something good coming to morristown!!

something good coming to morristown!!

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
so happy

Powell, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
You will find out soon!
Shooter McGee

Monterey, TN

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I'm hoping its a Mexican round up task force.
I wish theyed take all illegals back to Mexico and shoot them exicution style and stack their bodies up on the border . We could make a wall out of the dead bodies. It could be like a warning to them beaners trying to cross the border.
It would be like the Great Wall of china but we would call it " the Great Wall of Mexico "

I know you bunch on here are Gonna get offended and think I'm crazy but you won't be so happy when your doughter comes home pregnant by a greasy beaner or when the house next to you gets bought by 2 dozen Mexicans and they trash your fancy nahborhood and then you say we'll that's ok I'll just sell my house and move but the you find out that all the houses in your hood took a loss in value because of the trashy Mexicans . You try to go to city council about it but they do nothing about it because they are the ones who brought them here and besides , they don't want to offend them .
I say f--k em and feed em fish heads .

This is what morristown has become .
No so fast shooter

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Shooter McGee wrote:
I'm hoping its a Mexican round up task force.
I wish theyed take all illegals back to Mexico and shoot them exicution style and stack their bodies up on the border . We could make a wall out of the dead bodies. It could be like a warning to them beaners trying to cross the border.
It would be like the Great Wall of china but we would call it " the Great Wall of Mexico "
I know you bunch on here are Gonna get offended and think I'm crazy but you won't be so happy when your doughter comes home pregnant by a greasy beaner or when the house next to you gets bought by 2 dozen Mexicans and they trash your fancy nahborhood and then you say we'll that's ok I'll just sell my house and move but the you find out that all the houses in your hood took a loss in value because of the trashy Mexicans . You try to go to city council about it but they do nothing about it because they are the ones who brought them here and besides , they don't want to offend them .
I say f--k em and feed em fish heads .
This is what morristown has become .
Your words speak volumes about what Morristown has become. You've just proved what most of us know.....that this town has far too many ignorant, intolerant hayseeds.
Food

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Another chinese buffet or mexican restaurant? Yay!!!
Shooter McGee

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Something good coming to morristown ?

Hopfullly it's the Black Plague
so happy

Powell, TN

#8 Feb 8, 2013
lol..you guys don't know do ya? I know what coming and you guys will love it!!. I'll give you guys a hint ok. Big building with food. Let's see how many people guess it right. I'll be back back soon with anwser!.
Person

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Let me guess. A Red Lobster and an Olive Garden
Hal

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Imperial joke intended for the attention seekers.
roxy

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Not a gd thing
Brock

Morristown, TN

#13 Feb 9, 2013
roxy wrote:
Not a gd thing
Go back to your cave, Roxy.
roxy

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Brock wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your cave, Roxy.
im in it n guess who my next meal is...i gone b cookin like a mofo
so happy

Powell, TN

#15 Feb 9, 2013
It not a joke i know what coming. My dad work for the city.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2013
so happy wrote:
It not a joke i know what coming. My dad work for the city.
See if you can get him to get you a keyboard with an "s" on it. You are missing at least three. LOL
hum

United States

#17 Feb 9, 2013
lol ex-vol
so happy

Powell, TN

#18 Feb 9, 2013
I'm missing 2 lol. Hell im not in school right now so it dont matter.

Since: Feb 12

Sevierville, TN

#19 Feb 9, 2013
I'm hoping it's a Kroger. This town needs some competition on groceries. Food City is getting so high, a person can't afford to put food on the table. Of course there are still the hispanics with their herd of kids getting food with WIC and Food Stamps. They can eat even if legal Americans can't.
roxy

United States

#20 Feb 9, 2013
so happy wrote:
I'm missing 2 lol. Hell im not in school right now so it dont matter.
lolz im n school...my daddy is teachin me tho :)
roxy

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Somethin vry,vry,vry,vry,vry plus nfinity over n bk nfinity times wonderfully amazing came to me tonight,happy,but miserable too n idk why but,i feel horrible coz im still miserable :(
miss molly

United States

#22 Feb 10, 2013
Wats the catch? Gotta b somethin to it,wait n c.
Frank

Knoxville, TN

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Personally I just cannot get too excited over the prospect of a new Supermarket or restaurant opening in town.
The best thing that could happen is for the city to bulldoze the excuse for a Mall we have and build a real one. That would be worth some excitement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing Up In The 1970's and 1980's (Jun '10) 3 min 2real4u 265
Meat Curtains (Apr '12) 41 min no good 102
Dunkin Donuts in Morristown 1 hr Saw The Same 35
Married women from Morristown that date. 1 hr Mel 3
Country singer luke bryan performing at applebees? 1 hr Qitten 18
Walters State New President 2 hr Mystery 26
Street racing 3 hr Pavement pounder 4

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages