my house my wife and porn movies

my house my wife and porn movies

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
porn watcher

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#1 Feb 17, 2011
I used to slip around and watch porn behind my wifes back, so one day i just ask does it bother you me watching movies, she said no it does not. so now for about a hour a day i do my thing with her in the same room, of course we get it on too, it is just better to be open about it.
Blake

Strawberry Plains, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2011
porn watcher wrote:
I used to slip around and watch porn behind my wifes back, so one day i just ask does it bother you me watching movies, she said no it does not. so now for about a hour a day i do my thing with her in the same room, of course we get it on too, it is just better to be open about it.
Yeah, right. Just wait till she sees some BBC on BBW porn. Then soon you'll be over in the corner whacking while some buff Mandingo pounds her like you never could. Have fun with that.
he said she said

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2011
you would be suprised how many wives like it too and want to watch with their husbands
Blake

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2011
Oh I know. Good for them. I was just trying to shake the OP up a little bit.
porn watcher

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. Just wait till she sees some BBC on BBW porn. Then soon you'll be over in the corner whacking while some buff Mandingo pounds her like you never could. Have fun with that.
no she does not watch or seem too interested unless i am watching it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2011
you would have to watch porn because you probably live in a complex or trailer. your wife is probably a chunky monkey who is cheating on you anyways.
nope

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#7 Feb 17, 2011
nope , told her what ever she does is fine with me, just do not bring home with you.
Handyman

Strawberry Plains, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2011
porn watcher wrote:
<quoted text>no she does not watch or seem too interested unless i am watching it.
As far as you know..

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#9 Feb 17, 2011
Well heres my opinion on it, lol. I dont care if my hubbie looks at porn, magazines or otherwise. Hes a man, and alot of men,(not all men, not judging) do this. Its like in their nature or something, LOL. I watch and look with him sometimes too, im not ashamed to admit it, and not we dont live in a complex or trailor, either, if thats gonna be thrown at me. We live in a very nice brick home. And like i said, if you let them be men, you dont usually have to worry about them going out on you either. But this may or may not be true for all men. *just saying*
morristown

Gordonsville, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2011
My husband & I watch porn together all the time. We go to adult sex stores together-where he chooses things he wants to use on me & vice versa. our sex is great even without any added pleasures, yet the dvds and toys make it so much fun. If more woman would open up and let the true freak inside come out the husband isnt gonna stray---he is to busy thinking about what to do to his WIFE next.(dont knock it--just try it)
simple truth

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 18, 2011
morristown wrote:
My husband & I watch porn together all the time. We go to adult sex stores together-where he chooses things he wants to use on me & vice versa. our sex is great even without any added pleasures, yet the dvds and toys make it so much fun. If more woman would open up and let the true freak inside come out the husband isnt gonna stray---he is to busy thinking about what to do to his WIFE next.(dont knock it--just try it)
That may be true for a while,but the he will get bored with you.And seeks something new and different.But hey what ever floats your bout....for now.
morristown

Gordonsville, TN

#12 Feb 18, 2011
simple truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true for a while,but the he will get bored with you.And seeks something new and different.But hey what ever floats your bout....for now.
seems to me your either a woman scorned or a husband who is speakin from experience. If what you say is true well so be it. Im gonna enjoy it for now.(lovin every minute of it)!!!
what for

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#13 Feb 18, 2011
simple truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true for a while,but the he will get bored with you.And seeks something new and different.But hey what ever floats your bout....for now.
Thats not exactly true , the reason people get bored is because they do the same same thing every night, you dont have to go out looking around, just add some spice to it, do it at the lake behind your car, or take her to the mall and do it in the car, but dont get caught, my favorite is to be naked when she comes home anytime, i try new stuff all the time, thought about buying her a wig and short skirt and let her walk down the street and pick her up and acting like we do not know each other, also give her 20 for a blow, just something kinky and diff, as long as you try new stuff you will not be looking to other women for sexxxxxx.
simple truth

Morristown, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2011
what for wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not exactly true , the reason people get bored is because they do the same same thing every night, you dont have to go out looking around, just add some spice to it, do it at the lake behind your car, or take her to the mall and do it in the car, but dont get caught, my favorite is to be naked when she comes home anytime, i try new stuff all the time, thought about buying her a wig and short skirt and let her walk down the street and pick her up and acting like we do not know each other, also give her 20 for a blow, just something kinky and diff, as long as you try new stuff you will not be looking to other women for sexxxxxx.
Wow.So you suggest breaking the law and treating your woman like a prostitute.Nice.When will you two be at the mall again? Anyway,There is only so much you can do.Im not saying a man wont still love his woman/wife,but in most men,it is just normal to want/desire some strange.Well it actualy goes for men and women for the most part.People can deny it but its human nature.

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#15 Feb 18, 2011
what for wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not exactly true , the reason people get bored is because they do the same same thing every night, you dont have to go out looking around, just add some spice to it, do it at the lake behind your car, or take her to the mall and do it in the car, but dont get caught, my favorite is to be naked when she comes home anytime, i try new stuff all the time, thought about buying her a wig and short skirt and let her walk down the street and pick her up and acting like we do not know each other, also give her 20 for a blow, just something kinky and diff, as long as you try new stuff you will not be looking to other women for sexxxxxx.
LOL thats a good idea about the wig and all, just DONT get her arrested for soliciting! Hahahahhaha! And while some may dog the toys and things like that, my hubby and i do stuff like that as well, and weve been happily married for 10 years now, and he never gets tired of me, nor do i he. We love every minute of it! We're freaky and kinky, and definitely enjoy it!:)
Oswald

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2011
what for wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not exactly true , the reason people get bored is because they do the same same thing every night, you dont have to go out looking around, just add some spice to it, do it at the lake behind your car, or take her to the mall and do it in the car, but dont get caught, my favorite is to be naked when she comes home anytime, i try new stuff all the time, thought about buying her a wig and short skirt and let her walk down the street and pick her up and acting like we do not know each other, also give her 20 for a blow, just something kinky and diff, as long as you try new stuff you will not be looking to other women for sexxxxxx.
If I see you two fat heifers fornicating in the Mall parking lot, you had better hope your windows is up and your doors are locked, you nasty ol scuzzbucket. If they wern't, I'd reach in there, snatch your clothes and your keys and then commence to beating on your car with a tire iron till I heard sirens coming, then I'd split and leave you to explain what happened to the Cops. You're just gross.
morristown

Gordonsville, TN

#17 Feb 18, 2011
simple truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.So you suggest breaking the law and treating your woman like a prostitute.Nice.When will you two be at the mall again? Anyway,There is only so much you can do.Im not saying a man wont still love his woman/wife,but in most men,it is just normal to want/desire some strange.Well it actualy goes for men and women for the most part.People can deny it but its human nature.
maybe simple truth needs to loosin up just a little bit. seems he/she is the one not happy. you are right desires are a part of human nature, but when your partner is having all desires met-its a matter of wanting more of what their gettin not wanting something strange.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2011
Oswald wrote:
<quoted text>
If I see you two fat heifers fornicating in the Mall parking lot, you had better hope your windows is up and your doors are locked, you nasty ol scuzzbucket. If they wern't, I'd reach in there, snatch your clothes and your keys and then commence to beating on your car with a tire iron till I heard sirens coming, then I'd split and leave you to explain what happened to the Cops. You're just gross.
dang i may go to the mall looking around.can i join in?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 21, 2011
porn watcher wrote:
I used to slip around and watch porn behind my wifes back, so one day i just ask does it bother you me watching movies, she said no it does not. so now for about a hour a day i do my thing with her in the same room, of course we get it on too, it is just better to be open about it.
let my man watch all the porn he wants.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 22, 2011
nothing wrong with porn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talley ward boxing 11 min Bombardier 2
My husbands affair has ruined my life. 48 min Jody Gunter 14
is it legal to live in a camper with kids?? (Jan '16) 1 hr Firefly06777 23
Road Commission "Barry Poole" heartless to save... (Aug '14) 1 hr Sore John Weaver 31
Walter State president says he only works with ... 2 hr Mystery 12
Morristown Pride 2 hr Mentally ill 30
Tonya Jones Brotherton Lindsey 6 hr Trisha 3
Randy Hall 6 hr Veronica 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages