Since: Jul 11

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 6, 2011
Lookslike little miss wonderful is at it again~pissed off someone else's girlfrind or wife. She seems toave gotten stabbed at Southland overJuly 4th weekend. Seems she just got ou of jail on her 4th DUI~is't this a probation violation. How do soe people manage to get away with so much bull??
Jennie

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 6, 2011
Is this the same girl that had a jumping eye around 45 and went to east high?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Jennie wrote:
Is this the same girl that had a jumping eye around 45 and went to east high?
Yes
just wondering

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Wasn't she married to jimmy mullins

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 6, 2011
yes, used to be married to Mullins. She also has a daughter she has abandoned. Also heard she has a daughter she abandoned here in town. Hopefully the daughter is better off without the mothers' influence.
shyt

Manchester, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2011
Here we go again,haters stfu and leave this girl alone,you self rightious people make me want to puke,If you all are so good..then you need to pray for her soul,not talk about her..so many haters in this town of so called church people !!!!!!!!!!
Yep

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 7, 2011
She will whip your a** like a man,kinda looks like one too..yes she was with jimmy,had him put in jail once but he got out of it.

Morristown, TN

#8 Jul 18, 2011
Pray for her soul? How about we pray for all the people she has taken advantage of or caused problems for? How about we pray that she gets what she deserves instead of getting away with everything?
Hoochie

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Got some good butthole from her...other hole was a train wreck.....swallows too.....definitely a good piece of tail as long as u run afterwards.
john

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2013
She likes her nipples clamp
Me and four more

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 25, 2013
Hoochie wrote:
Got some good butthole from her...other hole was a train wreck.....swallows too.....definitely a good piece of tail as long as u run afterwards.
She likes groups too
John

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 25, 2013
Me and four more wrote:
<quoted text>She likes groups too
Lt
Let me in my name john Conway
wouldleketo

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Lt
Let me in my name john Conway
how many was in your group
BIG DADDY

Russellville, TN

#14 Jan 3, 2014
Dude she didn't give you the time of day,I know for a fact that you didn't tap that!
Your just mad because you Can't lamoau!
Not bragging on myself, I'm a average size man maybe a little bigger than few,she was tight and could handle all I had to offer, know this post is not a fact.
.Never have gotten over Angela.
So dude sounds like to me your a wanna be for Angela or god didn't bless you with balls between your legs,surly nothing attached 1" man or you got a puss.lamo!!
Thanks you got me thinking about how good and what a sweetheart of a women.
Always will love Angela
BIG DADDY

Russellville, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2014
Hey Hoochie haha!! She didn't give you any, because I know for a fact about all about Angela and have all good things to say about her..
Train wreck you must not be a man or your a peanut man lol..
jax

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2014
i loved the piercing down below!!!
Me and four more

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2014
Me and four more would be 5

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inmate hung himself 37 min Lol 20
Confederate flags at school 48 min lol 2
Lacey Bailey (Apr '14) 1 hr Hahahh 44
farmers market 1 hr Wait-----what 2
what do you think? 1 hr just asking 1
sonics on south cumberland 2 hr wondering 1
Looking for natural milk 3 hr daddys shameless ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages