ONE

Morristown, TN

#22 Oct 7, 2009
Echo Valley corn maze in Jeff. City.
sdm6390

Dickson, TN

#23 Oct 8, 2009
So really what do you have to eat, drink, and do... do you really eat a rodent.. I heard it was roaches..
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#24 Oct 8, 2009
Supposedly,'one' of the things to do at the Frightmare Manor's to lie in a coffin (?) with a snake, eat a rodent (possibly a roach) and drink 'something'. Don't know, not sure. This is besides going through the haunted house. Also, anyone heard or know of the haunted corn maze in Elizabethton? Beck Mountain corn maze, or something? Guess it's pretty good, to say the least. Pulled the site up earlier and was reading about it. There's also a corn maze near McDonald's or Taco Bell in Greeneville. Meyer corn maze, or something.
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#25 Oct 10, 2009
I'm planning to go to the Frightmare Manor and attempt the 'fear factor' simulation. Have a co-worker who told me 'er daughter's friend (or acquaintance) went and was in a box or coffin with a snake and ate a rodent (possibly a roach). But then guess she gave in / quit. So, she didn't do the 'third' thing. When "I" do it, I'll come back and post what it entails.

Since: Oct 09

USA

#26 Oct 10, 2009
Who owns the place now?????
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#27 Oct 10, 2009
Not sure, a private owner. Forget his name. Read about it on the site about a week ago.
Yepp

Morristown, TN

#28 Oct 10, 2009
I heard the third thing was cows blood (?). If you go tonight let us know....
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#29 Oct 11, 2009
The three things are probably different for everyone. On the site, it lists ya have to 'do','drink' and 'eat' something. I didn't go last night, but I'm thinking about doing it soon. I mean, I plan on and wanna going bungee jumping and going on a slingshot sometime. I mean, why not? We live ONCE, ya know?
Yepp

Morristown, TN

#30 Oct 11, 2009
I wanna go do that sky diving thing in Pigeon Forge. I bet its fun
Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#31 Oct 12, 2009
There's 'sky diving' in Pigeon Forge? All I've heard's 'bungee jumping' and the 'sling shot'. However skydiving has to be the BIGGEST RUSH!'Cause you're FREE FALLIN'! And, all there is, all ya have's the parachute! Whereas bungee jumping and the sling shot both have the belts or harnesses.
Yepp

Morristown, TN

#32 Oct 12, 2009
Yeah. Its like the indoor skydiving or what ever but i bet its still really fun cause they blow all that wind on you and your kinda flying lol.
hahaha

Morristown, TN

#33 Oct 12, 2009
dude it is not cool you have to eat 2 live roches lay in a cofin with a snake and i dont know what you have to drink but i bet its pretty disgusting
hahaha

Morristown, TN

#34 Oct 12, 2009
go to the haunted thing i snedsville at the volenteer fire department
Daredevil

Morristown, TN

#35 Oct 12, 2009
Irishraven wrote:
There's 'sky diving' in Pigeon Forge? All I've heard's 'bungee jumping' and the 'sling shot'. However skydiving has to be the BIGGEST RUSH!'Cause you're FREE FALLIN'! And, all there is, all ya have's the parachute! Whereas bungee jumping and the sling shot both have the belts or harnesses.
It's a sky diving simulator. Cylindrical padded building with a huge engine/propeller blowing air through the mesh floor. You literally float in the air stream. Very safe but nearly the same as actual sky diving. About $35/"flight" (cheap compared to the real thing).

http://flyawayindoorskydiving.com/pf.html

Irishraven

Morristown, TN

#36 Oct 12, 2009
WOW! Sounds like a RUSH! SAWEET! I'm sure I'll do it sometime. As for the Frightmare Manor, will someone who's BEEN there and gone through with the '3' things; 'do','drink' and 'eat' something, please post what they were? We've all HEARD of lyin' in a or the coffin with a snake (a boa constrictor or python) and eating a roach or roaches, though I really hope it's only ONE! But no one knows about the THIRD thing, the 'drink'.

Since: Oct 08

Kingsport, TN

#37 Oct 12, 2009
We plan on being there friday night with our kids. Hope its like what everyone says it is..I want my teenagers to get scared. Tired of them always scarring(sp?)me half to death thru out the year..lol
Ashley D

Garland, TX

#38 Oct 13, 2009
I talked to some friends of mine and they said it was definitely worth their money. I didn't, however, get to ask them if they did the 3 things you are supposed to do. They did say though that it was very scary there.
Irishraven wrote:
WOW! Sounds like a RUSH! SAWEET! I'm sure I'll do it sometime. As for the Frightmare Manor, will someone who's BEEN there and gone through with the '3' things; 'do','drink' and 'eat' something, please post what they were? We've all HEARD of lyin' in a or the coffin with a snake (a boa constrictor or python) and eating a roach or roaches, though I really hope it's only ONE! But no one knows about the THIRD thing, the 'drink'.
Now I know you asked for someone who has been there. I have not. Just passing along hearsay, but I have heard that it is cow's blood that they ask you to drink.
N2paintball

Morristown, TN

#39 Oct 14, 2009
I've been to Frightmare Manor twice now with different friends and will probably go one more time before it's over. Loved it each time. My friend did the 3rd challenge. He didnt make it but one of the challenges he had to do was crawl in a very claustrophobic crawlspace under the house. It didnt sound that bad to me but he said it was pitch dark and he freaked out because the walls were closing in on him... YIKES!

It's only $15 if you do the 2 haunts - well worth the money imo - they were gr8 each time.
Not Goin IF

Tazewell, TN

#40 Oct 14, 2009
Is your mama in it ?

If she is....then I'm definitely NOT goin'

I'm brave, but not THAT brave.

Since: Sep 09

Morristown, TN

#41 Oct 14, 2009
I liked the Meyers Farm very beautiful and I looooooooove their store. But my pumkins rotted in less than 1 week of carving. I was so upset. I will blame myself for carving them. But I have looked around and the pumkins everywhere have greener stems than the ones I bought I just threw away $44 in pumkins. What is worst is that we spent hours carving them with actual scenes from this kit, scary scarecrow faces and ghosts etc... LOL I am ll for supporting local farmers maybe they cut from the vine too early who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 13 min Just a person 259
The home wreckers at howmet 18 min Know Her 28
Manson ripping pages from Bible (Jan '12) 45 min Xerosignal 44
Hot chicks at jtekt 49 min Manmeat 54
angel 1 hr curious 3
Rebel Flag Or Rainbow Flag 2 hr shutuphomie 7
Drug testing at JTEKT ! 2 hr Catman 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages