Love pizza

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Does anyone know what is going on at pizza inn? Dined in on sat. Extremely hot like no air. One of the managers was filling salad bar and made a mess. He started cursing waitress and then another employee. The other manager, the old guy , looked like he could bite your dang head off. No food on buffet, not good selection. Employees were sweating and acted ashamed. Not going back
mom of 2

Peapack, NJ

#2 Sep 27, 2010
They must have issues...i had bad service with a call in order Saturday. Man named Mike talked to me very bad on the phone...delivery order was wrong...called to get it fixed...if i hadn`t already paid for my food i would have told him to just cancle my order...then come to find out...he is the Mgr. He is a real jerk!
My pizza sucked

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2010
What is going on with pizza inn?? Tried to eat there Thursday there was no air. All the doors were propped open.had to leave,. There is no good place to get decent pizza for dine in. Wish papa johns had restaurant. Love their pizza and prices. WTF!
Phillip Lovin

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Call and talk to Jamie, sure he will try to make it right.
nessa

Powell, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2010
i love pizza inn. on tuesdays nights the have senior night and every week my mom and all her sisters go cause its only 5 bucks you cant beat that
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2010
The last time I ate there they literally kept around 4 pieces of pizza on the bar. They'd bring out just enough to guarantee no variety, so I've not been back since. A half a cheese pizza and a weird dessert pizza and it didn't change the whole time I was there. The waitress asked what I'd want, I told her, waited and left an hour later without ever seeing the pizza I requested. It was just bringing out half cheese pizzas and like two slices of olives, peppers and mushroom pizza or something like that.
regular

Canada

#7 Oct 13, 2010
sure sure wrote:
The last time I ate there they literally kept around 4 pieces of pizza on the bar. They'd bring out just enough to guarantee no variety, so I've not been back since. A half a cheese pizza and a weird dessert pizza and it didn't change the whole time I was there. The waitress asked what I'd want, I told her, waited and left an hour later without ever seeing the pizza I requested. It was just bringing out half cheese pizzas and like two slices of olives, peppers and mushroom pizza or something like that.
. Are you talking about pizza hut. That's one reason why I don't eat there that and there service sux. I have never been in pizza inn and seen what you have described. Yes sometimes buffet doesn't have a lot of pizza on it but it usually fills up very quickly. I am a weekly customer and that just doesn't sound like the pizza inn I frequent.
regular

Canada

#8 Oct 13, 2010
My pizza sucked wrote:
What is going on with pizza inn?? Tried to eat there Thursday there was no air. All the doors were propped open.had to leave,. There is no good place to get decent pizza for dine in. Wish papa johns had restaurant. Love their pizza and prices. WTF!
I was in there thursday and yes they didn't have air was broken again but was very comfortable. They opened the doors to keep it cool and still the best pizza around. Keep going to papa johns and pay for a 14 inch pizza with 4 inches of crust.
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2010
regular wrote:
<quoted text>. Are you talking about pizza hut. That's one reason why I don't eat there that and there service sux. I have never been in pizza inn and seen what you have described. Yes sometimes buffet doesn't have a lot of pizza on it but it usually fills up very quickly. I am a weekly customer and that just doesn't sound like the pizza inn I frequent.
It was Pizza Inn. It was about 6 weeks ago. Mid day sometime. It was the first time I'd experienced that, too, but it will also be my last seeing as how they kept refilling the spaghetti noodles (though there were plenty) and as soon as pizza would be put out it would be gone, since there was a restaurant half full of people who I seen like me were looking around wondering what was going on while hardly no one was eating.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2010
sure sure wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Pizza Inn. It was about 6 weeks ago. Mid day sometime. It was the first time I'd experienced that, too, but it will also be my last seeing as how they kept refilling the spaghetti noodles (though there were plenty) and as soon as pizza would be put out it would be gone, since there was a restaurant half full of people who I seen like me were looking around wondering what was going on while hardly no one was eating.
They were tired of looking at your fat, over bloated, cottage cheese shaped a$$. Now STFU and get off Topix, you racist JACKASS!
my oppinion

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Pizza inn should burn. (Not literally) but I ate there once and the next morning I had a serious projectile vomiting promblem,as did my husband , haven't been back since. Piss on them bc obviously they piss on their customers
Lucas

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2010
Actually, i had some abover average pizzas from the m a few months ago !! But this last pizze i got was stale (something that you would get hot-n-ready) lol...Haven't ordered there since...
Customer past

Morristown, TN

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Wow!! Has anyone been to pizza inn lately? The black ceilings and new booths with the old brick walls really cozy up the place.Was very busy but buffet was well stocked and the staff was very helpful. I love anchovies which they made and brought to me. Cudos, pizza inn. We will come again.
Quizblack

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 29, 2010
Customer past wrote:
Wow!! Has anyone been to pizza inn lately? The black ceilings and new booths with the old brick walls really cozy up the place.Was very busy but buffet was well stocked and the staff was very helpful. I love anchovies which they made and brought to me. Cudos, pizza inn. We will come again.
Ha, that is so funny reading that. Must be a manager.
Pizza Inn is horrible. Nothing like it used to be.
well

Morristown, TN

#15 Dec 29, 2010
i think we need a god fathers pizza here
flower

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 29, 2010
Customer past wrote:
what new booths? It USED to be great back before they changed the place around inside. Now its wayyyyyyyy too open... like a coffee shop or something
Morristown Gay

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2010
I know that i will NEVER eat there OR ORDER from them again I found out when I came in and was brought to a table that My table was stickie and that it was just plain a mess I ask to be put at another table and that guy MIKE was so mad and made me feel less of my self and that I came close to walking out of there. And to go even far enough That is if I was a Judge of food I would give them out of 100 a 2 and a 1 for the way they do you. We do need another Place to locate here like them and Give them a run for their money. and speaking of money the prices that they charge is HIGH WAY ROBBERY I now go to Wal-Mart and get my Pizza and I make my own Bread sit ix and make them MUCH less then what they make you pay for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You (we) CAN Do Something About ILLEGALS in Mor... 8 min dibe 9
Help, an give back! 13 min HARD TRUTH 3
Anthony getting qa lead job 20 min big betty 2
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 26 min soandso 56
Hottest guys at Tuff Torq?!? (Aug '09) 1 hr mmm 48
Ferguson "protests" 1 hr Micheal Vick 53
Rachel Turner (Jun '12) 4 hr none of your dam ... 7
Pastor Richard Emmert 7 hr IM just saying 34
I am madder an hell 10 hr Over It 32
Morristown Dating