all this talk about donna cunningham

all this talk about donna cunningham

Posted in the Morristown Forum

mrJordan

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2009
made a new post just so it would be seen. everything said about "a" donna cunningham, sure is not about the one here in morristown that ppl on here claims goes after ppl husbands. u ppl are very misinformed, mistaken an identity or simply lame liars. donna wouldnt have some of ya'lls men. better watch out tho...i dont give a damn about no damn ring and i know my mouth will do what yours never will never could. so shut it hoes
um ok

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2009
that was stupid. and a very whoreish thing to say about yourself. have some class.
mrJordan

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2009
nopey
Casey

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 23, 2012
This woman is a Hoe. And the man she is with is stupid. She calls men who are in relationships. How do I know this? Because I caught her calling my future husband. I can't wait to see her and tell her what I think.
hello

Morristown, TN

#5 May 25, 2012
Where does this woman work?
raye

United States

#6 May 26, 2012
I think at the hospital at one point.
want to know

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 23, 2012
was se maried todd
seriously

Morristown, TN

#10 May 29, 2015
[QU. OTE wwho="raye"]I think at the hospital works at hospital in Knoxville now she lives in Knoxville I think her brother works rescue squad out Newport she probably works at ut hospital stealing another dr lol
Sam

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2015
Susie klimaszewski wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Donna you are referring to black or white? The one that I am is white and in her 40s? It is possibly a common name.....but that's a small area too. I understand you possibly defending someone you care about. Women don't get all huffy or aggressive unless another woman HAS STEPPED INTO HER TERRITORY. So, I know in my case, I'm not lying. I have a private investigators documentation to prove mine. And as this whore says on her voicemail, because she's such a "Christian", "God bless"...... Class act.....
Isn't she Todd Cunningham of Morristown's ex-wife? If so, ask for Krystal's owner Steve Mills about her.
Belee dat

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 5, 2015
Make sure Steve is sober when you ask him. She whipped dat ass for him.
Sara

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2015
Susie Klimaszewski wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I actually called the number of Steve Mills and it was the Krystal's Restaurant and that owner said Steve no longer owned that one. Couldn't find anymore info on Steve Mills. Is Todd own his own business or is he a doctor? Thanks Yall!
A doctor?????? You are funny! He might have wanted to be an OB/GYN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
25E Speed Ticket Scam 36 min Trust me 8
subway tip jar (Sep '10) 1 hr lol 137
Does anyone know the Maurice (Reese ) Young who... (Feb '15) 1 hr snake eyes 13
Michelle chase (Aug '14) 1 hr Hahahahahaha 3
Tonya Munsey "New York" 1 hr Laughing at you 11
How much should I tip a waitress? (Nov '11) 2 hr sure 60
Hot woman at JTEKT 2 hr Ashley 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages