the prayers and support we could get. Honestly, things are looking up and we have been blessed with MANY answered prayers. Not sure who u are, i have an idea, but thanks for caring, love you too. We r strong and I have faith The Lord has great things in store for my brother and my family.
is she

Greer, SC

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Well I don't like her...
Angie J

York, SC

#17 Nov 21, 2012
You are not the only one!!!! U have no clue!!!
amy c

Nashville, TN

#18 Nov 22, 2012
I was proud of her and tim. I really thought she had the drugs beat this time. I still believe she should've had the power to put the kids first but I'm happy they are in good hands now. And I know you and Rita still see them. And that has to help the kids alot at least they don't lose all there family. I would love to see those baby's some more but Sam and tes don't know me as good as they do mom and dad so I don't know if they would let me see them or not. But I miss them
Jeff

United States

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Laylyn...Kayslyn - has anyone pointed out how these are really terrible names? It's like they threw magnetic letters at a refrigerator and whatever stuck that's what they went with.
amy c

Nashville, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2012
I'm pretty sure the little girl was named after toms grandmother... I think. They are unique. And I love them no matter what there names are.... laylyn will grow on u tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston Kyle 32 min Well ok 17
Dating 41 min Missy 2
scott arwood (Aug '11) 47 min honestly 12
Electric Bills 54 min Lmn 41
lastnight stabbing (Feb '10) 1 hr u a troublemaker 15
should pot be legalized? 2 hr Lol 39
government shutdown 3 hr smarter than you 28

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance