he is a junkie and i use to date him
niki

Hoffman Forest, NC

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Roy is a great person and. Great dad he just uS is ups and downs like we all do
XBB

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Roy is a good person in his heart. Like many others he has made some bad decisions in his past. I've not seen him in a year, but the last I knew was that he had his life back together. I can only hope that is still the case.
Roy

United States

#7 May 28, 2012
yeah i have had my ups and downs....and dont really care what some of these people think...and junkie Drake you should be talking lol shit kills me i am who i am like it or not point blank
Do tell

Morristown, TN

#8 May 28, 2012
Well I know Roy m and have for a long time not only is he a junkie and brings down anyone around him he is a thife and a lier and a user and who ever said he is a good guy must not be much there self bc he is a loser and sells pills pep like him is just one reason why our county has so many problems I can't stand him and pep like him
Roy

United States

#9 May 28, 2012
Do tell wrote:
Well I know Roy m and have for a long time not only is he a junkie and brings down anyone around him he is a thife and a lier and a user and who ever said he is a good guy must not be much there self bc he is a loser and sells pills pep like him is just one reason why our county has so many problems I can't stand him and pep like him
well yall can sit behind a computer and talk shit come to me if u got sumthin to say
a friend

Livingston, KY

#10 May 28, 2012
Roy wrote:
yeah i have had my ups and downs....and dont really care what some of these people think...and junkie Drake you should be talking lol shit kills me i am who i am like it or not point blank
Well i love u roy n f**k errybody includin t. Drake, she a junkie...
Do tell

Morristown, TN

#11 May 29, 2012
Trust me when I say I have said it to ur face and if I see u I would again and u had nothing to say back when I did prob bc u know it to be true
Roy

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 May 29, 2012
sounds good im not hard to find
goonette

Morristown, TN

#13 May 30, 2012
well i love u roy, always have always will
ucantcme

Pevely, MO

#14 May 30, 2012
I know him he is a low life so is the ones takes up for him. I always knew all low life ppl knew each other.
I SMELL BACONNNN

United States

#15 May 30, 2012
Your famous!!
Roy

United States

#16 May 30, 2012
ucantcme wrote:
I know him he is a low life so is the ones takes up for him. I always knew all low life ppl knew each other.
i guess ur a low life to then huh since u know me sinceall us low lifes know each other lol stupid mutha f$#$#er
a friend

Livingston, KY

#17 May 30, 2012
Roy wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess ur a low life to then huh since u know me sinceall us low lifes know each other lol stupid mutha f$#$#er
How funny
ucantcme

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jun 3, 2012
How did u know that f##K ed ur mother. Darn u found me out.
Roy

United States

#19 Jun 4, 2012
U think u cute dont ya well tell ua what lil boy heres my email [email protected] now i just send me a message and ill gladly send u my address just for you since u wont put ur name on here and mr ucantcme i gaurntee u wont be able to see shit by the time i get done with u ok and hell im not scared of jail so dont worry cause the 3yrs ill get for aggravated assault will be worth it so give it a try pussy and get out from behind that lil computer desk and let me make u earn ur cute lil name mr ucantcm. I would enjoy it very much and that goes for anybody
ucantcme

United States

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Do u think that ur tough all BC u think u can threatin me all that shows is that ur a low live and u ant going to make it far in life. U are worthless and a wast of time. U should go a head and kill urself or get urself sent to prison where u need to be. Bc that's where ur heading anyway u mines well get it over with and quit wasting time.
cutie

United States

#21 Jun 7, 2012
ucantcme wrote:
Do u think that ur tough all BC u think u can threatin me all that shows is that ur a low live and u ant going to make it far in life. U are worthless and a wast of time. U should go a head and kill urself or get urself sent to prison where u need to be. Bc that's where ur heading anyway u mines well get it over with and quit wasting time.
Y dont u jus leave roy alone...hes a good guy n has a good heart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Buckman dead but should have been disba... 3 min Paul Bean 2
Fwb nsa morristown. 1 hr News Cast 2
clif f ridley aka DEAN (Jan '14) 4 hr LOL 16
Real snitches 5 hr Anonymous 97
Lawn Mowing service - How much to mow 2 acres? (Feb '14) 5 hr Scagman 79
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 7 hr GOD 211
cant pay traffic ticket (Aug '11) 7 hr MolonLabe 39

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance