Temp Services that hire felons

Temp Services that hire felons

Posted in the Morristown Forum

just curious

Ooltewah, TN

#1 May 2, 2012
Does anyone know of any temp services that hire ppl with felonies? Or any places at all?
just curious

Ooltewah, TN

#2 May 2, 2012
the post says tazewell, but i'm talking about places in morristown
know for sure

Morristown, TN

#3 May 2, 2012
Where in morristown,my ex-husband needs a job bad and he has a record.He want even look because he was told nobody would hire him because of his record,he was with someone and they got caught for stealing metel and he got charged as well,so he has a record now beacuse of his stupid friend. MEN!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Morristown, TN

#4 May 2, 2012
I don't see why any of the temp services wouldn't hire them. They hire illegal hispanics and they are criminals for being here. In fact, it's done every day and they get paid cash.

Since: Apr 12

Morristown, TN

#5 May 2, 2012
resourse mfg

https://apply.resourcemfg.com/Applicant/Accou...

not many companies will hire a felon but some will if it is old. be honest with them so they can place you somewhere that will hire you.
Southern belle

Sevierville, TN

#6 May 2, 2012
American book factory in Jeff city will. Behind lowes.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 May 3, 2012
know for sure wrote:
Where in morristown,my ex-husband needs a job bad and he has a record.He want even look because he was told nobody would hire him because of his record,he was with someone and they got caught for stealing metel and he got charged as well,so he has a record now beacuse of his stupid friend. MEN!!!!!!!!!!
Been there..done that.Many years ago.Your Ex has to get out of that mentality that absolutely nobody will hire him because of a felony conviction.Luckily,he has a non-voilent charge.Tell him to apply for jobs and put the past behind him.Always be honest on the applications.Some employers might ask him to explain and again..be honest. Jobs are hard to come by but if he shows that he is eager to 'turn over a new leaf" and prove himself,he might have a chance.Hopefully he's not still hanging with the "friend". He's gotta keep trying.
deport deport

Morristown, TN

#8 May 3, 2012
I say we americans get rid of our id and play the illegal game then no one has a record and evens the playing field .I mean why should we play by the rules when others do not have to. It seems that we are at a disadvantage in our own country, they dont have id they just change names who knows what crimes they realy did. I know of one right off illegaly entering a country probaly getting a false id which is idenity theft. I know these people just want a better life if that was true they would cleanup thier own cesspool of a country and not run ours down
american values

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Jul 26, 2012
deport deport wrote:
I say we americans get rid of our id and play the illegal game then no one has a record and evens the playing field .I mean why should we play by the rules when others do not have to. It seems that we are at a disadvantage in our own country, they dont have id they just change names who knows what crimes they realy did. I know of one right off illegaly entering a country probaly getting a false id which is idenity theft. I know these people just want a better life if that was true they would cleanup thier own cesspool of a country and not run ours down
i say rally your local leaders to make temp employment agencies illegal to exist in your hometown. temp agencies are the ones who are driving down wages and turning our neighborhoods into slums.
YuP

Morristown, TN

#10 Jul 26, 2012
The government wants people to become felons and create a class of citizens with no rights. We have more non-violent felons than any other civilized country and its nothing but a tactic to strip the masses of there voting rights. Think about how many people you know with a record, were they all bad people, or just people who got caught doing what everyone else was doing?

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2012
YuP wrote:
The government wants people to become felons and create a class of citizens with no rights. We have more non-violent felons than any other civilized country and its nothing but a tactic to strip the masses of there voting rights. Think about how many people you know with a record, were they all bad people, or just people who got caught doing what everyone else was doing?
In my opinion,if a person is trouble free for a 10 or 15 years,their rights should be restored,especially for a non-violent crime.
kat

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
just curious wrote:
Does anyone know of any temp services that hire ppl with felonies? Or any places at all?
I force it's a temp service also concrete jobs constrution jobs. Hope this helps. Also you can go to services or unemployment agencies they.have a list of places who will hire someone with a felony. Everybody makes a mistake.
Armed

Powder Springs, TN

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Try Kelly Services

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston Kyle 4 min Wow 10
Universal Forest Products (Jul '11) 8 min jtw 16
Brad Bivens (Jun '14) 14 min Concerned 7
The Gospel of Trump (Apr '17) 14 min Poster Child for ... 8
Billy Buchanan 35 min ShameOnSnitches 1
Dolly drops the Dixie from Stampede 46 min Belle 14
4th DUI?? 47 min curious 8
Electric Bills 6 hr lmn 39

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web