man dressed like a woman at the Mall

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
darlene

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Today I was at Penney's and went face to face with a man dressed as a woman with a wig and all with a 5 o'clock shadow that shocked me so bad. My first reaction was laughter and then I felt so sorry for him/her. What makes a person be brave enough to go out looking stupid like that?
Maybe

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Maybe it was just a real ugly woman?
citizen

Newport, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2010
I saw that also, and it was disturbing, but found out by a employee in the mall his name is Michael Oleday
govolsgal

Arrington, TN

#4 Oct 3, 2010
Yawn...what's the big deal?
darlene

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 3, 2010
It was just shocking, I've heard people do that I just had never seen anything like that, just on TV.
many

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 3, 2010
govolsgal wrote:
Yawn...what's the big deal?
LOL...and thats the problem with America!

A nut/sicko is roaming the mall and its no big deal!
cola dreamer

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2010
This happens millions of times a day, all over the word. Its almost 2011. When will people around here stop being judgemental? Its sad. You believe someone who cross dresses is an nut/sicko yet there are child molsters running around and no one is starting a thread about how disturbing that is.
The Raven

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 3, 2010
darlene wrote:
Today I was at Penney's and went face to face with a man dressed as a woman with a wig and all with a 5 o'clock shadow that shocked me so bad. My first reaction was laughter and then I felt so sorry for him/her. What makes a person be brave enough to go out looking stupid like that?
That was just me. I needed to run out and pick up a few things. Say hi next time, Ms Stuck up.

“Typical of the area”

Since: Aug 10

College Park, MD

#9 Oct 3, 2010
darlene wrote:
I'll bet he was thinking the same thing about you. "What the hell is that hippopotamus doing at JCPenny?"

“Typical of the area”

College Park, MD

#10 Oct 3, 2010
many wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...and thats the problem with America!
A nut/sicko is roaming the mall and its no big deal!
No, the problem in America are the people that call those people nuts and sicko. Seriously, you people are fcking sick in the head. It's none of your godamn business what he wears. At least their pants aren't hanging to their knees, their muffin tops aren't rolling out of their pants and his ankles aren't busting out of his shoes. You want to talk about sick? Please, don't even go there.
cc answers

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2010
darlene wrote:
It was just shocking, I've heard people do that I just had never seen anything like that, just on TV.
The homosexual enablers on topix, especially badluck, see this crap on the tv shows they watch and the magazines they read...so to them this is pretty normal. Obviously, it is not normal to normal folks. Poor fellow , I will bet 100 to 1 that he was a special ed. student who was abused as a child. That is the case most of the time.
cola dreamer

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2010
I REFUSE to ever post to cc answers or take to heart anything it says, since its so obvious it is a very sick sick person.

I just find it very sad, very very sad in fact that people still really feel the same way as it does. I also find it very funny that that person has no idea they meet and know gay people everyday, that it eats food prepared by gays, wears clothing designed by gays. It really thinks gays are special needs people made hollywood by media. How does someone spend their entire life consumed with or by gays? Even gay people don't think about other gays or being gay as much as it does.

There are gay people everywhere. Politics, law enforcement, retail, food, doctors, teachers, construction. I bet it feels dirty and is going to scrub off in the shower. With that soap some gay guy made. Lol
Obviously a relic

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 4, 2010
cc answers wrote:
<quoted text>The homosexual enablers on topix, especially badluck, see this crap on the tv shows they watch and the magazines they read...so to them this is pretty normal. Obviously, it is not normal to normal folks. Poor fellow , I will bet 100 to 1 that he was a special ed. student who was abused as a child. That is the case most of the time.
How do you know he was a homosexual? Maybe he lost a bet or thinks he is a lesbian trapped in a mans body. Assumptions are the easiest way for someone to make a fool of themselves. You do seem to type homosexual alot. Those 9 keys on your keyboard must be getting worn out by now!
OLD but was once young

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 4, 2010
I see this numerous times when shopping in Knoxville. I once went in a store and low and behold one of the clerks was a man dressed full drag. I will have to say he had better legs, body, makeup, dress than most women I've seen in a long time. I started to ask him where he bought his hair cause it looked damned good.
darlene

Nashville, TN

#15 Oct 4, 2010
cola dreamer wrote:
I REFUSE to ever post to cc answers or take to heart anything it says, since its so obvious it is a very sick sick person.
I just find it very sad, very very sad in fact that people still really feel the same way as it does. I also find it very funny that that person has no idea they meet and know gay people everyday, that it eats food prepared by gays, wears clothing designed by gays. It really thinks gays are special needs people made hollywood by media. How does someone spend their entire life consumed with or by gays? Even gay people don't think about other gays or being gay as much as it does.
There are gay people everywhere. Politics, law enforcement, retail, food, doctors, teachers, construction. I bet it feels dirty and is going to scrub off in the shower. With that soap some gay guy made. Lol
I know gay people cola I just don't know any that wear clothing like this outside their own home. I'm a small town girl and I see women dressed like men everyday and it does not shock me. This on the other hand shocked me.
sick in the head

Morristown, TN

#16 Oct 4, 2010
Good_Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem in America are the people that call those people nuts and sicko. Seriously, you people are fcking sick in the head. It's none of your godamn business what he wears. At least their pants aren't hanging to their knees, their muffin tops aren't rolling out of their pants and his ankles aren't busting out of his shoes. You want to talk about sick? Please, don't even go there.
You must be right. Up is down. Down is up. It's the regular people whose clothing matches their plumbing who are the freaks. Got it.
saved

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Goodluck it is very disrespectful to a lot of people and GOD when you take HIS name in vain!!

“My name is Legion”

Since: Jun 10

For we are many

#18 Oct 4, 2010
cola dreamer wrote:
When I first started hanging around gay people, I had never seen anybody dress in drag, but now i've seen it so much it doesn't bother me. There are some guys who dress in drag just for the money. They don't want to be a woman. There are some guys who do it because they do want to be women.

First of all, it's October, maybe this guy was dressing like a woman for the laugh. Who knows.

I agree with you cola, you can't hate a whole group of people without ever getting to know just one.

“Fire in my Bones and”

Since: Apr 10

The sweet taste of Kerosene

#19 Oct 4, 2010
You are all Crazy...That was Mr. and Mrs. CC answers out for a day of shopping and dinner.

“Typical of the area”

College Park, MD

#20 Oct 4, 2010
saved wrote:
Goodluck it is very disrespectful to a lot of people and GOD when you take HIS name in vain!!
I apologize if you're offended by that. It's just a word and I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John A's girlfriend 24 min Stankypuss 6
Joey Ellison owner of Infinite art & tattoo 1 hr Itellithowitis 1
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 1 hr GOD 388
anybody know anne rogers? (Oct '14) 2 hr I thought 21
Let's finance everything and pretend we're somb... 3 hr Mercedes in my dr... 8
Minnis 4 hr snow 26
Are kids fatter at East or West? 4 hr snow 13

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance