Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
WoW

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2012
So the drive thru is open 24hrs..... Yet at 12:30am they are out of Sweet Tea, cleaning the frappe machine(which has to be the cleanest frappe machine on the planet), and also cleaning the latte machine. I work in the restaurant industry, and I know, for certain, it takes MAYBE 10 minutes to brew tea. The line/wait was at least that long because I sat there, like an idiot, for 10min before pulling out of the line with nothing. If your going to be open 24hrs, maybe try at least having sweet tea......that hasta be the sorriest McDonalds ever.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2012
WoW wrote:
So the drive thru is open 24hrs..... Yet at 12:30am they are out of Sweet Tea, cleaning the frappe machine(which has to be the cleanest frappe machine on the planet), and also cleaning the latte machine. I work in the restaurant industry, and I know, for certain, it takes MAYBE 10 minutes to brew tea. The line/wait was at least that long because I sat there, like an idiot, for 10min before pulling out of the line with nothing. If your going to be open 24hrs, maybe try at least having sweet tea......that hasta be the sorriest McDonalds ever.
Notify the DM. I'm sure they'll love to know that employees are milking the clock...
hahaahahah

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
They are sooooo rude, I will never go there again!

Since: Nov 08

Morristown

#4 Nov 7, 2012
hahaahahah wrote:
They are sooooo rude, I will never go there again!
Good, maybe the line will be a bit shorter now.
Wait-----what

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Nov 7, 2012
mechanically inclined wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, maybe the line will be a bit shorter now.
I don't know about you, but I really hate waiting on my chocolate chip frappe's. Now I can get through quicker.
ohwell_right

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 17, 2012
that mcdonalds is the worst i have ever visited, it may be clean but the employees are rude and disrespectful. i highly believe in teenagers having a job but they need to clean house and get some with manners and at least ones that can do a pretend smile. i now drive extras miles to go to a mcdonalds that knows how to treat their customers.
ohwell_right

Nashville, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2012
WoW wrote:
So the drive thru is open 24hrs..... Yet at 12:30am they are out of Sweet Tea, cleaning the frappe machine(which has to be the cleanest frappe machine on the planet), and also cleaning the latte machine. I work in the restaurant industry, and I know, for certain, it takes MAYBE 10 minutes to brew tea. The line/wait was at least that long because I sat there, like an idiot, for 10min before pulling out of the line with nothing. If your going to be open 24hrs, maybe try at least having sweet tea......that hasta be the sorriest McDonalds ever.
oh and they cant even serve kids meals after 12 either, at least the last time i tried. got back in town late from being out of state and my children wanted something to eat, stop by there and said they couldnt serve kids meal that late. oh well they got something healthier that night anyways.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2012
ohwell_right wrote:
that mcdonalds is the worst i have ever visited, it may be clean but the employees are rude and disrespectful. i highly believe in teenagers having a job but they need to clean house and get some with manners and at least ones that can do a pretend smile. i now drive extras miles to go to a mcdonalds that knows how to treat their customers.
i'd take cleanliness over a smile any day.
iatealeaf

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Why don't you just stop eating that crap they call food? Your body will thank you for it!
trish

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
sorry you couldn't stuff your fat face
Wanna know

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Hannah Beeler works there and is wanted by the cops. Her 2nd job is helping rob people! Yall need to fire her ass before I go talk to the manager!
facts

Morristown, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Wanna know wrote:
Hannah Beeler works there and is wanted by the cops. Her 2nd job is helping rob people! Yall need to fire her ass before I go talk to the manager!
and what are you going to say to the manager?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 145,944
cheddar restaurant 3 hr bkg 1
Regal Nails at Walmart (Jul '12) 4 hr Sandra 37
Jamie or Jeff Winstead? 4 hr Curious22 1
petie wright (Jul '10) 4 hr bean station 18
shame on you!! Hamblen Memory Gardens 4 hr Are you for real 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr turdddd 9,319
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••