First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Does anyone know about that TK's tree service. Only thing I know is that's the guy that had the wife that got busted for prostitution with her kids locked up in the bathroom in that hotel room out at exit 4 on I-81.
god help us

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2011
They want show up to do the work......
Local

Morristown, TN

#3 Apr 9, 2011
Insurance. Make them show you insurance.
WTF

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2011
TKs tree service don't have insurance they F'ed my yard up had to run them off and get another one to come in and finish and straiten things up
names

Jefferson City, TN

#5 Apr 10, 2011
What's the name of other tree service's?
local

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 10, 2011
names wrote:
What's the name of other tree service's?
Look in the yellow pages. Just don't hire any of these jacklegs cruising the neighborhoods. They don't know what they are doing and if they damage your property or hurt themselves on your property, you'll be paying for it. Hire a pro.
for sure

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2011
You should really call Sexton's Tree Service. They do an awesome job! You will not be disappointed! Good Luck!
Larry

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Apr 12, 2011
If you want thejob done right calle affordable tree service. They are great
god help us

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2011
for sure wrote:
You should really call Sexton's Tree Service. They do an awesome job! You will not be disappointed! Good Luck!
he just has x cons working for him and you can never get him to show up.....call lakeway
HOME OWNER

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2011
Call morristown tree services. They do a great job and there not bad to look at either.
Denise

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Jerry's Tree Service is by far the best you will find: insured, best prices, definitely the most exprienced and safest, and guarantee he won't leave you with a mess. two seven seven fourteen twenty.
for sure

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2011
no Sexton's tree service is the best you will find in Hamblen County.
Denise

Strawberry Plains, TN

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Umm, Jerry helped teach Terry Sexton how to cut trees, but he didn't learn enough, which is why even he calls Jerry when he has more than he can handle. He's good, but Jerry is better.
uh hello

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2011
WTF wrote:
Does anyone know about that TK's tree service. Only thing I know is that's the guy that had the wife that got busted for prostitution with her kids locked up in the bathroom in that hotel room out at exit 4 on I-81.
I'd say its half true but there is no way anyone paid for it she likes to give it away too much I used to work for them and she would follow the crew around to every job and even eat with us everyday just so she could grope us and talk nasty behind kens back and then make jokes about how stupid he was and how she had him by the balls because she was the owner and he wasn't shit and either of us could have screwed her at anytime but the thing was we didn't want too she's too nasty if ken would get some balls and keep her out of his business he might make it
workedthere2

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#15 Apr 15, 2011
ken would go out and price jobs and sleep with the women and he would leave where we were working at and go be gone for hours with these women and ken is a pain to work for. he is just plain smart a$$ so never work for him. i only worked there a few months and never met his wife. maybe they are made for each other.
WTF

Morristown, TN

#16 Apr 15, 2011
uh hello wrote:
<quoted text> I'd say its half true but there is no way anyone paid for it she likes to give it away too much I used to work for them and she would follow the crew around to every job and even eat with us everyday just so she could grope us and talk nasty behind kens back and then make jokes about how stupid he was and how she had him by the balls because she was the owner and he wasn't shit and either of us could have screwed her at anytime but the thing was we didn't want too she's too nasty if ken would get some balls and keep her out of his business he might make it
Was u working for him when got busted by a woman he was working for? She found out that he wasn't really who he said he was. He was at her house working under the name Sizemore Tree Service.
think back

Jefferson City, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2011
I thought he said Dalton's tree service.By the way how are their service's?
jealous

United States

#18 Apr 16, 2011
personnally i think this is some jealous ex or something because they started one on me and just ignore it everywho you guys are its prolly a girl been done up the butt with baby oil.
get a life

Kingsport, TN

#19 Apr 16, 2011
Thinking you people are complete idiots! Ex cons? who are you to judge what have you done in your life. Seems to me like you people have no balls!!!:( Sorry dont give you the right to dog other people. All you idiots are just trying to advertise for your business that cant do the job right so you have to dog someone who can you are all just jealous! Dont hate hard working people cause your business and life sucks!
WTF

Kingsport, TN

#20 Apr 16, 2011
workedthere2 wrote:
ken would go out and price jobs and sleep with the women and he would leave where we were working at and go be gone for hours with these women and ken is a pain to work for. he is just plain smart a$$ so never work for him. i only worked there a few months and never met his wife. maybe they are made each other.
forAre you talking about T&K Tree Service or TK Tree Service they are 2 totally different tree services? I know Ken and his old lady personally and she would never try to hook up with one of his nasty employees! Yes I did say you guys are nasty! just a bunch of rejects that could not get a job anywhere else! You should be lucky he had the decency to feel sorry for your broke ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothing is for free 2 min Hmmmmm 2
Whitley gets that bind revoked! Held in Greene Co 1 hr Truth or conseque... 1
Trends 1 hr Oops 5
Code enforcer for Morristown city ! 1 hr Donna 22
Electric Bills 1 hr exactly 21
Morristown police hard at work 2 hr Yes sir 161
j reb 2 hr The Exterminator 25
Little Clint got busted! (Sep '11) 12 hr HomeRun 152

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages