Obama self proclaimed Liar in chief

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHY

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
He lies and thinks it is the truth but too many people actually believe him. He can say Romney lies or anyone else lies and it is the same, too many people believe it and they are telling the truth most of the time. What is it and how does he hold such power over people?
Real Deal

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Wh
WHY wrote:
He lies and thinks it is the truth but too many people actually believe him. He can say Romney lies or anyone else lies and it is the same, too many people believe it and they are telling the truth most of the time. What is it and how does he hold such power over people?
what has he lied about, please inform me.
instigator

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
I say vote for change and purpose not for color. ®
just sayin

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
Wh<quoted text> what has he lied about, please inform me.
So your messiah has never lied huh? You don't read much do you?
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2012
"You cannot debate someone who is dishonest, you just can't."
Bob Down

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Why is it the democrats say obama has never lied or be misleading? Do they really believe it? Is he their messiah?
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
Wh<quoted text> what has he lied about, please inform me.
Well he did say if he hadn't turned this country around in 3 years he needed to be replaced. He also said he was going to cut the debt in half in 4 years. He also released an official statement that the Lybian Ambassador died because of an unknown movie on youtube. He said he would close gitmo. He said he would make all illegals legal. He said he would go after those who hired illegal aliens. He also said he would work with both sides to make America better.

Want anymore?
Real Deal

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Well he did say if he hadn't turned this country around in 3 years he needed to be replaced. He also said he was going to cut the debt in half in 4 years. He also released an official statement that the Lybian Ambassador died because of an unknown movie on youtube. He said he would close gitmo. He said he would make all illegals legal. He said he would go after those who hired illegal aliens. He also said he would work with both sides to make America better.
Want anymore?
He has made this country better. Five million new jobs,saved the car industry, if you had any money in the market at all you are most likely a millionaire today, ended two wars costing trillions in mine and your tax money,killed and destroyed many terrorist who took the lives of 4000 americans. Insured millions of health care to srs. Vets,and disabled. Bailed this entire country out from the armpits of hell and from a republican party that fked us all up the ass. Your damn right this is a better country today and if he could get a liitle help from these selfish rep.bastards, well who knows what could be. Want more?
Deadpool 1

Monroe, NC

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text> He has made this country better. Five million new jobs,saved the car industry, if you had any money in the market at all you are most likely a millionaire today, ended two wars costing trillions in mine and your tax money,killed and destroyed many terrorist who took the lives of 4000 americans. Insured millions of health care to srs. Vets,and disabled. Bailed this entire country out from the armpits of hell and from a republican party that fked us all up the ass. Your damn right this is a better country today and if he could get a liitle help from these selfish rep.bastards, well who knows what could be. Want more?
I couldn't have said it better myself. Great post.He did make this country a lot better. To anyone who says he didn't try to work with republicans don't know jacksh!t. He tried, they didn't. They was to worried about themselves & getting him out of office to try to better America. I'll be voting for Obama because he is helping America, not wanting to ruin it with selfish greed like the flip-flopping Chicken Mittens.
Deadpool 1

Monroe, NC

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text> He has made this country better. Five million new jobs,saved the car industry, if you had any money in the market at all you are most likely a millionaire today, ended two wars costing trillions in mine and your tax money,killed and destroyed many terrorist who took the lives of 4000 americans. Insured millions of health care to srs. Vets,and disabled. Bailed this entire country out from the armpits of hell and from a republican party that fked us all up the ass. Your damn right this is a better country today and if he could get a liitle help from these selfish rep.bastards, well who knows what could be. Want more?
Great post. He did make this country better. To anyone that says he didn't try to work with the republicans doesn't know jack. He did try, they didn't. They was to worried about themselves & getting him out of office to help he better America. I'll be voting for Obama because he is fixing America & cares unlike the flip-flopping Chicken Mittens who wants to ruin this country for greed.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 11, 2012
I can't find anywhere that President Obama said, "I am the Liar in Chief!"

Isn't that what self-proclaimed means?
Observations

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Vol in FL wrote:
Anyone with any common sense at all knows the man has lied, look at what he has said and the ads running now on Romney, are you still such a blind sheep to believe he has never ever twisted the truth at any time as a politician?
Are you happy with the new norm here in America? This is all we will ever get from obama, the American dream as many of us did hold on too is gone now. He will never create the jobs or economic growth needed to bring this nation back. Never.
bethekid

Mooresburg, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Vol in FL wrote:
Obama is Sh!t, his presidency was Sh!t, his policies are Sh!t and now he has made this Country a bigger mountain of Sh!t than it already was. He has done nothing in 4 years other than added to the Sh!t mound. So now all the Sh!twinds are flowing and the smell is getting worse and all he will do is hand a clothespin to the people. FYI, the clothespin is for your noses, so you can't smell the Sh!twinds, at least until after the election.
Anybody who Votes for Obama is either Poor, Stupid or Black. Those are your Obama voters, which one are you?
bethekid
tater

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Oct 11, 2012
True but progressives are voting for a black man and that trumps ability every time with them. They only care that they aren't called raciest and that anmials and trees are treated better than republicans.
You got to remember

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Ex vol works for union thugs that always explains their thinking. Always has, always will, that is how blood sucking unionism works and run all the good jobs out of this country. Do the math, do the history.
Random Guy

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2012
It's time for a new party in the white house. Vote for Dr.Jill Stein, Green Party candidate 2012.
What Im saying

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Random Guy wrote:
It's time for a new party in the white house. Vote for Dr.Jill Stein, Green Party candidate 2012.
You got to be one of those paid people who get online everyday and paid by the comments you make for oblamer the the demonrats. You are still getting welfare and food stamps right?

We be voting ROMNEY/RYAN
instigator

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2012
WHITE POWER. Lmao u people r crazy
America RIP

United States

#20 Oct 17, 2012
100% of people posting comments on here have made up their mind... Whats the point of arguing?
The country is clearly divided and failing and will clearly fall.
I love it

United States

#21 Oct 23, 2012
Name one good reason (other than Obama phones) why anyone with a brain would vote for this blowhard liar again? Romney/Ryan 2012.
As president Romney vows to give his entire salary to charity. Obama vows to give all YOUR entire salaries to charity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor Courtesy 26 min Feel your pain 2
snitches in morristown (Oct '15) 45 min jersey2016 40
Parking in the Streets 1 hr Basement Garages 5
Growing Up In The 1970's and 1980's (Jun '10) 2 hr Morristown gal 263
Morristown robbery thugs CAUGHT (Dec '11) 3 hr Lmao 20
Living Well in Morristown 4 hr So sick 6
Too Much Chlorine In City Water 4 hr The Big Toilet 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages