First Prev
of 5
Next Last
AmericanWorker

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I was reading yesterday's tribune in the crime beat and something caught my eye that just made me mad. While the rest of my generation and I busted our asses just to make it these morons are doing things that would have gotten our butts busted. I know crimes are serious and stealing is bad but:

"... the $300 purse contained a digital camera, a EBT card, Ipood tuch, TennCare card, Windows Phone, CHILD SUPPORT Docs, 100 dollar wallet and $150. Heather Pruitt later located the stolen purse..."

This girl's nothing but a welfare hog and a pile of shit using MY TAX DOLLARS to buy this shit?! BOY when Mitt Romney is elected next week HE WILL STOP THIS CRAP and make uns work for your stuff you lazy ass kids! Surprised the purse didn't have a pill bottle! PLus we are taking care of the kids too, whoever their dads are is a who knows..
tammy

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Someone took a pic of that & posted it on facebook.It caught alot of people's eye but unfortunately this is the way this country is ran right now.free phones, free housing free housing groceries meds & medical care.I agree... if your tired of busting azz for someone else to sit on theirs,vote Romney!
2kewl

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2012
tammy wrote:
Someone took a pic of that & posted it on facebook.It caught alot of people's eye but unfortunately this is the way this country is ran right now.free phones, free housing free housing groceries meds & medical care.I agree... if your tired of busting azz for someone else to sit on theirs,vote Romney!
No don't vote Romney!!! Romney is a rich f*ck that don't care about no one but the rich and if u r middle class or less then u r scum to him so go be stupid and vote for Romney...
Hmm

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Maybe she received them as gifts? Or maybe those were items purchased before she lost her job?
LOL

Maryville, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Yea, Romney going to stop all this? Please,just keep telling yourself that.
ah hell

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2012
2kewl wrote:
<quoted text>
No don't vote Romney!!! Romney is a rich f*ck that don't care about no one but the rich and if u r middle class or less then u r scum to him so go be stupid and vote for Romney...
So your gonna vote for the guy that gives the country away, kewl? If you're in agreement with that ideology, do us a favor, get vascectomy, stat!
Left nut Willy aint right

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 25, 2012
I would like to thank you
for all the that you do
working all day
and giving me your pay
while I sit on my ass
with a remote and beer glass
joint in my ear
no worries or fears
don't pay for internet
just piggyback off my neighbors connect
don't pay for my water, don't pay for my lights
central services done hooked me up right
I get 1200 a month for lobster and steak
my pockets stay fat off your backs that you break
so I stay ghetto rich off the pills that I sell
don't be mad I'll die with a million and you'll die with a bill
lol

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 25, 2012
If anyone knows Heather, then they know full well none of what she had on her was a gift! She is a welfare ho. Period.

I am sick and tired of it. Let me ask all you welfare trash one question....whose going to foot your bill when the system collapses? Think it won't happen? Think again. How the hell can it sustain itself when you have more people on the Government tit than you don't? Think about it. More jobs lost, less people paying into the system, less money to hand out to worthless people who are to lazy to work. I don't have exact #s and am not going to waste my time looking them up but just an example...let's say you have 1 million people on the tit and only have 100,000 people working and paying it. Can you not do the math? I can not wait until it collapses. I will laugh my ass off. No one will know what to do. No more free housing, free phones, free electric, fooders, WIC, etc. and you have to fend for yourself. Good luck with that!

I love people who tell me their stories about how they lie to get this and that and trust me not to repeat it and before they are even out of sight I am calling and turning them in. DHS told me they needed to put me on their payroll...lol. I will keep doing it too!
Left nut Willy aint right

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 25, 2012
lol wrote:
whose going to foot your bill when the system collapses?
I'll tell you who. You are and all the other law abiding citizens. What do you think will happen when the government collapses? You think we will go out and get jobs lmfao. we will be coming for you and your families. we will just take your stuff. think you can stop us. my kind has been doing this all our lives we know how to get down and dirty. You can't stop us and you can't protect your loved ones. You think you might be brave but when it comes down to it you will do as you're told or we will make you. our time is coming prepare for the real reckoning. no god will be coming to save you. I'm prepared are you?
Steve

White Pine, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Left nut Willy aint right wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you who. You are and all the other law abiding citizens. What do you think will happen when the government collapses? You think we will go out and get jobs lmfao. we will be coming for you and your families. we will just take your stuff. think you can stop us. my kind has been doing this all our lives we know how to get down and dirty. You can't stop us and you can't protect your loved ones. You think you might be brave but when it comes down to it you will do as you're told or we will make you. our time is coming prepare for the real reckoning. no god will be coming to save you. I'm prepared are you?
What a weirdo.
A country boy can survive

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Oct 25, 2012
If you think the ghetto crowd are more prepared for the collapse you don't know many good ole boys. We love guns, hunting, and have plenty of camo and ammo.
I know who I am betting on.
Country boy

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2012
A country boy can survive wrote:
If you think the ghetto crowd are more prepared for the collapse you don't know many good ole boys. We love guns, hunting, and have plenty of camo and ammo.
I know who I am betting on.
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!
Au Contraire

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Left nut Willy aint right wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute here. Conficts and revolutions are won by those that work hardest for it. WORK! There'll be ditches to be dug, fires to be fought, factories that have to be run, machinery maintained and crops brought in. Who can believe in, work for and fight for their cause will win.

And what about our military? I doubt they'll be on your side. I'd trade one well-trained and disciplined rifle platoon for one thousand of you thugs. I've been a soldier and I know.

If you've been doing this all your life, you've been able to only because there are laws and rights that protect you. But if this country were truly to become lawless, there won't be anything to stop them from cutting loose on you; you won't stand a chance.
Who

Cosby, TN

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Heather who?
tammy

White Pine, TN

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Au Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute here. Conficts and revolutions are won by those that work hardest for it. WORK! There'll be ditches to be dug, fires to be fought, factories that have to be run, machinery maintained and crops brought in. Who can believe in, work for and fight for their cause will win.
And what about our military? I doubt they'll be on your side. I'd trade one well-trained and disciplined rifle platoon for one thousand of you thugs. I've been a soldier and I know.
If you've been doing this all your life, you've been able to only because there are laws and rights that protect you. But if this country were truly to become lawless, there won't be anything to stop them from cutting loose on you; you won't stand a chance.
True. People like one nut Willy that have never learned what an honest day's work is won't be able to make it. Maybe that's what the world needs to help us weed out these lazy, worthless thugs.
What about

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 26, 2012
lol wrote:
If anyone knows Heather, then they know full well none of what she had on her was a gift! She is a welfare ho. Period.
I am sick and tired of it. Let me ask all you welfare trash one question....whose going to foot your bill when the system collapses? Think it won't happen? Think again. How the hell can it sustain itself when you have more people on the Government tit than you don't? Think about it. More jobs lost, less people paying into the system, less money to hand out to worthless people who are to lazy to work. I don't have exact #s and am not going to waste my time looking them up but just an example...let's say you have 1 million people on the tit and only have 100,000 people working and paying it. Can you not do the math? I can not wait until it collapses. I will laugh my ass off. No one will know what to do. No more free housing, free phones, free electric, fooders, WIC, etc. and you have to fend for yourself. Good luck with that!
I love people who tell me their stories about how they lie to get this and that and trust me not to repeat it and before they are even out of sight I am calling and turning them in. DHS told me they needed to put me on their payroll...lol. I will keep doing it too!
What about the kids. They are the innocent ones. They can't help what they are born into. I hate it too but you can't stop giving money out for the kids
lol

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Yes, the kids are innocent. However, no one helped me raise mine when my husband was killed in a car accident. I raised them alone. No assistance, no social security from their Dads death, no life insurance money, nothing. I worked 3 jobs AND went to school online. I did this for 8 years until I met my current husband who had 2 kids as well and whose ex wife just up and left one day never to be seen again. No one helped us with his kids either. It's called a job and we worked our asses off and still do. Putting 4 kids through college isn't easy when they are all in college at the same time. But we do it. He and I may eat a lot of Ramen noodles and never go out and do anything at all but we would rather have nothing and be something as to have everything and be nothing!

If a woman, who isn't married, has more than 1 kid I think the State should take the child and put it up for adoption and hopefully give that child a better life. Sure, while in foster care taxpayers will foot a lot of the bill BUT I'd rather my tax paying money go to a kid in foster care than to some cracked out who*re who stays pregnant just to up her benefits and who doesn't take care of her kids any gd way.

Case and point....my best friend has all 3 of her Grandkids, all under the age of 3, her daughter won't raise them, her daughter doesn't even see them but bet your sweet as* that she rakes in the benefits. Lives in the projects, gets electrical assistance, gets close to $600 a month in food stamps and WIC on the 2 smallest kids and guess what...she doesn't give her Mom a penny of it. Her Mom has filed for emergency custody so she can get the benefits on the kids but that can take up to 6 months per her attorney. Her daughter gets the formula and sells it, sells her food stamps, takes the money and puts it up her nose. That is the people I am talking about. She is worthless and I am footing her bill. Again, the kids are the innocent ones and if they won't take them from the Moms then maybe they need to figure out something else to do to support all these kids because I am tired of it. I am almost 50 yrs. old and damnit I am tired of killing myself for everyone else!
Katie

White Pine, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2012
What about wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the kids. They are the innocent ones. They can't help what they are born into. I hate it too but you can't stop giving money out for the kids
Heather has atleast a half a dozen kids. There's no excuse for repeatedly having kids you can't afford. If you already have kids on any type of government assistance, even if it's Tenncare, you can NOT afford another child. But these deadbeats keep having kids like they are entitled to all the assistance that the rest of us pay for. It should be against the law.
sinking ship

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2012
AmericanWorker wrote:
I was reading yesterday's tribune in the crime beat and something caught my eye that just made me mad. While the rest of my generation and I busted our asses just to make it these morons are doing things that would have gotten our butts busted. I know crimes are serious and stealing is bad but:
"... the $300 purse contained a digital camera, a EBT card, Ipood tuch, TennCare card, Windows Phone, CHILD SUPPORT Docs, 100 dollar wallet and $150. Heather Pruitt later located the stolen purse..."
This girl's nothing but a welfare hog and a pile of shit using MY TAX DOLLARS to buy this shit?! BOY when Mitt Romney is elected next week HE WILL STOP THIS CRAP and make uns work for your stuff you lazy ass kids! Surprised the purse didn't have a pill bottle! PLus we are taking care of the kids too, whoever their dads are is a who knows..
Unfortunatly alot of the post below are true. If you take the free stuff away from the uneducated, unmotivated, junkies, and losers. their just gonna steal it. Take it away and watch crime will sky rockett all over the country. The emloyment situation is not going to change over night. They gotta make jobs before they can take things away even a honest man or women is capable of desperate acts when it comes to feeding their children and taking care of their family. So then what over crowded jails and prisons under staffed law inforcement,emergency,and corrections people were still paying for the under privileged and scum so what changed just their address. I have guns too but I'm not home 24/7 so none are exempt from what would happen. You go shopping and to work can anyone gaurantee your safety,will your car be stolen, maybe someone just steal your groceries on your way to the car. I am not saying who would be better as president. But I will say that most who do vote should not, their lucky to be able to be able to quote more than two things on either canidates platform just the ones that effect them to the good. Popularity and electorial votes thats how we elect a president.
GGGG

Morristown, TN

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Hate to tell you, but the chance of Romney winning is 50/50

Romney is just as gay as Obama, neither are good candidates for this election. This country is f*cked no matter which one wins. Do yourself a favour this november, and just don't vote.. it's seriously a waste of time if the only 2 choices for our next president is Romney or Obama.

The only poll that matters is the poll on election day, you can't go by anything else because there is no guarantee the people voting in the Unofficial polls are even registered to vote or will vote on election day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just took a shower.. 1 hr Nice guy 13
LIFESTYLES of The TROLLS WHO WISH THEY WAS FAMOUS 4 hr Queen T 9
Who is the sexiest country girl in town (Feb '11) 5 hr LeftHangin 97
Melissa Carson 5 hr Lisa 3
Witt Utility District (Jun '14) 6 hr Smoky Bear 63
News Woman fights to keep Morristown murderer in prison (Aug '11) 6 hr Hey! It's me! Wade! 26
Bull Dykes at Morristown Walmart 7 hr Lezbo Trolls 31

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages