First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Good Girl

Morristown, TN

#146 Aug 2, 2012
BLAKE MCCARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
yes this is the blake mccarter scottys brother, if you think scotty was a piece of shit then im sorry you didn't get the chance to know him, cause i know if he would have saw you on the side of the road he would have stopped and gave you the shirt off of his back if it was his last one.."scottysucks" it's people like you that sit around wanting the life that scotty had... there are a LOT of very nice comments on here so thank you so much from all of my family.. the rest of you other people words can not explain how you make heather,my dad,I and the rest of my family feel... just think about it for a sec.. I'm 22 and scotty was 27 i will NEVER have my brother back and its so sad i lost him at a young age but i know for a fact he was happy with heather (which she did NOTTT make him marry her)and with the rest of his life..so for the nice people on here thank you for the kind words!
Blake, you are totally right..your brother did stop on the side of the road to help me one night when he didn't have too...I became aquanited with him thru other friends and Scotty was a great guy, and had hard working morals. He loved to have fun, and we all make bad decisions in life. But, I pray every night for your family, and you and his wife and stepdaughter. I didn't have the heart to attend the funeral but know ppl out there are praying for peace for you guys and I think its outstanding how you are treating this whole situation with class. Everyone has there own crosses to bear but you guys will be ok and stay strong friend. I know he loved you very much and Scotty talked about you often :) God Bless you and your family
bbking

Statesville, NC

#148 Aug 3, 2012
lol wrote:
"He just made a big mistake"? Really? This was his 3rd DUI. Not first, third. I can't see ever driving drunk because I don't drink but this wasn't his first rodeo. It was his 3rd! I hate people who make excuses for drunk drivers. It's always a "mistake". A mistake is forgetting to get milk at the store, forgetting to take the trash out, etc. Getting behind the wheel drunk, repeatedly, is not a mistake, it was a choice he made. So stop saying it was a mistake. Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Would you still consider this man to be a good person if he had killed one of your loved ones? If you didn't know the guy personally and his drunk as* hit your Mom, Dad, wife, husband, kid, etc. would you feel the same way? The people in the car with him also made a choice to ride with him. I truly hate a life was lost, a young one at that, but he does need to do some hard time for this and I pray he does. Maybe this will teach him a lesson.
My Grandmother was killed by a drunk driver. It was years ago and it was his 10th DUI. Yep, 10th. He apparently never learned a lesson the first 10 times. When he went to the pen for vehicular homocide and served 9 years before he died in the pen, he was a good, caring guy to someone too!
u couldnt have said it better. I grew up with both them boys and i liked them. I travel that road alot with my only daughter of three years old. That could have been us he hit and hurt or killed. He deserves life in hard prison. Smurf didnt make a mistake. He did that his first dui. He was out to hurt somebody now
believer

Belmont, NC

#149 Aug 3, 2012
You can prosecute the people on here who are talking all this nonsense about your family. Its call SLANDER! I had a family member who got killed while on his motorcycle almost 4 years ago. A certain cruel individual felt thr need to bash my family member on here repeatedly. The TBI was able to trace their comments back to them thru the IP ADDRESS from the device they were using to post the crap. It ended up costing the guy a pretty penny (he might need to sell his big ol truck) and lots of community service hours (you can drive by and wave) you will be told who the person is and be invited to his hearing if u choose to know them. I know it doesn't bring yoyr brother back or ease the pain but it helped with people believing they could keep on and on with speaking things that weren't even the facts of the accident.
God Bless you and your family. I know one of your brothers personally. I went to school with him. I pray you abd your family find the peace you need in this hard time.
Someone who knows

Madisonville, TN

#150 Aug 3, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Why do you idiots bring god into everything? It's impossible to have a discussion about anything without someone spouting some dumb religious cliches. Also karma is a Hindu principle dumbasses at least pick a fairy tale and stick with it.
I praise God. I am no idiot. You must be a miserable person; I will pray for you. I will also pray for The McCarter family and those who are acting like children on this forum. Heather, you are a very strong lady and I KNOW God will help you.
Scotty best sister

Dandridge, TN

#152 Aug 4, 2012
Nancy wrote:
So are people not upset at this smurf guy? It is sad the one guy died but according to the tribune this was the one's 3rd DUI. Seems like everyone is sugar coating what he did.
. Excuse me we can't blame on smurf for what he has done . He is the whole best man to my brother Scotty ! They grow together ! They never stop love friends ! You all really blahhhh over stupid topic about my sister in law and Scotty ? Really ? Grow up ! I bet on u you probly will cry for anyone on die ! U go hell !
Scotty best sister

Dandridge, TN

#153 Aug 4, 2012
His wife heather is best ever to Scotty . That why he asked her to marry him at beach . It was all his time tells . He loves her like she is queen . We all loves heather and Madison . They are good people . You never get to know Scotty planned times . He is in heaven and he has his angel round her arm to keep her comfortable . We all feed her and Madison and we mow yard and clean house for her . She can't take all pain right now . She is really broken down and can't Stand you all blahh shit over her and Scotty . You need some god hand on you and teach you all how to talk manner ! I am so proud of heather for not taking push on Scotty . He came to her ! He loves her like he really want life with her and Madison . He will never leave her for nobody . He is stand and watch her and Madison to be make sure of care !
Concerned

United States

#154 Aug 4, 2012
I hope this is an eye opener for those people who need to grow up and take care of their responsibilities and quit the BS. Life is too short and precious to be spent wasted
Duh

Morristown, TN

#155 Aug 4, 2012
Scotty best sister wrote:
His wife heather is best ever to Scotty . That why he asked her to marry him at beach . It was all his time tells . He loves her like she is queen . We all loves heather and Madison . They are good people . You never get to know Scotty planned times . He is in heaven and he has his angel round her arm to keep her comfortable . We all feed her and Madison and we mow yard and clean house for her . She can't take all pain right now . She is really broken down and can't Stand you all blahh shit over her and Scotty . You need some god hand on you and teach you all how to talk manner ! I am so proud of heather for not taking push on Scotty . He came to her ! He loves her like he really want life with her and Madison . He will never leave her for nobody . He is stand and watch her and Madison to be make sure of care !
That is the biggest bunch of gobbly gook that I have ever read.What in the heck are you trying to say? So you have been mowing their yard and feeding them. How many times have you had to do that? The piece of crap has only been gone what maybe a week? You would have had to mow it what? one time? What the hell is "taking push" on Scotty mean? "It is all his time tells?" What? He wants life with her? He should have thought about that before he went out and got trashed and let his "best friend" lol. kill him. What does Scotty "planned times" mean? Try and speak English next time you try and post something that NO ONE can understand. You must be related to him to seem so uneducated.
Christina

Fayetteville, NC

#158 Aug 5, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You should request Topix to remove this forum. On the homepage, go down to the bottom and click feedback. They will remove this quickly.
I have flagged all the bad things being said and they have not removed any of it!
tammy

Mooresville, NC

#159 Aug 5, 2012
Christina wrote:
<quoted text>
I have flagged all the bad things being said and they have not removed any of it!
just goes to show that topic doesn't care

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#160 Aug 5, 2012
You're going to need to click on report abuse instead of judging it. You will be a better response that way.
Wondering

Mcminnville, TN

#161 Aug 5, 2012
Why in the world would you be reading Topix at a time like this. Just dont even get on it, and you wont have to read all these negative comments. Negativity breeds negativity. The people that are doing this are getting a real kick out of it, knowing that you, his family and friends are reading it. So why feed them? Doesn't make any sense to me.
Trojan Horse

Morristown, TN

#162 Aug 6, 2012
I gree that this post need removal. He is gone. no coming back. nobody care about it no more. ain't coming back. she need to find nuther shugar deddy. he wadnt worth crap nway. She find another sucker very soon. she can't live wethout many posessions. she take more muney off next guy. give it time- she find nuther.family in need of money. send donations to her. feed the addiction. take care of her children.welfare very soon after she pop nuther youngun out.
sherri

Knoxville, TN

#163 Aug 9, 2012
i will pry for his famialy and friends
Ur funny

Morristown, TN

#164 Aug 9, 2012
Trojan Horse wrote:
I gree that this post need removal. He is gone. no coming back. nobody care about it no more. ain't coming back. she need to find nuther shugar deddy. he wadnt worth crap nway. She find another sucker very soon. she can't live wethout many posessions. she take more muney off next guy. give it time- she find nuther.family in need of money. send donations to her. feed the addiction. take care of her children.welfare very soon after she pop nuther youngun out.
Wow where did you go to school? This is 2 funny. Learn to write a complete sentence that sounds American and maybe we can talk business! Is this Shonia Jaragin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Cloud 8 min Brownie Bun 33
5 point trailor park (Oct '09) 16 min unknown 20
14yrs of being married 1 hr insider 42
that Lisa Benoit 1 hr Curious 140
Barry Poole 1 hr Tim 17
Hamblen County Drugscreens in Court And at ETHRA 2 hr WTSenior 4
Heritage Center 2 hr rest in peace pap 6
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web