First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BADD

United States

#61 May 22, 2008
Was everything done for this girl that could have been done? Was she treated differently because she was drunk? If not, then what happened to her was entirely her fault. Not the EMS, not the Police, just hers. Everyone seems upset not because this girl is dead but moreso because of the Tribune for once getting the facts straight on a story. Shes gone and as for her family, she was a sorry mother, daughter, and friend so if they're grieving, it will soon pass.
what

United States

#62 May 22, 2008
BADD wrote:
Was everything done for this girl that could have been done? Was she treated differently because she was drunk? If not, then what happened to her was entirely her fault. Not the EMS, not the Police, just hers. Everyone seems upset not because this girl is dead but moreso because of the Tribune for once getting the facts straight on a story. Shes gone and as for her family, she was a sorry mother, daughter, and friend so if they're grieving, it will soon pass.
You are a jerk!!!!!!!!!!
what the heck

Newport, TN

#63 May 22, 2008
Kristen wrote:
WHAT THE HECK: He who is forgiven much, loveth much. The actual quote is: "Those forgiven much, loveth much... But he who is forgiven little, loves little." JESUS CHRIST -HOLY BIBLE, Luke 7, 36-50.
This has nothing to do with forgiving someone. It's not my job to forgive her because she didn't do anything to me......thank God. If I or one of my family members had been on that road, then I would have the task of forgiving her. That's a tough pill to swallow and I think you would have a hard time with that Kristen. I know she didn't do harm to anyone but herself but she could have killed someone else. I take that back, she did leave her children without a mother.

Like I said in a earlier post, she gave up her rights to be treated fairly when she got behind the wheel of her car.

Are you sympathizing with her or her family? I don't think the Tribune article will rub anymore salt in the wound than she's already done.

God Bless her children and hopefully they will learn from their mother's mistakes.

Please don't throw Bible verses at me, I know what's right and what's wrong, it lives within me.

I'm done with this subject.
Kristen

Morristown, TN

#64 May 22, 2008
what the heck wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with forgiving someone. It's not my job to forgive her because she didn't do anything to me......thank God. If I or one of my family members had been on that road, then I would have the task of forgiving her. That's a tough pill to swallow and I think you would have a hard time with that Kristen. I know she didn't do harm to anyone but herself but she could have killed someone else. I take that back, she did leave her children without a mother.
Like I said in a earlier post, she gave up her rights to be treated fairly when she got behind the wheel of her car.
Are you sympathizing with her or her family? I don't think the Tribune article will rub anymore salt in the wound than she's already done.
God Bless her children and hopefully they will learn from their mother's mistakes.
Please don't throw Bible verses at me, I know what's right and what's wrong, it lives within me.
I'm done with this subject.
Like an earlier poster said: "...could've, should'v, would've." If the girl had killed someone else then you would have a valid point. But all your "ifs" and "maybes" and "might have beens" are mute issues.

Okay, no more Bible verses. But you'll get lots of prayer from me.:)
what the heck

Newport, TN

#65 May 22, 2008
Thanks, I'll take all the prayers I can get.

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend.
Kristen

Morristown, TN

#66 May 22, 2008
what the heck wrote:
Thanks, I'll take all the prayers I can get.
Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend.
You, too! Gosh, I didn't even realize it was Memorial Day Weekend! THX
BADD

United States

#67 May 22, 2008
what wrote:
<quoted text>You are a jerk!!!!!!!!!!
why? because I stated the truth and i'm not crying over someone that didnt care about themselves nor anyone else and died because of it.What she did , she did and all i'm saying is her family will move on and her children never knew her as mom and they are better off with her out of their lives. You're right, I am a jerk but not a sugarcoater that pretends to care
prego

Morristown, TN

#68 May 23, 2008
ok for one did you know her? they dont judge her she may not have had the best of friends but that isnt even what was are talkin about. and as far as the kids go they were/are bein taking good care of and their dad is in their lives and as far as the open bottle gos they never proved if she was drinkin only that it was in the car and about the calls they had( while we are so into what ifs) what if she wasnt drunk what if she was upset and cryin and just lost controll? what if that wasnt even her bottle? none of it matters now but i think the Sorry ONEs are the ones that can sit and talk mad shit about someone they didnt know and will never know after they pass away. i better you wouldnt walk up the kids daddy or anyone that loved her and say the shit you are on here would you??
For Real

Morristown, TN

#69 May 23, 2008
I did know her. I do know her friends, boyfriend, and family. I am not judging her nor anyone else. I just think some things should not have been printed by family in paper and knowing the whole family and situations I can make the call that the children are better away from them.
Rosie

Gallatin, TN

#70 May 23, 2008
what the heck wrote:
This is real nice, you'll take up for a selfish drunk driver but attack someone else.
Amazing, you people just don't get it. It's always the criminals that have all the rights. I'm guessing y'all are the same ones talking smack about the local police officers. I wonder what you would think if some drunk azz driver pulled out in front of you. I don't have a problem with drinking, I have a problem with drinking and driving.
I also have a big problem with drinking and driving and is it not illegal !!!
arianna bullington

Dandridge, TN

#71 Apr 11, 2012
thank you she wasnt drunk on vodka im her daughter i would no!!!!!!!!!!
youdumbshyte

United States

#72 Apr 11, 2012
arianna bullington wrote:
thank you she wasnt drunk on vodka im her daughter i would no!!!!!!!!!!
Hey arianna, how stupid can one person be?
arianna bullington

Dandridge, TN

#73 Apr 27, 2012
im her daughter god bless u!!!!!!!!!!
arianna bullington

Dandridge, TN

#74 Apr 27, 2012
i am one of the children and we are fine thank u
arianna bullington

Dandridge, TN

#75 Apr 27, 2012
whatever
tia vidal the 2nd

Morristown, TN

#76 Jul 5, 2012
thanks and yeah my mama might have been drinking but in school i learned dont judge a book by its cover. my mom was a good person and everyone makes mastakes. thats her past and this is her present. and now shes lookin over me and is probrobaly proud of me tain up for her. U r right Robert Moore is a jerk!!!!!!!
nona biz

Dandridge, TN

#77 Oct 6, 2012
thats a shame that someone can be so disrespectful to someone that is in a better PLACE! if she gave u harm that doesnt mean u should talk about her and Carma well u know the rest
arianna bullington

Morristown, TN

#78 Sep 1, 2013
what the heck wrote:
Sorry folks, I don't agree. I'm in no way taking up for the tribune because I don't care that much for it myself but the girl gave up her rights to be treated fairly when she decided to drive her car while intoxicated.
What if she had hit another car and killed innocent people? Would you be taking up for her then? I don't think so.
I have kids myself that drive that road and it makes me sick to think what if they had been on that road when she came down it drunk out of her mind and speeding.
Yes I know for a fact she was traveling at a high rate of speed when she hit the tree. Drive by the scene and check out the door that's still stuck in the tree.
I'm not trying to be cold in no way but I just don't understand why people would take up for someone that was operating a 4000lb. weapon while intoxicated.
When I read the article it made me think of how screwed up our court system is. If she had done all that they said she did why in the hell was she not still in jail? I would think she would have got at least 10 years for the stuff she was found guilty of. I feel bad for her family but when a family member is out of control you have to expect the past to come out. As far as suing the tribune, how would they do that when it's public record?
Go ahead and blast away but what if she had ran over your child?
Just so a happened to look up my moms name, and to find this makes me want to cuss one of you out. That is myn mother and yes she was intoxicated, and was speeding, but that doesn't give you a right to talk this bad about her! I don't care if it has been 5 years or not... that's my blood and im going to take up for her whether shes her or not:)-Sincerely From: Her Daughter/ Arianna Bullington

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you can tell your other half isn't that into... 1 hr Curious 8
Scanner Codes (Aug '12) 1 hr Curious 18
Dr Scott Matson and womens health care (May '13) 1 hr Susan 29
blacksmith in area 1 hr fred sanford 3
Murder of store clerk about 1989 (May '14) 1 hr relative of the v... 35
doctor scott matson in morristown (Aug '12) 1 hr Will 61
original footwear 1 hr curious 27
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl