First Prev
of 2
Next Last
foxy momma

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2012
was out at point 20 walking the other day. saw a guy walk into the edge of the woods so, i thought i would see what he was doing. he put on the best jack off show i ever seen. i've watched a lot of guys do that but damn, he was hot! good looking and hung, didn't mind me watching either. said he would do it for anyone and tell to my friends. said he would give oral too but, i only watched that day. he gave me his phone # but i don't want to post it here. so, all my girlfriends on here who want to watch a guy, go to boat launch road, past cherokee park about a mile on the left, then turn left before the new, empty subdivision. there is a boat launch at the end and big parking area. he was right before the boat launch the day i watched him. he was in a red truck and just wave at him for the signal.
its pat

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
FM, i too have watched him, several times. and now know him personaly. he comes to my house and goes down on me for hours and asks for nothing in return. he is good!!!
seriously

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 11, 2012
post his # please! would to see that. always wanted to watch a guy do himself. i live near there too.
Uncle Don

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 11, 2012
seriously wrote:
post his # please! would to see that. always wanted to watch a guy do himself. i live near there too.
I'll be glad to put on a show for you. And I'll give you all the oral you want.
mommy

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2012
i know him too. all night long and i have his # too
4237363832 he wants it he will do any woman
hmmm

Newport, TN

#7 Dec 12, 2012
What's his name?
yup

Kodak, TN

#8 Dec 12, 2012
More than willing to provide the same services to women! Love giving oral!

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
yup wrote:
More than willing to provide the same services to women! Love giving oral!
"same services to women" Damned...shit just got awkward in here.
sick

Taylors, SC

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Fckin sick people... I guess there is a hell for a reason this proves it...
juicy

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Wants some too..mamas comin to get some lovin n I give as much as I get soo make it how u want it bby ;-)
love it

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
i love eating puss2 also....hit me up girls
juicy

Fayetteville, NC

#13 Dec 12, 2012
netime bby,if u candle me n my puss...I go nonstop..if I get plzd jst rt...
hmmm

Newport, TN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
sick wrote:
Fckin sick people... I guess there is a hell for a reason this proves it...
you just dropped the f bomb youre goin too lol
juicy

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Huh? Lmao
yup

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 13, 2012
juicy wrote:
netime bby,if u candle me n my puss...I go nonstop..if I get plzd jst rt...
I can give it just right! What's your email?
Hmmmmmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2012
foxy momma wrote:
was out at point 20 walking the other day. saw a guy walk into the edge of the woods so, i thought i would see what he was doing. he put on the best jack off show i ever seen. i've watched a lot of guys do that but damn, he was hot! good looking and hung, didn't mind me watching either. said he would do it for anyone and tell to my friends. said he would give oral too but, i only watched that day. he gave me his phone # but i don't want to post it here. so, all my girlfriends on here who want to watch a guy, go to boat launch road, past cherokee park about a mile on the left, then turn left before the new, empty subdivision. there is a boat launch at the end and big parking area. he was right before the boat launch the day i watched him. he was in a red truck and just wave at him for the signal.
Why can't some hot girls do a post like this? Legal age of course!
juicy

Newton, NC

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Wat do u mean? Oh lolz idk but,i'm sure they probly have somewhere n here...
juicy

Newton, NC

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Jst send me ur email soo I dnt get overflowed b4 we do ;-) lolz
Daddy

Rock Hill, SC

#21 Jun 3, 2013
mommy wrote:
i know him too. all night long and i have his # too
4237363832 he wants it he will do any woman
ANY woman ? Really ? & yu KNEW him "All Night Long" Let me get yur #? snce yur giving out digits ! culd handle some of You !
Dans

Loudon, TN

#23 Aug 17, 2013
Hi! I am a 23 year old fit guy. I like to j.o. In my car in parking lots. I just got out of the army so I'm fit and horny. If you wanna watch me jack off until I blow email me for pics and for the number . I like any age woman to watch. Ill put on a good show :) and I am real today is August 17th, 2013 it is now 5:13 pm on Saturday afternoon. My email is [email protected] hurry I'm doing this tonight an tomorrow and I do it at request also if interested!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What you enjoy most About Morristown ? 5 min Midnite Caller 22
Workout anytime 16 min Wannabfit 8
cops on south Cumberland 16 min Poor Boy 14
Motown in news 18 min Poor Boy 11
Who is hot at lakeway achievement center (Jan '15) 1 hr Curious 13
Worst realtors 1 hr Eldorado 4
Shonta cobb 2 hr Oliveoil 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages