oldie

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Is the Old Dominion in White Pine. open on election day? Do they workers have to work? Thanks for any info.
squeekumz

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Nov 5, 2012
My husband drives for OD. He is in PA right now and yes, he will be driving tomorrow. Not sure if you're asking about dock workers or drivers. Hope this was some help.
Kristie

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I was asking about the people that work in the data entry part, with the invoices. Idk if that will be the same.
Laura

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Election day is not a holiday. Why would anyone get the day off ? That is quite possibly the dumbest question I have heard in a while.
Tell All

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Well on Election Day the Schools are closed and there are some public offices closed. So I dont think it is a dumb question at all. There is no need for sarcasm when someone does not know and simply asking a question. Maybe you should re-evaluate what kind of professional you are "Laura" because apparently from what we hear, you are the dumbest employee at Old Dominion and if they could find a way they would get you out of there.
Kristie

Ripley, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
I really don't think it's a dumb question either. All the other "data entry" places are closed on election day. Actually most places are closed that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amvets (Feb '11) 2 hr Fat boy HD 48
shitty golden... 3 hr jaybuurdd 2
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 3 hr jerry 691
Corey Herndon 3 hr Www 1
William massa lawyer 3 hr Julia 1
Asian Express 4 hr Right 2
teacher at school (Dec '14) 4 hr lol 18
New Restaurants 18 hr fat man 42

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web