Bad wreck Mcginnis Rd
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Local Citizen

United States

#1 May 17, 2008
There was a bad wreck on Mcginnis road about 1 hour ago does anyone know if the girl is ok pray for her it looked really bad.

“Karmas a [email protected]

Since: Sep 07

Jefferson city

#2 May 17, 2008
Morristown or jeff city
Local Citizen

United States

#3 May 17, 2008
TNACGRL wrote:
Morristown or jeff city
Morristown off of Panther Creek rd across from Seven Oaks.

“Karmas a [email protected]

Since: Sep 07

Jefferson city

#4 May 17, 2008
Hope they ok Lifestar just flew over my house im in the path from HC to Jeff city to Knox thats a bad road up there and ppl fly it seems.
Local Citizen

United States

#5 May 17, 2008
TNACGRL wrote:
Hope they ok Lifestar just flew over my house im in the path from HC to Jeff city to Knox thats a bad road up there and ppl fly it seems.
Yes I know I hope she is ok she was a young girl I hope they have contacted her family it' is so scary when you have a teenager on the road I have one you just pray alot.
Local Citizen

United States

#6 May 17, 2008
I have since found out who this girl that wrecked is I won't post her name out of respect to insure her family knows she has passed away I regret that for her and her family she was a sweet girl. To young to die.

Since: Feb 08

Morristown, TN

#7 May 17, 2008
I know some people that live in that area, hope it wasn't any of them. It's so sad to hear about things like this.
Watch Dog

Morristown, TN

#8 May 17, 2008
Tia Vidal age 26 (drunk on Vodka)
Lisa

Panama City, FL

#9 May 18, 2008
Went to school with her.. sad sad that this happened!
Local Citizen

United States

#10 May 18, 2008
She may have been drinking but that doesn't change the fact she was a nice girl I don't even understand why the paper would print all about her past criminal record that has nothing to do with her death. I'm not tring to justify her past because I only know who she is I just think why drudge up the past when reporting such a horrible accident?
Ex-Vol in FL

Jacksonville, FL

#11 May 18, 2008
Local Citizen wrote:
She may have been drinking but that doesn't change the fact she was a nice girl I don't even understand why the paper would print all about her past criminal record that has nothing to do with her death. I'm not tring to justify her past because I only know who she is I just think why drudge up the past when reporting such a horrible accident?
I agree; I did not know this person, but I was appalled when I read the Tribune article. My first reaction was that this young lady probably had people who loved her and are grieving and would be very hurt to see these things written in the paper. Sure, include in the article that the police had been notified; even include the fact that alcohol was most likely involved, if you want. But the rest of that article was simply unnecessary. For a person to have lived 26 years and have her life summed up by the events of the past four years is terribly sad and, I think, unfair.
I Agree

Morristown, TN

#12 May 18, 2008
I totally agree. I do not in anyway condone drunk driving. But for the Citizen Tribune to print all her past on the front page was extremely tasteless. I don't her, but I'm sure that she has family living here and they are grieving her death. I mean she was/is someones daughter, sister, mother? So why do this to them. I am disgusted with the Tribune for letting this print.
Lisa

Panama City, FL

#13 May 18, 2008
I haven't see her since school.. does anyone no if she had children?? It was bad for the tribune to print all that.. they could've at least waited a day or so..

Since: Mar 08

Morristown, TN

#14 May 18, 2008
She wasnt a dues paying member of the Jack Fishman club or the negative news would never have been revealed. I think its sad that a rag like the Citizen Lampoon has to rub dirt on the family at a sad time like this. I hope your ratings plunge Mr.Fishman.
THE ROCK

Miami, FL

#15 May 18, 2008
just the song kickem when ther up kickem when there down kickem kickem when they sh/t kickem all round this paper is the cesspool of a newspaper.

“It is what it is!”

Since: Mar 07

Off The Beaten Path

#16 May 18, 2008
I agree that it was very distastful for the Citizen Tribune to print that. Same as what they said about that McCray kid.
prego

Morristown, TN

#17 May 18, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I haven't see her since school.. does anyone no if she had children?? It was bad for the tribune to print all that.. they could've at least waited a day or so..
yes she had kids 2 or 3 but they wasnt with her thank god
tire man

Morristown, TN

#18 May 18, 2008
The Citizen Tribune is unbelievable. I guarantee you if that girl had been a relative of any of Fishman's friends, or his buddies in local government, you wouldn't have read anything negative her. Poor taste doesn't even begin to describe it! I hope it goes completely out of business.
DOUBLE D

Kingsport, TN

#19 May 19, 2008
I would have to agree,the tribune had no business putting this girls past in the newspaper. That is a very disrespetful thing to do, if i were the mother of this girl i would own the tribune, not that it would be worth alot, but i just never have seen this done in the past, i know plenty of people that have passed away, and had a shady past but it wasn't printed for the world to see. SHAME ON YOU TRIBUNE!!!!
just me

Morristown, TN

#20 May 19, 2008
The article was written by ROBERT MOORE, Tribune Staff Writer. I wonder if Mr. Moore has ever messed up in mlife, made a couple of bad choices. I wonder how he would feel if this was HIS name or HIS DAUGHTER's name smeared in the paper? I don't even know this woman or anyone kin to her and I certainly do not condone drunk driving in anyway whatsoever. It just angers me at the way he smeared this young lady's name. I mean, I think, I am raising my daughter in church, she has always made good choices, but what if....that could be my daughter also smeared in the paper. It just makes me so mad. Think about this young lady and her family. It could be you one day Mr. Moore or your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Livesay---P.O.S (Aug '16) 10 min Alias 11
The Boring NFL and it's Ungrateful Players 17 min Johnny reb 19
Professional athletes 41 min Johnny reb 10
Hardee's West A.J. 2 hr Hungry 1
Talley ward boxing 3 hr Combat sports 3
people who have no respect or no values in what... 4 hr info 3
lIST OF METH HEADS FROM LINDA PARROTT'S PHONE 5 hr Intel 17
Randy Hall 22 hr Veronica 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web