Alaina

Knoxville, TN

#42 Oct 15, 2009
OK, I heard lots of things about this place. Let me know if these rumors are true or not. I heard you only get your money back if you do all 3 haunts (wooden pass, haunted house, and frightmare challenge) Not sure, but it seems like it will cost a total of $30.$15 for the 2 haunts and $15 for the Nightmare at Frightmare.
Also I heard they have limited tickets, so there is a possibility that they can be sold out.(if that's true, that is dumb as hell) It seems that no one is certain about what you eat, drink, or do. But you have to do it alone. However, I heard that they can only take a max of 6 people to a group in the other 2 haunts.
Alaina

Knoxville, TN

#43 Oct 15, 2009
I emailed Frightmare with a few questions and this was the response ...

Nightmare at Frightmare Challenge is seperate - total of $30 to attempt to
get your money back.

Groups of 6 or less can go through both attractions. Nightmare at
Frightmare on the other hand, is done alone.

If you have food allergies it is highly suggested you DO NOT attempt
Nightmare at Frightmare. Anything goes, and you will sign a detailed
release.

We have had to cap the Nightmare at Frightmare challenge because of the
huge turnout on some nights in the past, as far as tickets to our 2
haunts, we have never turned people away. If you arrive before we close,
you will go through the haunts.

We are trying a new system this week that will allow more people to
attempt their Nightmare at Frightmare though.
Colby

Franklin, TN

#44 Oct 17, 2009
okay i just got back from it and i can tell you what I had to do for the frightmare part if anyone is interested. okay so you're only allowed to go in and eat something one at a time and i had to climb a 4-5 foot ladder and get in a box..there was nothing in the box that i'm aware of, but it was pitch black. then he closed the lid and left me in the box for about 8 minutes...then he comes back with this nasty ass, incredibly hot, hot sauce stuff, about 5-7 ounces. this cup had some chunky things in it and when the guy gives it to you he wears a big glove because it can irritate your skin. so after i had to really really force myself to drink this in the 3 minute time limit he went away and got a box of madagascar cockroaches, they differed in size, the biggest was about 3 and a half inches, the smallest a little over an inch. there was a 4 minute time limit for this stage and my mouth was ON FIRE!!!!!, it's habenaro sauce i believe. i picked up the little cock roach and let it sit on my finger for a second then i picked up the biggest one and i was like...i give up. so i left and went outside and threw up for about 3 minutes, then went to the car and threw up for about 10 minutes then i stuck my head out of the window in 40 degree weather to let my mouth cool off in the wind and i was throwing up while holding my head out the window, then we stopped at a closed gas station and i got out of the car and fell to the ground because my stumach was hurting so bad from the hot sauce. i threw up about 11 ounces, way more than the original amount in the cup. it was terrible. DO NOT DO IT! it does cost 30 dollars, trust me i am a reliable source. u have to sign a release form before u do it. now my skin on my arm and leg and burning really badly from all of the hot suace in my throw up. i was hurting really badly and in the fetal position, trust me, do not do the 30 dollar one, however the woods and the house were amusing, if u are a person who gets scared then it will scare u pretty badly when he comes out with a chain saw and they jump out of the woods. it didnt help that i was in shorts and a T shirt in 40 degree weather. it was just a horrible idea all together! lol. okay thats all i have to say. if u think u can possibly eat and drink that stuff, i will challenge you to do it. you cant do it. sick.
sara

Morristown, TN

#45 Oct 17, 2009
Yuck! Sounds pretty bad ! That's too bad you had such a reaction to all the hot stuff. I wanna know though, are you pretty sure their wasn't a snake? Alot of people said there was a snake (boa). lol Anyways let us know! Hope your feeling better soon!
I love acid

Morristown, TN

#46 Oct 18, 2009
I went, I paid 60 bucks. It sucked. Its pretty scary if your like 5. I wouldnt do it again, i had nightmares.
loving mother and wife

White Pine, TN

#48 Oct 20, 2009
I love acid wrote:
I went, I paid 60 bucks. It sucked. Its pretty scary if your like 5. I wouldnt do it again, i had nightmares.
what did u have too eat and drink was there a snake there ill get too scared too go
mo-town girl

Morristown, TN

#49 Oct 21, 2009
how about the haunted thing in bybee !!
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#50 Oct 22, 2009
WHAT haunted thing in Bybee?
familychick

Luttrell, TN

#51 Oct 22, 2009
I havent been yet, but i heard it was lay in the coffin with a snake, drink beef blood and eat the cockroaches....which i dont plan on even attempting!!
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#52 Oct 23, 2009
Anyone been or know of anyone who's been to the haunted corn maze in Elizabethton? The Beck Mt. Haunted Corn Maze?
kim

Chatsworth, GA

#53 Oct 25, 2009
Well wrote:
Did ne one do the money back thing?
yes i went last night. it was 15 for the haunted house and 13 for the challenge. so total was 28. had to drink some pepper spray type stuff. very hot. was temporarily blind for about an hour after. eat whole raw fish. and lay in a coffin with a snake. and yes we got all our money back.
kim

Chatsworth, GA

#54 Oct 25, 2009
Alaina wrote:
OK, I heard lots of things about this place. Let me know if these rumors are true or not. I heard you only get your money back if you do all 3 haunts (wooden pass, haunted house, and frightmare challenge) Not sure, but it seems like it will cost a total of $30.$15 for the 2 haunts and $15 for the Nightmare at Frightmare.
Also I heard they have limited tickets, so there is a possibility that they can be sold out.(if that's true, that is dumb as hell) It seems that no one is certain about what you eat, drink, or do. But you have to do it alone. However, I heard that they can only take a max of 6 people to a group in the other 2 haunts.
went last night. 15 for the haunted house. 13 for the challenge. total of 28. they took about 10 of us in together for the challenge but you have to do each challenge one at a time. first was some HOT drink with chunks of something in it. i couldnt finish it. went blind. literally blind for a bout an hour afterwards. then eat some raw whole fish. then lay in a casket with a snake. 3 of my friends passed the hot drink and went on. i was kicked out after failing the hot drink. they said they ran out of fish and the coffin thing was not operating for the night so they all 3 got their money back for just the first part of the challenge.
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#55 Oct 28, 2009
I never went to the Frightmare Manor in Talbott. Instead I went to the Beck Mtn. Haunted Corn Maze in Valley Forge. THAT was sweet! It was a drive and a lil tricky findin' the place, but it was GREAT! If anyone's considering goin' to it, go. Then again, if ya go,'your' experience might be different from mine. It was my first time at a corn maze, period. Now, I plan on goin' to Pigeon Forge sometime for the bungee jumping and sling shot they have!
gslover

Morristown, TN

#56 Aug 10, 2010
If it wasn't scary, why did you have nightmares??? LOL!!!!
Jimmy

United States

#57 Sep 29, 2010
was Billy Joe Armstrong the first person to make it through the challenge? who was first??
Alyssa

Morristown, TN

#58 Dec 13, 2010
I LOVE Frightmare Manor!!! I LOVE scaring the hee-haws out of you!! I worked there this year,(2010) and I was upstairs, in the toy room, but later, on the last four nights, I was still in the toy room, but I was the Billy puppet from the SAW movies!
hott

Tazewell, TN

#59 Dec 13, 2010
alyssa

i remember you, you were hot
Agree

United States

#60 Dec 13, 2010
Allysa is so fine, I d love to slurp her up. I think the mansion smells like old dishwater from the Atticcs kitchen but Allyssa made it worthwhile, you were on the top level right?
curious

Waterloo, Canada

#61 Dec 13, 2010
Did any1 lose a charm for a beclace its diamond clusters ?
jasonljcrawford

Fort Campbell, TN

#62 Mar 18, 2011
OMG! What the hell is wrong with you all?! Roaches are not Rodents. Rodents are mammals. Ya know. Animals that are warm blooded and sometimes have hair. Like us, people. Guess you are true f**king hillbilly rednecks! Guess the next thing your gonna say: "Oh my god! Made me eat some sort of lizard! Guess it was an Earthworm!" Get some sort of education and lay of the Hillbilly Heroin! Incase you Tards have no Idea what Hillbilly Heroin is, It's OxyContin!!! Bet You all Def. Know what that is Don't Ya?! Inbreads!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MUS Fibernet at it again x2 12 min Informed 26
Trojan football champs 33 min Doubt 4
When will the layoffs begin? 37 min Peace out 13
Sherry Purkey Dixon 38 min Joe 9
Income Tax 1 hr Ho hum 33
Evan McKenna 3 hr Josh2001 7
MEN, who the HELL needs them? 4 hr Ha Ha 48
Morristown Eest student arrested Sat Omg ur dumb 24

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web