Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9682 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Fez

Kingston, TN

#9433 May 24, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a true democracy, anyone should be allowed to perform major surgery, and to prectice medicine as thet choose.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”

Thank you for proving this.
Lol

Greeneville, TN

#9434 May 24, 2014
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
lol
Lady

United States

#9435 May 24, 2014
Scary

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9436 May 24, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a true democracy, anyone should be allowed to perform major surgery, and to prectice medicine as thet choose.
Well, that's ridiculous! You can't get in a car for the first time and immediately take it out on the highway, without any training.

You can't go to War without ever having ever fired a gun before, or being trained to know how to.

I'm not going you prolong this, although I could. So , I'll just say again...THAT is a ridiculous, and completely thoughtless, statement to make!
Get Real

Lexington, TN

#9437 May 24, 2014
I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and the the REPUBLIC
for which it stands...

Republic.
Not a Democracy
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9438 May 25, 2014
Get Real wrote:
I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and the the REPUBLIC
for which it stands...
Republic.
Not a Democracy
Quibble much? The point remains. See
See http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsde...

Pay attention to individual vs group discussion
Lady

United States

#9439 May 25, 2014
Very vary scary
Get Real

Lexington, TN

#9440 May 25, 2014
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9441 May 25, 2014
Get Real wrote:
Help me out here. Explain just what this article has to do with the flu vaccine.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9442 May 25, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's ridiculous! You can't get in a car for the first time and immediately take it out on the highway, without any training.
You can't go to War without ever having ever fired a gun before, or being trained to know how to.
I'm not going you prolong this, although I could. So , I'll just say again...THAT is a ridiculous, and completely thoughtless, statement to make!
It was intended to be ridiculous, as was my post that immediately preceded that one.

Problem is, many on this forum don't get that.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9443 May 25, 2014
Fez wrote:
<quoted text>
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Thank you for proving this.
That was precisely my point.
Lady

United States

#9444 May 25, 2014
Yea
oliva

United States

#9445 May 25, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out here. Explain just what this article has to do with the flu vaccine.
immunization includes flu shot , duh force to take just like republic , don't like leave. beides are no rules on topix talk about your momma if i so choose...
Fez

Kingston, TN

#9446 May 25, 2014
oliva wrote:
<quoted text>immunization includes flu shot , duh force to take just like republic , don't like leave. beides are no rules on topix talk about your momma if i so choose...
English isn't your primary language is it? Or are you that stupid? Or drunk?
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9447 May 25, 2014
Fez wrote:
<quoted text>
English isn't your primary language is it? Or are you that stupid? Or drunk?
I suspect All of the above!
gdgu

United States

#9448 May 26, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
hey liar, I thought you never post on topix. this is why the governors site is gone.
Fips

Seymour, TN

#9449 May 26, 2014
Oh really
bob

United States

#9450 May 27, 2014
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
no
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9451 May 27, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect All of the above!
Definitely!! Sassy's tyng one on!!
Get real

Lexington, TN

#9452 May 27, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
The cell substrate is contaminated.
Genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please tell me why you feel Donald Trump would ... 4 min Nope 18
Weird kinks 57 min lol 3
Who do you contact for school zoning violations? 59 min Nope 11
Incest is the best . Who's with me? 2 hr Bachman 13
Raven relyea 2 hr LookingRoughOutThere 3
loads of bullshit at LAC 2 hr Roxy 29
David Cloar Release...Will He Reside in Morrist... 3 hr Concerned Resident 1
Wreck on 25 16 hr Oldie 25

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web